Israel was behind 9/11

Coffee talk.
chiknbut

Re: 911 Tower 7 / Cover-up thread

Post by chiknbut »

jhawks99 wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:07 pm WTH is a male feminist and why would anyone be ashamed of being one?
It's a fair question. If only we knew someone on this board who could explain.

You know, the kind of guy who bases conspiracy theories on Youtube videos.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Geezer wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:33 pm Son, don't hurt yourself patting your own back.
Was that you on the grassy knoll?
There was no one on the grassy knoll. Trust me, the person who did the actual shooting that day was Marina Oswald, daughter of a WII female Russian sniper turned hit woman who trained her daughter Marina to be a hit woman.
Don't inject Lysol.
ChalkRocker

Post by ChalkRocker »

seahawk wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:42 pm There was no one on the grassy knoll. Trust me, the person who did the actual shooting that day was Marina Oswald, daughter of a WII female Russian sniper turned hit woman who trained her daughter Marina to be a hit woman.
Interesting.

Shall I fire up another batch of popcorn?
Please, I implore you to be reasonable...
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Only if it's heated by thermite.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Should be good for another dozen pages.
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 104

Post by Deleted User 104 »

A male feminist is someone who surrounds himself with women feminists. It's a person who has essentially been neutered. Chickn' once wrote on the politics board that he "I have lots of feminists around me." I responded, "I feel bad for you, but sharing that explains a lot."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQArDMKdSVc
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

This thread should be called Hard Shell Truth.
Or Clawing for Facts.
Something.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

pdub wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:03 pm This thread should be called Hard Shell Truth.
Or Clawing for Facts.
Something.
Hard-Boiled.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

lobster wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:51 am A male feminist is someone who surrounds himself with women feminists. It's a person who has essentially been neutered. Chickn' once wrote on the politics board that he "I have lots of feminists around me." I responded, "I feel bad for you, but sharing that explains a lot."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQArDMKdSVc
Wow, saving quotes from me?

Let's just bypass the whole paperwork thing and get you an immediate Male Feministbut Fan Club membership!

I'll even bypass the normal membership dues.

It's the least I can do for an obsessed stalker.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

seahawk wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:42 pm
Geezer wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:33 pm Son, don't hurt yourself patting your own back.
Was that you on the grassy knoll?
There was no one on the grassy knoll. Trust me, the person who did the actual shooting that day was Marina Oswald, daughter of a WII female Russian sniper turned hit woman who trained her daughter Marina to be a hit woman.
Nice try, Sea. But unless you've got a dozen or so Youtube videos to back you up, it's just noise.
Deleted User 104

jfish26 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:16 pm
pdub wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:03 pm This thread should be called Hard Shell Truth.
Or Clawing for Facts.
Something.
Hard-Boiled.
Playing it safe with the lemmings, eh?
Deleted User 104

There's a correlation between male feminists and males who don't understand why Trump got elected. One has to be a complete lemming / idiot to believe that women are oppressed in North America. I don't need to get into this again -- it's all out there for you to research (if you want to acknowledge it). And if one is completely clueless about how great women have it in America, that person is likely going to be just as clueless about why Trump was appealing to a lot of the real men left in America. And if a person is clueless about both of those things, it's no surprise he believes the mainstream media story about 911.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

lobster wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:01 pm There's a correlation between male feminists and males who don't understand why Trump got elected. One has to be a complete lemming / idiot to believe that women are oppressed in North America. I don't need to get into this again -- it's all out there for you to research (if you want to acknowledge it). And if one is completely clueless about how great women have it in America, that person is likely going to be just as clueless about why Trump was appealing to a lot of the real men left in America. And if a person is clueless about both of those things, it's no surprise he believes the mainstream media story about 911.
"...the real men left in America."

Oh please. Do tell, Lobs. Let us in on who these "real men left in America" are.

(Batten down the hatches folks. This should be good)
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

chiknbut wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:09 pm
lobster wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:01 pm There's a correlation between male feminists and males who don't understand why Trump got elected. One has to be a complete lemming / idiot to believe that women are oppressed in North America. I don't need to get into this again -- it's all out there for you to research (if you want to acknowledge it). And if one is completely clueless about how great women have it in America, that person is likely going to be just as clueless about why Trump was appealing to a lot of the real men left in America. And if a person is clueless about both of those things, it's no surprise he believes the mainstream media story about 911.
"...the real men left in America."

Oh please. Do tell, Lobs. Let us in on who these "real men left in America" are.

(Batten down the hatches folks. This should be good)
I have a feeling Lobster is one of them.

Even though he gets all pussified when a tow truck shows up.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

lobster wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:49 pm
jfish26 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:16 pm
Or Clawing for Facts.
Something.
Hard-Boiled.
Playing it safe with the lemmings, eh?
You gotta! Those dudes'll walk off a cliff!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maEhy4RWcmU
Deleted User 104

pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Because people disagreeing with the theory that 9/11 was an inside job and also some sort of male feminist thing and posting their disagreement on a message board is the same as a guy being beaten at an extremist rally.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

pdub wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:17 am Because people disagreeing with the theory that 9/11 was an inside job and also some sort of male feminist thing and posting their disagreement on a message board is the same as a guy being beaten at an extremist rally.
Finally, someone get's it!

If you see a doctor soon the effects may be reversible.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

lobster wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:43 pm Reminds me of this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLgKN1ij8eM
This thread does remind me of this guy and what happened in Portland.

A reported brain bleed and yet he recovers in time to appear on both Tucker Carlson and CNN. Not to mention making $150,000 in a gofundme started by the always reliable Michelle Malkin.

It doesn't matter that Ngo is a notorious anti-Muslim, promotes Proud Boy appearances and has called out "hits" on legitimate journalists.

No wonder Lobster gravitates toward this shit.
Deleted User 104

Some are just pissed off at me because I said putting children in daycare is bad idea (Chickin for exaple). He's also pissed because he lets women wear the pants around him.

Others become animals (like Antifa) because it's easier for them to follow other stupid people than to think for themselves.

Some are just not very good at understanding science (Japhy) and hate me for challenging them.

Some hate me because I didn't vote for Hilary Clinton.

One is pissed off because I left her.

So, no, it's a mix of reasons in other words.