Would You Rather

Coffee talk.
Deleted User 141

Re: Would You Rather

Post by Deleted User 141 »

pdub wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:42 am No.
Definitely not.
But it's like listing out your favorite KU basketball games of all time and Danica Patrick is like us beating ksu in the B12 semis in 2007. It's good stuff. And right off the bat, it's KU basketball, so it's automatically good. But she's no KU Ohio State 2012.
The whole point of these scenarios is to cause a bit of discomfortable thought. Sorry I went to far.

And, I was at that game. New Orleans was fun that night.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Gqcolorado wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:52 pm 1. Root for Missouri to beat Duke in the Final Four

Or

2. Root for Kentucky to beat Kansas State in the Final Four
I would root for Duke vs. Mizzou and K-State vs. Kentucky. I dont hate Kansas State, I just see them for the jealous, inferior 2nd tier in-state program that they are. But I do hate Mizzou and Kentucky.
Deleted User 141

Post by Deleted User 141 »

They see us the exact same way in foosball.
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

Did less kansas fans hate kentucky prior to Calipari becoming their coach?

I dont like duke or kentucky by any means, but i hate mizzou. I also hate illinois because of their obnoxious fans. I imagine if i lived in duke or kentucky country i would hate them similar to illinois.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Gqcolorado wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:01 am They see us the exact same way in foosball.
For good reason lately.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:40 am Did less kansas fans hate kentucky prior to Calipari becoming their coach?

I dont like duke or kentucky by any means, but i hate mizzou. I also hate illinois because of their obnoxious fans. I imagine if i lived in duke or kentucky country i would hate them similar to illinois.
It's the obnoxious fans for Mizzou and UK that bother me.