Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
Deleted User 295

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by Deleted User 295 »

One of our military leaders almost couldn't keep a straight face when Trump mentioned the "space force". I'm crying laughing so hard.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Trump apparently didn't realize that Larry David was mocking him and his supporters in this season's opener, so he tweeted this excerpt:

“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Derek Cressman
Deleted User 289

I love getting emails from team Trump! When I get them I think to myself, Thank God America is Great Again! That and God bless America.

TRUMP PENCE KEEP AMERICA GREAT

**** (My first name),

I really want to meet you.

I’m hosting a dinner in Los Angeles, California on February 18th, and I really want YOU to be there with me as my special guest so that we can discuss my campaign strategy heading into November.

My team mentioned to me that you haven’t entered yet, but, you’re one of my BEST supporters, and I can’t imagine having anyone else there with me, so I’ve decided to do something I NEVER DO…

I’ve unlocked an exclusive DOUBLE-ENTRY just for you. All you have to do is contribute ANY AMOUNT and you’ll automatically be entered TWICE! This offer expires at 11:59 PM TONIGHT, so don’t wait.

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT NOW and you will be automatically entered TWICE to win a trip to meet me in Los Angeles, California. >>

DOUBLE ENTRY UNLOCKED
SUPPORTER: ***** My email address
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 81357352 - 2020
DOUBLE ENTRY: NOT USED
DEADLINE: 11:59 PM TONIGHT
CONTRIBUTE $42

CONTRIBUTE $250

CONTRIBUTE $100

CONTRIBUTE $50

CONTRIBUTE $42

CONTRIBUTE ANY AMOUNT

Los Angeles is full of Trump Haters who want to see us fail, and I can’t think of anyone else I’d rather infiltrate their Liberal territory with than you.

Remember, in addition to covering the cost of your flight, meal and making sure you have a very nice place to stay, you’ll also get to bring a guest of your choice. To top it all off, we’ll even take a picture together.

My team is handing me the next list of entries TOMORROW. Will I see your name?

Contribute NOW to be automatically entered TWICE to win dinner with your favorite President in Los Angeles.

Meet President Trump in Beverly Hills. Enter to Win Now.

Thank you,

Donald J. Trump
President of the United States

CONTRIBUTE $42
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

I know 42 is the answer to all things in the universe. But, thats an odd amount to request for a donation.
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 295

Don't do it! 😉
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

Grandma wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:42 am
Contribute NOW to be automatically entered TWICE to win dinner with your favorite President in Los Angeles.

Thank you,

Donald J. Trump

CONTRIBUTE $42
Why is Trump having a drawing for me to have dinner with Obama? :)
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

zsn wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:52 pm
Grandma wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:42 am

Thank you,

Donald J. Trump

CONTRIBUTE $42
Why is Trump having a drawing for me to have dinner with Obama? :)
It is the key to helping a deposed Nigerian prince gain access to his family fortune. In exchange for your assistance, you will be compensated in the amount of $75 million American.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
Deleted User 289

Still waiting to hear Trump pardoned Hitler today.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Derek Cressman
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

60 million of my fellow citizens thought it a good idea to elect him President.
JFC
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

Geezer wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:07 pm 60 million of my fellow citizens thought it a good idea to elect him President.
JFC
it’s the dems fault, didn’t you hear?
Deleted User 295

Pretty sure nobody ever said that...but you guys keep circle jerking. It's fun for the rest of us to watch.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:18 am Pretty sure nobody ever said that...but you guys keep circle jerking. It's fun for the rest of us to watch.
spittake.gif
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:18 am Pretty sure nobody ever said that...but you guys keep circle jerking. It's fun for the rest of us to watch.
So, you approve of his usual shout out to racists, "Let's get Gone With the Wind back."?

So glad that you're not a Jayhawk.
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 295

seahawk wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:21 am
So, you approve of his usual shout out to racists, "Let's get Gone With the Wind back."?

Go take your meds granny.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

I'm proud of my heritage as a Jayhawk, at a university founded by abolitionists who risked their very lives to oppose slavery.

You can venerate Trump and his glorification of slavery, but you'll never understand what it means to be a Jayhawk.
Don't inject Lysol.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:34 am
seahawk wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:21 am

You should be ashamed. Southern Illinois only accepts 76% of applicants. That’s WAY less inclusive than the 93% at KU. You’re a doggone elitist, Illy!
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

If'n I recall, it wasn't always 93%, which is why TimTim gets his nose bent outta shape about Snob Hill.

Also, every time the Board of Regents even thinks about higher admission standards at KU, the Collective TimTims stomp their feet and scream at their wives.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto