Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
Shirley
Contributor

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by Shirley »

#LostTrumpHistory: Trump’s 9/11 claims become a George Conway-pushed meme

President Trump, who this month told Americans about the airports taken over in the Revolutionary War, had a new contribution to the historical record Monday at the signing of the Sept. 11 victims compensation fund extension.

“Many of those affected were firefighters, police officers and other first responders. And I was down there also, but I’m not considering myself a first responder. But I was down there. I spent a lot of time down there with you,” he said to a Rose Garden crowd that included 9/11 first responders.

There is no evidence that Trump went to Ground Zero after the 2001 terrorist attacks, but the president does have a long history of inserting himself into it, as The Fix’s JM Rieger details here.

Monday’s comments quickly drew condemnation from the president’s critics, including from George Conway, the wayward husband of Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway and Twitter’s unofficial Martha Mitchell.

George Conway
@gtconway3d
Has America ever witnessed a bigger pathological liar? Virtually every day, often multiple times a day, easily disprovable lies. And utterly pointless ones. It’s a sickness.
Joy Reid

@JoyAnnReid
Trump was not "down there" during 9/11 with first responders, and the only role he played was bragging on TV that he now had the biggest building in NY once the towers fell. Oh and lying about how American Muslims reacted to 9/11.

Soon after, Twitter user @JoJoFromJerz joked: “Did you know that Donald Trump was the first aviator to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean? It’s true. Believe me. I wonder what other, little known facts there are about Donald Trump’s accomplishments or roles in history. Please share if you know one. #LostTrumpHistory.”

Within hours, some of the same Twitter denizens who drove the #RevolutionaryWarAirportStories hashtag a few weeks ago were trending with a new one.

George Conway spent much of the afternoon retweeting them.

“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

We interrupt this moment to remind you, as if anyone needed reminding:

Derek Cressman
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Derek Cressman
Deleted User 266

Post by Deleted User 266 »

Feral wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:56 am We interrupt this moment to remind you, as if anyone needed reminding:

“Least racist” incriminates him as still being racist - and admitting it. Right?
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Well that’s close enough.
Originally Imzcount (Why do politicians think “hope” is a plan ?)
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Derek Cressman
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

"Dumbfuck In Charge" doesn't begin to cover it:

Derek Cressman
imzcount

Post by imzcount »

Lulz. Libs can’t handle we have the first greatest prez in generations.

#maga
Deleted User 266

* Edited.
Nevermind. I am so sick of the piece of shit who is the President of this country. That's all I am really thinking at this moment. No need to elaborate on what he's done THIS time.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

imzcount wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:12 am Lulz. Libs can’t handle we have the first greatest prez in generations.

#maga
Think how sick of a burn this might have been in English.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Trump officially throws in the towel!

"Watching Sleepy Joe Biden making a speech. Sooo Boring! The LameStream Media will die in the ratings and clicks with this guy. It will be over for them, not to mention the fact that OUR COUNTRY WILL DO POORLY WITH HIM. It will be one big crash, but at least China will be happy!"

Trump is endorsing Biden. YouTube videos to follow shortly.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Derek Cressman
Deleted User 266

^^^^
Bingo

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/07/politics ... index.html

...and then of course you get something like this from Trump and Team Trump

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/07/politics ... index.html
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Takes something to be able to turn down a visit from the POTUS.
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

has there ever been a president whose offers of a visit, either in person or at the white house, have been turned down so frequently?
Deleted User 104

Post by Deleted User 104 »

There is going to be another interest rate cut in September, and how this will affect the economy should be interesting. The one in July was one I knew about in May, but it's surprising how few knew it was coming.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Are you omniscient?