Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
TDub
Contributor

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by TDub »

seahawk wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:06 am Richard Branson explained that what Trump did in his office was plot his revenge against all those whom he felt had wronged him. He had to exact vengeance upon Barack Obama and satisfy his raging racism by telling us all that Soleimani was a worse threat than Osama bin Laden and thus Trump is hugely better than Obama.
Lol. This is quite the stretch. You hqve the ability to make everything about race.
Just Ledoux it
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Grandma wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:18 am Seemingly heavily medicated at the time Donald Trump said, "No Americans were harmed".
Good Gaia, Gutter. Trump was repeating the information already released by the Pentagon.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

TDub wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:48 am
seahawk wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:06 am Richard Branson explained that what Trump did in his office was plot his revenge against all those whom he felt had wronged him. He had to exact vengeance upon Barack Obama and satisfy his raging racism by telling us all that Soleimani was a worse threat than Osama bin Laden and thus Trump is hugely better than Obama.
Lol. This is quite the stretch. You hqve the ability to make everything about race.
Richard Branson?
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

DCHawk1 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:14 am
Richard Branson?
If it fits the narrative
Just Ledoux it
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Trump erupted to revive another frequent complaint: the war in Afghanistan, which was now America’s longest war. He demanded an explanation for why the United States hadn’t won in Afghanistan yet, now 16 years after the nation began fighting there in the wake of the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Trump unleashed his disdain, calling Afghanistan a “loser war.” That phrase hung in the air and disgusted not only the military leaders at the table but also the men and women in uniform sitting along the back wall behind their principals. They all were sworn to obey their commander in chief’s commands, and here he was calling the war they had been fighting a loser war.

He clearly blamed the wrong people (i.e. the military officials rather than their civilian political masters) but does anyone want to argue that he's wrong?
Deleted User 295

Post by Deleted User 295 »

Or gender.

It's her thing. Bless her heart.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

DCHawk1 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:08 am
Grandma wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:18 am Seemingly heavily medicated at the time Donald Trump said, "No Americans were harmed".
Good Gaia, Gutter. Trump was repeating the information already released by the Pentagon.
Right.
In my post I could (should?) have included that he was repeating info that was already released by the Pentagon (Milley or someone else?).
My bad! I have made at least two big mistakes on this site today - and my guess is there will be more.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

You're saying Trump is not vengeful or he's not racist? Have you ever listened to him speak?
Don't inject Lysol.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:16 am
Or gender.

You cracked the code! If you’ve read one of her posts, you’ve read them all.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

seahawk wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:20 am
You're saying Trump is not vengeful or he's not racist? Have you ever listened to him speak?
Im saying that racism and/or dislike of Obama are not the reasons Trump killed Soleimani. It would be outright silly to believe those were the driving factors.
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 295

He's absolutely vengeful.

He's absolutely very racially insensitive. I won't call him a full on racist, but he's definitely not sensitive with his words when it comes to matters of race (which isn't uncommon for people his age, but he's especially bad at it for someone in the spotlight).
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

TDub wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:23 am

Im saying that racism and/or dislike of Obama are not the reasons Trump killed Soleimani. It would be outright silly to believe those were the driving factors.
Soleimani "was a designated terrorist by President Obama, who didn't do anything about it," Trump charged.
https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-mete ... ed-irans-/
Don't inject Lysol.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:23 am

He's absolutely vengeful.

He's absolutely very racially insensitive. I won't call him a full on racist, but he's definitely not sensitive with his words when it comes to matters of race (which isn't uncommon for people his age, but he's especially bad at it for someone in the spotlight).
What would it take for you to call him a full on racist? Birtherism, no that wasn't racist. Taking out a full page ad to advocate for the death penalty for the Central Park Five? No not full on racist. Refusing to ever acknowledge that they were innocent? Nah, not at all racist. All the times cradle KKKer Donald Trump was cited for not renting to people of color.

But, no that wasn't full on racism, it was something else, I guess.

Just to name a few examples.
Don't inject Lysol.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

HouseDivided wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:20 am

Or gender.

I thought you always claim that you don't read my posts, so how do you know?
Don't inject Lysol.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Which means what exactly? That we killed a guy that both obama and trump thought was a terrorist?
Just Ledoux it
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

HouseDivided wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:20 am

Or gender.

Aw, Psych, keep trying to hurt my feelings. You're the guy who told me that I didn't like you because you're an authority figure and as a woman with daddy issues, I couldn't deal with male authority figures. I laughed at you then and have never taken you seriously since.
Don't inject Lysol.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:11 pm
Mjl wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:59 pm1) You're smart enough that you get this
2)I don't understand your argument at all.
1) No, he isn't
2) The only thing that matters is that he HAS an arguement......

.......always.
I meant Leawood.
I have Illy on ignore and can't figure out why others don't.
Deleted User 295

Mjl wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:29 am
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:11 pm
Mjl wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:59 pm1) You're smart enough that you get this
2)I don't understand your argument at all.
1) No, he isn't
2) The only thing that matters is that he HAS an arguement......

.......always.
I meant Leawood.
I have Illy on ignore and can't figure out why others don't.
Pussy.

Kidding, but does seem awfully triggered and snowflakey.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

TDub wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:41 am Which means what exactly? That we killed a guy that both obama and trump thought was a terrorist?
And Bush.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Feral wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:07 am
Ummmm........

Here, let me provide a "non-anti Trump biased" site.
https://www.foxnews.com/world/iran-rock ... al-reveals
Trump lies constantly, about everything, yet, we're supposed to believe him when he says Soleimani posed an eminent threat planning to attack four of our embassies, even tho his secretary of defense admitted that he hasn't seen and knows of no evidence to support Trump's claim.

And now, surprise, surprise, he lied about this too. Where is our country's self respect? smfh

https://twitter.com/gtconway3d/status/1 ... w">January
I have no idea whether or not these post-attack evaluations had been completed at the time the administration made their statements that there were no casualties and if they were made aware of the results of the evaluations so this doesnt bother me at all.

Frankly. I was just happy to hear that it is now standard procedure for the military to perform these evaluations after troops were involved in this type of incident. There's too many former military members wandering lost in the streets of our nation, suffering from some form of trauma-induced mental health issues. I am not sure when these evaluations became standard but it is progress to hear that it now is.