Contributor

Re: COVID-19 - On the Ground

Post by zsn »

Surprised that it took this rat that long to realize that the ship is sinking
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Don’t count your chickens. Don’t forget he’s an idiot. He probably thinks he re-signed.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Interesting timing in that his "contract" was expiring this week. I have no idea why he was hired for a 130 day period.
Now let's see who if anyone replaces him.
Might as well be Eric Trump at this point. Heck, give the job/role to Barron.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

Like to see rand paul get the gig. He has been right about everything since day 1.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Rand Paul gets a little nasty, saying, “Donald Trump is a delusional narcissist and orange-faced windbag.”

Well OK, he definitely got that right.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:31 am Like to see rand paul get the gig. He has been right about everything since day 1.
Makes sense for you to endorse a guy who, positive test in hand, worked out in the Senate gym.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:31 am Like to see rand paul get the gig. He has been right about everything since day 1.
For your sake I hope you are joking but the sad thing is I think you're being serious.
You probably believe Trump has been right about everything "since day 1" too.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

maybe paul is one of the “folks” mich keeps going on about
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

Again, MICH = evil motherfucker
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

jfish26 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:57 am
Makes sense for you to endorse a guy who, positive test in hand, worked out in the Senate gym.
You travelled during covid. So I reckon you are just as bad.
dolomite2

Post by dolomite2 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:43 am
Lol
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

You must have missed the big part there where he said positive test in hand, so I pointed it out for you.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

https://www.upi.com/Health_News/2020/12 ... 606832083/

Interesting article. I've seen a few of these folks on my Facebook feed fishing for praise.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

NewtonHawk11 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:01 am

You must have missed the big part there where he said positive test in hand, so I pointed it out for you.
Not to mention that he did it maskless.

Masked, we can all do nearly anything we did pre-Covid, in most cases the exact same way.

It's assholes who won't wear a fucking mask who are causing problems that we simply don't need to have.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

jfish26 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:01 pm

Masked, we can all do nearly anything we did pre-Covid, in most cases the exact same way.

It's assholes who won't wear a fucking mask who are causing problems that we simply don't need to have.
This x 1,000,000. There are so many things you can continue to do when masked up. It's those that say "Ma body, ma rights" for this entire thing screw it up for everyone else.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

NewtonHawk11 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:12 pm
jfish26 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:01 pm

This x 1,000,000. There are so many things you can continue to do when masked up. It's those that say "Ma body, ma rights" for this entire thing screw it up for everyone else.
Those, and even worse the "maskless-gather to own the libs" sorts.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

They had a city council meeting in Joplin, Methssourah a couple of nights ago, it went about as expected..........................But as during past council decisions regarding the pandemic, a number of people were in the audience to speak against the mandate.

Abbie Covington told the council, "We are not at war with you. We are at war with the devil." She went on to pray for each council member, saying favorable things in the prayers for those members with whom she agreed, but calling on God to make the others sick at their stomachs if they did not "do the right thing" and reject the mandate.

Troy Kinast contended that many states that have mask mandates still have higher case numbers than those without the regulations.

Rod Noran told the council that "the problem is we have lost faith. We don't believe we have a creator," and that is causing the pandemic. "I want you to listen to the creator of the science," and turn to faith in Jesus Christ for an answer as well as pursuing innovations in medical treatments rather than using masks.

Attorney Debra Ferguson threatened the council with recall petitions if it passed the mandate, holding up what presumably were the petitions. There was an outburst among some in the audience, and one man shouted: "I will not wear a mask. I will not wear a mask."

Mayor Ryan Stanley, who had said at the start of the meeting that outbursts would not be tolerated, told the man to leave the council chambers.

Councilman Gary Shaw said that although his heart went out to the medical professionals who asked for the mandate and he knows some people believe very strongly in masks, he questions how well they work.

"I want to help people, but I want people to help themselves," and residents should be allowed to do as they believe, he said.

Because there also are strong beliefs against masks and a mandate expressed by some residents in comments made at the meeting, "I'm concerned that a mask mandate will divide us when we need to be together," Shaw said.

After the vote to impose the mandate, Covington shouted out, and she too was told the leave the room.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

i’m sorry, but those kinds of people hold us back...

...as it relates to covid, as a society, and as a species