Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by DCHawk1 »

ousdahl wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:43 am I saw a headline that the 500 richest people saw a collective increase in wealth of $1.2 trillion this year.

The equities markets have generated $17 TRILLION in new "wealth," just since Trump was elected. And it's ALL bullshit money, created intentionally and purposefully by central bank "goosing."
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

DCHawk1 wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:45 pm
ousdahl wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:43 am I saw a headline that the 500 richest people saw a collective increase in wealth of $1.2 trillion this year.

The equities markets have generated $17 TRILLION in new "wealth," just since Trump was elected. And it's ALL bullshit money, created intentionally and purposefully by central bank "goosing."
^^^
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

...and isn’t that all after Trump still hasn’t released like billions in disaster relief that congress authorized for Puerto Rico years ago?
Deleted User 295

Post by Deleted User 295 »

Trump tweets too much. Trump doesn't tweet enough.

You know, it's possible he's monitoring the situation and/or communicating with Puerto Rican leaders without tweeting about it, right?.....not that I'm saying he's done that, but who gives a fuck if he's "tweeted" about it or not? That would make zero difference in helping the victims of that disaster.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

how often does Trump not tweet about something?
Deleted User 295

ousdahl wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:16 am how often does Trump not tweet about something?
Who. Fucking. Cares.

I think we'd all be better off if he didn't tweet about every thing that pops into his mind.
Deleted User 295

My guess is the people truly impacted by that disaster are not checking twitter frequently monitoring trumps tweets. Aren't those the people you're worried about? They should be....but something tells me you're not too worried about it as much as you are wanting to feel self righteous for fighting the good fight by complaining trump isn't tweeting enough about it. Lulz.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:12 am Trump tweets too much. Trump doesn't tweet enough.

You know, it's possible he's monitoring the situation and/or communicating with Puerto Rican leaders without tweeting about it, right?.....not that I'm saying he's done that, but who gives a fuck if he's "tweeted" about it or not? That would make zero difference in helping the victims of that disaster.
False. Communication from the President that he is aware of the situation and communicating that he is doing something about it goes a long way to helping the folks affected know that they arent just on their own to figure out how to recover.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:25 am My guess is the people truly impacted by that disaster are not checking twitter frequently monitoring trumps tweets. Aren't those the people you're worried about? They should be....but something tells me you're not too worried about it as much as you are wanting to feel self righteous for fighting the good fight by complaining trump isn't tweeting enough about it. Lulz.
No matter what anyone says, you are going to default to this assumption. That's a you problem that doesnt actually reflect reality.

You hear "it's just nice to know we arent forgotten" from victims of natural disasters after virtually every touchpoints by a President. It seems to help them so why not do it? Because this President doesnt seem to give a shit about helping them. At least that's the optic based on his previous comments and behaviors.
Deleted User 295

twocoach wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:27 am
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:12 am Trump tweets too much. Trump doesn't tweet enough.

False. Communication from the President that he is aware of the situation and communicating that he is doing something about it goes a long way to helping the folks affected know that they arent just on their own to figure out how to recover.
Is twitter the only way he can do that? No.
Deleted User 295

twocoach wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:31 am
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:25 am My guess is the people truly impacted by that disaster are not checking twitter frequently monitoring trumps tweets. Aren't those the people you're worried about? They should be....but something tells me you're not too worried about it as much as you are wanting to feel self righteous for fighting the good fight by complaining trump isn't tweeting enough about it. Lulz.
No matter what anyone says, you are going to default to this assumption. That's a you problem that doesnt actually reflect reality.

You hear "it's just nice to know we arent forgotten" from victims of natural disasters after virtually every touchpoints by a President. It seems to help them so why not do it? Because this President doesnt seem to give a shit about helping them. At least that's the optic based on his previous comments and behaviors.
Is twitter the only way to do that? No.

You just made back to back posts saying the exact same thing btw....so identical responses felt fitting.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:33 am
twocoach wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:27 am

Is twitter the only way he can do that? No.
No one is made because he didnt specifically use twitter to communicate this. Jesus Christ. The point is that he didnt communicate this at all. Twitter is mentioned purely because he seems to have found enough time to utilize twitter to communicate a zillion other thoughts since then.
Deleted User 295

LOL

This discussion started with a tweet about trump NOT tweeting about PR.... so yes, apparently someone is mad he hasn't tweeted.

It's like you don't even ready the posts leading up to the posts you respond to.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

You're getting your panties in a wad about the wrong portion of the complaint. As per usual, another reading comprehension failure.

Go ask the person who posted that if a public statement in any form would be acceptable.
Deleted User 295

twocoach wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:25 am You're getting your panties in a wad about the wrong portion of the complaint. As per usual, another reading comprehension failure.

Go ask the person who posted that if a public statement in any form would be acceptable.
I don't wear panties, typically....and I'm also questioning your reading comprehension. As per usual.... funny how that works.

But, yes, I do agree that trump should show support (both verbally and with resources/help) to PR after this latest disaster. So, while we tend to argue circles around the point, I think we have common ground on that issue.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Nothing to see here folks....just move along.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... e-spending
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

lulz
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

I'm sure that the daily press briefing will deal with P.R.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.