Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
Deleted User 62

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by Deleted User 62 »

seahawk wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:21 am
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:18 am Pretty sure nobody ever said that...but you guys keep circle jerking. It's fun for the rest of us to watch.
So glad that you're not a Jayhawk.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

DCHawk1 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:33 pm If'n I recall, it wasn't always 93%, which is why TimTim gets his nose bent outta shape about Snob Hill.

Also, every time the Board of Regents even thinks about higher admission standards at KU, the Collective TimTims stomp their feet and scream at their wives.
I honestly don’t care one way or another. A certain bored member insists on acting as if she is superior to another simply because of where she got her diploma. A bit of perspective is in order from time to time. Personally, I know plenty of good folks who don’t have a diploma at all and never feel the need to put down others for any reason.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
Deleted User 295

Post by Deleted User 295 »

She thinks she's hurting my feelings I think...she's got to try harder to do that though.

I love KU. Proud that my dad is a Jayhawk (even by seabirds criteria). I'm happy she's proud of going to KU. That's part of why KU is so great, people love it and take pride in it.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

So, you don't think Trump should have done his shout out to the racists who wave the Confederate flag in Northern states and the Southerners who still believe that slavery wasn't such a bad thing?
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 295

Oh lordy. Bless your heart.

Kansas basketball game tomorrow at 11am (12 eastern). Big game against Baylor. Tune in and support your school!
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Bless your heart, you've said that your father and aunt were Jayhawks, do they believe that slavery was a good thing?

You look stupid trying to use phrases that you don't understand. But don't let that stop you from spending the next 4 pages berating me about it.
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 295

Do you have children or someone who checks on you daily to make sure you're okay? You seem a little off lately. Hope everything is okay.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:06 pm Do you have children or someone who checks on you daily to make sure you're okay? You seem a little off lately. Hope everything is okay.
This is REALLY, REALLY funny.

Seriously
Deleted User 295

I wasn't being a joker.

...but I did just watch JOKER! Weird, but good, movie. (Take it to the oscars thread though, right?)
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

The delinquent kids I used to work with had this great category that the mental health types don't utilize, but which describes a certain kind of person so well, a "Mental Defective."

BTW, I actually have met people on this forum, who can attest that I'm far from the mental defective that you are.
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 295

😂😂😂

how would they know if they've never met me to compare?

My guess: if I met 99% of the people on her randomly and they didn't know me from posting here I'd get along with them quite well.

This site is not real life. I'd never be rude to someone like you in person even if I wanted to. I'm polite and respectful of nearly everyone in real life. I'd probably mow your yard and shovel your driveway if you were my neighbor who lived alone.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:59 am 😂😂😂

My guess: if I met 99% of the people on her randomly and they didn't know me from posting here I'd get along with them quite well.

This site is not real life. I'd never be rude to someone like you in person even if I wanted to. I'm polite and respectful of nearly everyone in real life. I'd probably mow your yard and shovel your driveway if you were my neighbor who lived alone.
The amount of hate regularly spewed on this bored makes me genuinely sad. The notion of a real discussion has almost become completely foreign.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

HouseDivided wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:19 am

The amount of hate regularly spewed on this bored makes me genuinely sad. The notion of a real discussion has almost become completely foreign.

He said with no sense of irony whatsoever.
Broham
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

jhawks99 wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:21 am
HouseDivided wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:19 am

He said with no sense of irony whatsoever.
I have gone out of my way to avoid being hateful. In light of the amount directed at me, I think I've done pretty well. Certainly not perfect, but well above the standard set here of late.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Bless your heart, at the usual hostile Mental Defective insinuation that I'm too old to do anything.

I mow my own yard, I painted the entire inside of my house by myself in the past year. Give up and just apologize for your non KU levels of sexism.
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 295

seahawk wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:00 am

Bless your heart, at the usual hostile Mental Defective insinuation that I'm too old to do anything.

I mow my own yard, I painted the entire inside of my house by myself in the past year. Give up and just apologize for your non KU levels of sexism.
Hate to disappoint you, but it had nothing to do with your sex. I'd help an elderly male neighbor just the same as an elderly female neighbor.

It also had nothing to do YOU, it was a comment about being thoughtful for elderly neighbors. Respecting your elders is what I was taught growing up.

I feel bad for you. You are going to spend the rest of your life miserable and alone. This is your relief to let out some anger. I get it. I hope it helps. And I also hope you find some peace before the sand runs out of your hourglass. I doubt you're as nasty as you seem on here (at least to those you disagree with, you're nice to many of the others). Whatever you're searching for I hope you find it. Everyone (well almost) deserves happiness, I hope you find it again.
Deleted User 295

Oh and don't forget...Jayhawk game tonight. Tune in and support your school!
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

You pitiful little mental defective. Once, I did have someone stop in the street and help me as I was lifting a couch into my pickup by myself, but I doubt that you would have done that.

But, fuck off with the "You're A Widow" bit. If I have stuff that I can't do, like installing a new well pump, I have handymen with way more experience as well as impressive degrees from more respected places than whatever 2nd tier school you attended. As for the "you're lonely, you'll be lonely" bit, I'm guessing that both you and Psych married women more intelligent than you and belittle(d) them every day to compensate for your sense of inferiority.

If I were only divorced, that nonsense might hurt. But having had a long, happy marriage to the love of my life, someone really far above you in education and experience, try your practiced disparaging of women on someone else.

But, as I observed above, you've gotten your start on the 4 pages of berating me, as you're neither intelligent enough or well informed enough to participate in KU alum level discussions and instead spend your time playing the victim and/or berating others incessantly.
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 295

😂😂😂
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:10 am
seahawk wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:00 am

I feel bad for you. You are going to spend the rest of your life miserable and alone. This is your relief to let out some anger. I get it. I hope it helps. And I also hope you find some peace before the sand runs out of your hourglass. I doubt you're as nasty as you seem on here (at least to those you disagree with, you're nice to many of the others). Whatever you're searching for I hope you find it. Everyone (well almost) deserves happiness, I hope you find it again.
Very insightful and true.