Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
Deleted User 295

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by Deleted User 295 »

I'd never berate or belittle my wife.

Wonder why seabird thinks all men do that to their wives?
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:09 pm I'd never berate or belittle my wife.

It fits her narrative. It has been thus for the past fifteen years.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:09 pm I'd never berate or belittle my wife.
What a coincidence, neither does Psych.
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

HouseDivided wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:01 pm
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:10 am
seahawk wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:00 am

Very insightful and true.
I have gone out of my way to avoid being hateful. In light of the amount directed at me, I think I've done pretty well. Certainly not perfect, but well above the standard set here of late.
Broham
Deleted User 295

And Carbondale has to be more like tier 3 or 4 of colleges in the country.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

jhawks99 wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:15 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:01 pm
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:10 am

I have gone out of my way to avoid being hateful. In light of the amount directed at me, I think I've done pretty well. Certainly not perfect, but well above the standard set here of late.
Are you saying that was hateful? I thought it was as kind a presentation of the objective truth as is possible. I could have piled on and said some pretty heinous stuff if I so desired.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

I was just coming here to agree with you that you were avoiding being hateful to people lately. At least people on the board. Then I came across this.

And for the most part, I agree with you. I wish people would be more civil to each other on here.
Broham
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Psych, when I knew that your wife was boinking someone else, but you didn't yet know, I overlooked all the vicious insults you'd thrown my way over the years and reached out to you privately. You thanked me and then shortly went back to your vile attacks.

When you were in such distress after your divorce, I again put all the nasty things and photos you'd said and posted and reached out to you. Again, you were grateful for about 5 minutes and then started in again. Just as belittling your wife until she found someone else out of desperation didn't make her less intelligent, trying to smear me because you just hate women won't work any better.

Copperhead was correct about you, you're simply a psychopath.
Don't inject Lysol.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Two pages so far.
Don't inject Lysol.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

jhawks99 wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:28 pm I was just coming here to agree with you that you were avoiding being hateful to people lately. At least people on the board. Then I came across this.

And for the most part, I agree with you. I wish people would be more civil to each other on here.
Meh. It wasn't intended to be hateful. The truth hurts sometimes, I guess.

Glad we agree about the overall tone around here.
Deleted User 295

seahawk wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:34 pm

Two pages so far.
Oh honey, bless your heart, you are not my wife or my friend (how is treat you is not a norm), and even with that super exclusive and superior KU degree you still could never stack up to the amazing woman my wife is.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Illinois, that you and Psych seem to believe that asserting that because a woman is not at this moment in her life married, which indicates that she's miserable and lonely, just demonstrates how sexist you are. Or that I would feel compelled to tell the two of you anything about my private life, is even weirder.

That you disparage me for being proud of being a KU alum on a forum dedicated to KU, that's just Mental Defective 101. That you join Psych in disparaging KU students and grads, that's a graduate level Mental Defective.

So, could we move on after 2 pages, do we have to go the full Illinois 4 pages?
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 295

I don't disparage you for being proud of your KU degree. Never once have I said negative things about KU in that way. Hell, if anything I have made fun of my own school.

I simply think you sound ridiculous when you assert that your KU degree makes you superior to others with degrees from different schools.

I get it. You're trying to rub it in my face that I didn't go to KU because you assume it's a sore spot for me. But it's not. I've professed my love for KU more times than I can count. I chose to go somewhere else and I still love KU just the same as I did before college. Great school. Great town. Love it. I'll take my kids there someday. Maybe they'll even want to attend KU. I hope they do.

And for the record: my assumption that you're sad and lonely has nothing to do with you being married or not (I'd contend you're still very much married even if your husband is deceased). It has to do with how you treat people. How you've spent more time today typing words to me (an inferior non KU alum) than I'd bet you've spent talking to people who know/care about you. Don't waste your time on me. Call your kids or grandkids, or someone you love. Spend time being happy. These back and forth exchanges don't hurt my feelings. Don't waste your time trying, unless you get some joy out of it individually, then by all means continue. I can take it and if it's brightens your day then that's an added bonus. Kind of like shoveling your driveway, but without all the hard work. I'd like to think I'm helping you in some weird way.
Last edited by Deleted User 295 on Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Let it go.
Broham
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:07 pm I don't disparage you for being proud of your KU degree. Never once have I said negative things about KU in that way. Hell, if anything I have made fun of my own school.

I simply think you sound ridiculous when you assert that your KU degree makes you superior to others with degrees from different schools.

I get it. You're trying to rub it in my face that I didn't go to KU because you assume it's a sore spot for me. But it's not. I've professed my love for KU more times than I can count. I chose to go somewhere else and I still love KU just the same as I did before college. Great school. Great town. Love it. I'll take my kids there someday. Maybe they'll even want to attend KU. I hope they do.

And for the record: my assumption that you're sad and lonely has nothing to do with you being married or not (I'd contend you're still very much married even if your husband is deceased). It has to do with how you treat people. How you've spent more time today typing words to me (an inferior non KU alum) than I'd bet you've spent talking to people who know/care about you. Don't waste your time on me. Call your kids or grandkids, or someone you love. Spend time being happy. These back and forth exchanges don't hurt my feelings. Don't waste your time trying, unless you get some joy out of it individually, then by all means continue. I can take it and if it's brightens your day then that's an added bonus. Kind of like shoveling your driveway, but without all the hard work. I'd like to think I'm helping you in some weird way.
Mental Defective Mansplaining at the Phd. level by someone who refuses to even allow a woman her own screen name.
Don't inject Lysol.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

My eyes are bleeding. Make it stop.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Wow, just wow.

Trump Supporting House Candidate Suspends Campaign After Heroin Overdose

BY JASON EASLEY PoliticusUSA

"SNIP......

Chris Taylor, a veteran who was running for the House on a platform of finishing the wall and supporting Trump, suspended his campaign after he ODed on heroin.

The Arizona Republic reported that Taylor said:
Today, I have suspended my campaign for the US House of Representatives and am seeking treatment for substance abuse disorder. I will fully cooperate with local authorities on any matters arising from my recent relapse and overdose.

I’m not going to hide from this. I’m not ashamed of what happened. I wish to sincerely apologize to the amazing people who have supported me. I don’t know what went wrong. I recently relapsed after having so many solid years in sobriety. I have to figure out where I went wrong.

Taylor is reported to have been battling opioid addiction for years. His overdose is a reminder that drug addiction doesn’t recognize political parties, race, or gender. Anyone can become addicted, and addiction can return at any time.

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/02/24 ... rdose.html
Don't inject Lysol.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

twocoach wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:47 pm My eyes are bleeding. Make it stop.
The IGNORE function comes in handy in these cases.
Deleted User 295

HouseDivided wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:58 pm
twocoach wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:47 pm My eyes are bleeding. Make it stop.
The IGNORE function comes in handy in these cases.
For sure. I've even got myself on ignore so I don't have to read the BS. 😂😂😂
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Donald Trump has embarked on his first presidential visit to India, the world’s largest democracy – and home to the world’s largest population of vegetarians. Since Mr Trump is a noted beef-eater, in particular a lover of steak and burgers, gastronomically speaking, the visit will prove one of his most challenging.

It’s not all bad news for Mr Trump. India’s reputation for overwhelming vegetarianism is overstated, and it’s thought that more families eat beef at home than generally admit it.

Nonetheless, Indian president Narendra Modi has reportedly planned to serve Mr Trump an all-vegetarian menu. Will he succeed where others have failed?

A person close to the President told CNN: "I have never seen him eat a vegetable."

https://news.yahoo.com/never-seen-him-e ... 04018.html
Don't inject Lysol.