Deleted User 89

Re: 21-22 Schedule

Post by Deleted User 89 »

prescient...

“But that's not it. You'll continue on for pages arguing the same point...”
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Anyways, the home game I look forward to the most next season is without a doubt the Kentucky game. You could feel the buzz in the building when you walked in for the last one and it did not disappoint. The two UK fans sitting behind us paid a ton for their tickets and drove overnight from Louisville for the game and we had a fun, friendly running conversation throughout the game. They had nothing but good things to say about their experience in Lawrence and in AFH.

The Mizzou game is on a weekend so I'll get to attend that one. It should be fun in that "I still love to see Mizzou fans get their hopes of beating us destroyed" but I don't expect it to be a remotely entertaining game. The big rivalry game vs. Kansas State will probably be a random Wednesday night so I won't be able to attend.
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

TraditionKU wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:27 am prescient...

“But that's not it. You'll continue on for pages arguing the same point...”
And you'll continue on for pages trying to start arguments with me about nothing, while adding almost NOTHING to the discussion on the topic.

I thought you quit this place?
Deleted User 863

twocoach wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:34 am The two UK fans sitting behind us paid a ton for their tickets and drove overnight from Louisville for the game and we had a fun, friendly running conversation throughout the game. They had nothing but good things to say about their experience in Lawrence and in AFH.
Well that sure sounds like rivals (LOL). I bet Mizzou fans conduct themselves in a similarly respectful manner when they attend games in AFH.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

All that says is that mizzou fans are level of jackass only surpassed by Mexico fans.

KU fans behave themselves in rival arenas. UK fans mostly do, too. This isn't a new thing to them.
Deleted User 89

mizzou fans behaving themselves? against KU?

lol
Deleted User 863

Being too eager to argue has caused you to overlook the blatantly obvious sarcasm in my post.

The trad meltdown continues.
Deleted User 863

Might be time for one of your "breaks from the boreds". Don't worry a few will post nice messages in the "trad meltdown" thread to lift your spirits. You're a valued member around here and don't you forget it buddy!
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:39 am
twocoach wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:34 am The two UK fans sitting behind us paid a ton for their tickets and drove overnight from Louisville for the game and we had a fun, friendly running conversation throughout the game. They had nothing but good things to say about their experience in Lawrence and in AFH.
Well that sure sounds like rivals (LOL). I bet Mizzou fans conduct themselves in a similarly respectful manner when they attend games in AFH.
I would conduct myself in a similar manner if I attended games at Mizzou or KSU.
Deleted User 863

twocoach wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:57 am
BasketballJayhawk wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:39 am
I would conduct myself in a similar manner if I attended games at Mizzou or KSU.
Ya good luck with that at Mizzou. I am guessing once someone spit on your daughter for wearing KU gear you would go from figure skater to UFC fighter in the blink of an eye.

KState fans are much more tolerable than Mizzou fans...but I'd still never step foot in the octagon of mediocrity to watch a basketball game.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:21 am Who knew discussing things is frowned upon on a messageboard.

Most of my comments are directed at CnB...and he doesn't seem to have his panties in a bunch over us not agreeing. He didn't say a rude thing to me and i wasn't rude to him.

But then we have our resident tough guy and our resident "must argue with everything illy says" guy coming to the rescue to remind everyone that discussing things is not okay.

And by all means Trad if you need another break feel free to show yourself to the door.
BasketballJayhawk wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:41 am
And My god. Get off your knees. Do you need a cum rag? Or you good, becuase it's embarrassing to watch you gag on him balls deep in your throat.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Illy, the list of dumb assumptions based on stereotypes and stupidity you made there was impressive.
Last edited by twocoach on Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 89

:lol:
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:41 am
Cascadia wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:32 am
BasketballJayhawk wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:31 am

And what's CnB doing? Strange him commenting isn't bothering you.

If you don't like discussion then this probably isn't the place for you. Adults are talking respectfully to each other, and you're just in here to talk shit and play mr tough guy (probably because you're very insecure and unhappy in real life...so i hope whatever it is that you accomplish by being here daily provides you some comfort).
Making intelligent points.
And My god. Get off your knees. Do you need a cum rag? Or you good, becuase it's embarrassing to watch you gag on him balls deep in your throat.
You know, to be so descriptive, this has to have been a visual you have in your mind.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Im not reading the last day or so if back and forth but once again, KU UK is not a rivalry.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

So mentioned this a little, but gonna try to take Beav back to Lawrence for a game in the Phog this year.

But what game?!

UK would be badass.

Have they even released the conference schedule yet?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Also who wants to meet up on Mass before or after for drinks?

Defix where yat?
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

They have not, but UK is the only answer.

My guess is Beard and Texas will be the hottest conference ticket, but punching Baylor in the mouth again will be fun.

Still waiting for the mizzou game to be bought out . . .
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I would pick Texas or Baylor.
Both those teams could be better than Kentucky and will count a lot more than a non con game.
Deleted User 863

Does mizzou come to AFH this year?

Looked....yes they do.

That's the game. It'll be freaking electric.