NBA Finals

Kansas Basketball.
Deleted User 266

Re: NBA Finals

Post by Deleted User 266 »

Cascadia wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 9:22 pm Ugh, gutter is still the worst. Fat fucking looser
You're on a message board and your contribution to a thread titled NBA Finals is calling someone a fat fucking loser.
If that makes you feel good about yourself and gives you and your life purpose, good for you!
Glad I can be of assistance.
Have a great day!

Raptors in 7?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Raptors gone cold.

Where yat Kawhi?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Box and 1!
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

Toronto is done
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Warriors missing a lot of pieces.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
NDballer13

Post by NDballer13 »

Paul1 wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:57 am
Cascadia wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 9:22 pm Ugh, gutter is still the worst. Fat fucking looser
You're on a message board and your contribution to a thread titled NBA Finals is calling someone a fat fucking loser.
If that makes you feel good about yourself and gives you and your life purpose, good for you!
Have a great day!

Raptors in 7?
Paul1 wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 11:16 am Just one difference.
People chose to be assholes towards Gutter. Gutter would on occasion cave in and give them responses which they craved. Then Gutter said he had enough.
People can choose to be assholes towards Paul1. Paul1 will choose to ignore them.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Geezer wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:58 pm Warriors missing a lot of pieces.
Yeah the fact they just pulled out a road win with that many injuries is wild.

Boogie was big for them.
Deleted User 266

Deleted User 266

NDballer13 wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:09 pm
Paul1 wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:57 am
Have a great day!

Raptors in 7?
Paul1 wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 11:16 am Just one difference.
People chose to be assholes towards Gutter. Gutter would on occasion cave in and give them responses which they craved. Then Gutter said he had enough.
People can choose to be assholes towards Paul1. Paul1 will choose to ignore them.
I lied. You can go fuck yourself too.
Happy?

Deleted User 266

Deleted User 266

Deleted User 266

twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Paul1 wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 8:26 pm Durant.
Is the guy going to play a game in the Finals?
I have a buddy who honestly thinks his not playing is going to ultimately tarnish his legacy.
True or not, his not playing surely isn't helping his legacy.
I figure he has to be injured a lot worse than the Warriors have led us to believe.
Warriors fan, Raptors fan, fan of neither team, doesn't matter - it's a shame he's not playing.
That's all I got for ya.
People who aren't a "Durant guy" will look for any lame reason to declare his legacy tarnished. No fans are more absurd in looking for reasons to put down NBA stars than NBA fans. MJ honks bash James for anything. James honks bash Kobe and MJ for anything. It's goofy.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

twocoach wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:58 am
Paul1 wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 8:26 pm Durant.
Is the guy going to play a game in the Finals?
I have a buddy who honestly thinks his not playing is going to ultimately tarnish his legacy.
True or not, his not playing surely isn't helping his legacy.
I figure he has to be injured a lot worse than the Warriors have led us to believe.
Warriors fan, Raptors fan, fan of neither team, doesn't matter - it's a shame he's not playing.
That's all I got for ya.
People who aren't a "Durant guy" will look for any lame reason to declare his legacy tarnished. No fans are more absurd in looking for reasons to put down NBA stars than NBA fans. MJ honks bash James for anything. James honks bash Kobe and MJ for anything. It's goofy.
It is weird that you see so much of that in the NBA, moreso than other sports. In baseball and football the arguments tend to be more "...don't forget about so and so" when naming best all time player lists, whereas in the nba, it's, "here's the one guy I like and everyone else is trash"

Also, the NBA is more generational...far more than the nfl, and I'd say even more so than the mlb at this point. The guy who was best when you were like 16 is 'your guy' and anyone who came before was an old unathletic dude, and anyone who came since is just a pussy benefitting from the pussy new rules.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

well, bronbron is a bit of a pussy
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Raptors can't get it done at home against a Warriors team with a hobbled Klay and a missing Durant.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

pdub wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:16 pm Raptors can't get it done at home against a Warriors team with a hobbled Klay and a missing Durant.
If it comes out in 10 years that they threw the game with their play to open the 3rd quarter, it wouldn't surprise me. It's hard to suck at every single aspect of the game as bad as they did for a stretch there. Bad shots, bad passes, terrible ball handling, terrible defense, bad decisions. They completely lost their composure and got taken to the woodshed big time. That was hard to watch.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

To Steph's point, look at how many fans already realize, with hands over their heads that the game is done for - notice that the ball is still in AI's hands!
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

pdub wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:16 pm Raptors can't get it done at home against a Warriors team with a hobbled Klay and a missing Durant.
And Looney out too.

And in his place Boogie, who otherwise hadn’t played big minutes in a long while.
Deleted User 266