Israel/Palestine

Ugh.
MICHHAWK

Re: Israel/Palestine

Post by MICHHAWK »

KUTradition wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 7:46 am or, would you rather we just wipe iran and all their proxies off the face of the earth, consequences be damned?
this.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 7:52 am
KUTradition wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 7:46 am or, would you rather we just wipe iran and all their proxies off the face of the earth, consequences be damned?
this.
lovely bigoted take

good job, pos
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

https://www.rttnews.com/amp/3465381/us- ... works.aspx
That could help.
Also I would suggest using MOAB or Daisy Cutters dropped on Houthi launch sites by C-130s. (It’s way past time to stop pussyfooting around and get serious.)
Originally Imzcount (Why do politicians think “hope” is a plan ?)
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

How long some ask will it take to defeat these Houthi rebels? As Winston Churchill once responded in regards to licking the Nazis; “If we manage it well, it will only take half as long as if we manage it badly”. Taken from the book I’m reading; “Mr. Churchill in the White House”.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

As we have mentioned, these are proxies of Iran. Reckoning with them is coming due. I think them vulnerable at the top.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Hamas names architect of Oct. 7 attack as new leader

sigh…
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

KUTradition wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 5:02 pm Hamas names architect of Oct. 7 attack as new leader

sigh…
I'd love to know the reaction by Palestianians.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

DeletedUser wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 7:04 pm
KUTradition wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 5:02 pm Hamas names architect of Oct. 7 attack as new leader

sigh…
I wouldn't judge them too harshly.

People who've been starved and are refugees in their own land can be excused from feeling desperate, and willing to find hope anywhere they can. And that's especially true because their keepers, the Israelis, are the ones limiting the food/aid available, and are led by a crook who has an interest in ensuring that there's no resolution to the situation.
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

No judgment here, it is a world I can't even begin to imagine/understand. It just helps provide some context to the entire mess over there.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

sigh…
Dead man walking…
Taylor Sheridan
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

DeletedUser wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 7:04 pm

sigh…
[/https://www.quora.com/How-do-Palestinia ... bout-Hamas
In conclusion, the Palestinians of both Gaza and the West Bank hate the Jews much more than they hate Hamas and would happily submit to their graft, theft of public funds and oppression if it would lead to the destruction of the Jewish state.
Taylor Sheridan
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

that crazy wing of the democrat party would have us believe that the palestines are just beautiful peaceloving people that want to be left alone to live their beautiful peaceful life. if not for those bloodthirsty savage jewish israels that won't leave them to their beautiful peaceloving existance.

this is why we have that lunatic walz and not the guy from pennsyl.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 12:23 pm that crazy wing of the democrat party would have us believe that the palestines are just beautiful peaceloving people that want to be left alone to live their beautiful peaceful life. if not for those bloodthirsty savage jewish israels that won't leave them to their beautiful peaceloving existance.

You should have your meds adjusted.
Broham
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Mich is a crunchwrap away from a crowd size rant.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 12:23 pm that crazy wing of the democrat party would have us believe that the palestines are just beautiful peaceloving people that want to be left alone to live their beautiful peaceful life. if not for those bloodthirsty savage jewish israels that won't leave them to their beautiful peaceloving existance.

I keep telling myself that no one can be this stupid…..
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Trump in the last few weeks has tried to cause a run on banks, tried to whip up a Great Depression, tried to spoil the return of American prisoners, threatened the federal reseve if they lowered interest rates and nixed a comprehensive border protection bill. Absolute evil loon.
And interfered in ongoing diplomacy for ceasefire in Gaza.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

then it should be super easy to beat him at the polls in nov. so easy, even a hariis-walls can do it.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

Overlander wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 10:25 pm I keep telling myself that no one can be this stupid…..
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Impenetrable skulls of denial or evil malefactors?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

it’s funny how the one poster here who swore his party had moved on from trump, can’t help but parrot nearly everything that comes out of his mouth