Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
HouseDivided

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by HouseDivided »

chiknbut wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:13 am "How much better does the economy have to get to outweigh President Trump’s tweets, then? How many more judges appointed? How many more improved trade deals?"

If anyone needed any more proof that Psych is full of shit, I present the above quote.

And then he goes and tops himself by suggesting he's a "family values" voter.

It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.
I guess I’m just dense enough that you’ll have to explain how I’m not a family values voter. Please enlighten me.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Geezer wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:50 am Did you seriously just say this?

Add to that the fact that Trump will be the more fiscally responsible candidate in next year's election, and it's pretty clear that inflation and then stagflation are likely to be the themes of the next decade.
Well, all of the crayzee “everyone gets free stuff” schemes coming out of Bernie and Yang’s pie holes, for starters.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Geezer wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:09 am What makes you think M4A is even possible.
Listen, listen, listen: the point is that NO ONE in either party cares about spending. Trump would spend every penny in the world if he thought it would help him politically, and the Democratic candidates would spend every penny, plus one.

They're ALL insane.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

HouseDivided wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:13 am
chiknbut wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:13 am "How much better does the economy have to get to outweigh President Trump’s tweets, then? How many more judges appointed? How many more improved trade deals?"

If anyone needed any more proof that Psych is full of shit, I present the above quote.

I guess I’m just dense enough that you’ll have to explain how I’m not a family values voter. Please enlighten me.
Yes, you are dense. Intentionally so, I'd guess.

But sure, I'll play along. In order to be a "family values voter" you'd actually have to believe in "family values." Those values would include family and honor, I assume. Calling all women "whores" pops into my mind as not exactly representative of someone who values "family."

Oh, wait. I forgot. You're just dishing out what others are throwing at you. My bad. For a second there I forgot I was discussing this topic with Mr. Victimization.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

When Psych boasts about earning money from his outside practice, it's really frightening. Can you imagine the damage he does to young women, mothers, their children with his all women are whores, daughters who like their mothers are sluts attitude, and poisoning young male minds with his Family Values hatred for women?
Don't inject Lysol.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

chiknbut wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:37 am

But sure, I'll play along. In order to be a "family values voter" you'd actually have to believe in "family values." Those values would include family and honor, I assume. Calling all women "whores" pops into my mind as not exactly representative of someone who values "family."

Oh, wait. I forgot. You're just dishing out what others are throwing at you. My bad. For a second there I forgot I was discussing this topic with Mr. Victimization.
I’m still waiting for something substantive.

A life devoted to raising and mentoring three children, including working three jobs at a time to meet my financial obligations to them, says otherwise. A career devoted to teaching future therapists and countless hours in session over the last twenty years spent repairing broken individuals, couples, and families, says otherwise.

Moments of frustration and pique here and there do not define a life. We all have a choice whether to grow through life’s tragedies and detours or let them turn us into what hurt us. I’m happy with the choices I eventually made and thankful for the struggles that shaped me. I hope you will find some peace in your life as well.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

HouseDivided wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:01 pm

Moments of frustration and pique here and there do not define a life. We all have a choice whether to grow through life’s tragedies and detours or let them turn us into what hurt us.
Oh, brother.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

chiknbut wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:04 pm

Moments of frustration and pique here and there do not define a life. We all have a choice whether to grow through life’s tragedies and detours or let them turn us into what hurt us.
Oh, brother.
I’m done with this discussion, Chikn. I truly wish you well.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

HouseDivided wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:06 pm
chiknbut wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:04 pm

Oh, brother.
I’m done with this discussion, Chikn. I truly wish you well.
Oh, brother - Part II.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

DCHawk1 wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:24 am
Geezer wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:09 am What makes you think M4A is even possible.
Listen, listen, listen: the point is that NO ONE in either party cares about spending. Trump would spend every penny in the world if he thought it would help him politically, and the Democratic candidates would spend every penny, plus one.

They're ALL insane.
No - this amount spending with lack of revenue in a strong economy is unprecedented in either party.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Mjl wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:37 pm

They're ALL insane.
No - this amount spending with lack of revenue in a strong economy is unprecedented in either party.
ummmm...that's what I said?
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

DCHawk1 wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:51 pm
Mjl wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:37 pm

They're ALL insane.
ummmm...that's what I said?
It isn't - you said the dems would be as bad or worse (paraphrasing). Sanders/Warren ain't winning.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

If you think Biden or Buttigieg will be better on spending, particularly if there is a unified Democratic Congress, you're every bit as crazy as they are.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

DCHawk1 wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:09 pm If you think Biden or Buttigieg will be better on spending, particularly if there is a unified Democratic Congress, you're every bit as crazy as they are.
Ok. Then I'm crazy. It's either be optimistic or be against Democracy in this age, because if this doesn't start getting fixed before it's too late, we're all fucked.
Deleted User 141

Post by Deleted User 141 »

They're ALL insane.
I’m with they.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

Geezer

Post by Geezer »

DCHawk1 wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:09 pm If you think Biden or Buttigieg will be better on spending, particularly if there is a unified Democratic Congress, you're every bit as crazy as they are.
Is that how you justify the trillion per year in deficit?
You really have swallowed the Trump bullshit whole.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Geezer wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:21 am
Is that how you justify the trillion per year in deficit?
You really have swallowed the Trump bullshit whole.
You need a break.

Seriously.

If you can't tell the difference between an acknowledgement that Trump is insane on spending and "swallowing" "the Trump bullshit whole," then you might be out of your damn mind.

A prediction: No matter who wins, the first budget agreement of the next presidency will be in the neighborhood of $2 trillion.

Because they're all insane.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I saw a headline that the 500 richest people saw a collective increase in wealth of $1.2 trillion this year.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

ousdahl wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:43 am I saw a headline that the 500 richest people saw a collective increase in wealth of $1.2 trillion this year.
And that 60% of the tax break went to the top 20% of earners while the bottom of the tax brackets saw virtually no break. But Trump keeps telling his supporters in that tax bracket it was for them and they somehow believe them.