pdub
Site Admin

Re: 911 Tower 7 / Cover-up thread

Post by pdub »

I'm not following.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

lobster wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:26 am Some are just pissed off at me because I said putting children in daycare is bad idea (Chickin for exaple). He's also pissed because he lets women wear the pants around him.

I never said putting children in daycare was a bad idea. I had my own children in daycare.

But I do have this thing about women wearing pants around me. I've tried everything, including multiple viewings of Jordan Peterson Youtube videos, and nothing seems to help.

Can a brother get a break here?
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Weirdest thread I've ever read.
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

this thread has made me dumber

actually...it’s just lobs’ posts
Deleted User 104

Post by Deleted User 104 »

Let's get this back on topic.

Even if we ignore all the physics and science, there's too much evidence to ignore with Israel. Check out this 2017 tweet and notice the word "bombings". Also notice the FBI documents released in 2019 say "world trade center bombings" at the bottom of the documents.

Pwhit claims it was just "coincidence" that this happened. That would be like if your house burned down at 9:00 AM and I just happened to show up at 8:00 AM filming your house and celebrating that your house is destroyed. You're intellectually dishonest if you say these Israelis had "nothing to do" with 911, especially since of the 5 people was officially on the FBI's suspect list of 911, and the fact that 2 of them were Mossad agents. One of them even admitted on TV that he was sent to the US to "document the event." They all failed their polygraph tests too.

If you research nothing else, research Israel's role in 911.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/newly-rel ... ks/258581/
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

I'm sorry, I don't think we've quite gotten to the bottom of Male Feminism just yet.

Can we debate that for another page or two?

Sorry, gotta go. The wife tells me I have to take the kids to the park while she naps. You know how these things go.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

BTW, Alex Morgan can wear the pants in my house, any day!

https://twitter.com/MeetOnome/status/11 ... 8106358785
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

lobster wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:51 pm Let's get this back on topic.

Even if we ignore all the physics and science, there's too much evidence to ignore with Israel. Check out this 2017 tweet and notice the word "bombings". Also notice the FBI documents released in 2019 say "world trade center bombings" at the bottom of the documents.

Pwhit claims it was just "coincidence" that this happened. That would be like if your house burned down at 9:00 AM and I just happened to show up at 8:00 AM filming your house and celebrating that your house is destroyed. You're intellectually dishonest if you say these Israelis had "nothing to do" with 911, especially since of the 5 people was officially on the FBI's suspect list of 911, and the fact that 2 of them were Mossad agents. One of them even admitted on TV that he was sent to the US to "document the event." They all failed their polygraph tests too.

Ok, looked into one tiny piece - "One of them even admitted on TV that he was sent to the US to "document the event.""

Lobs - go fact check before spreading anti-semitic propaganda. Because that is completely twisting what was said.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Folks, can we please stay on topic here?

And the topic is Alex Morgan! Grrrrrrrrrrrowl!
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Mjl wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:14 pm

Ok, looked into one tiny piece - "One of them even admitted on TV that he was sent to the US to "document the event.""

Lobs - go fact check before spreading anti-semitic propaganda. Because that is completely twisting what was said.
Unless you looked into it on youtube, I don't believe it.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Geezer

Re: Israel was behind 9/11

Post by Geezer »

I think he's serious.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 266

Post by Deleted User 266 »

https://www.mintpressnews.com/newly-rel ... ks/258581/
You got me! You caught me with your bait.
Here I go........

Please don't use Mint Press News as a source unless you are going to educate yourself about them and their agenda - and admit to it.
Do you even know anything about Whitney Webb - and what she has written - and who she has written for?

Anyways, yes, I noticed the word bombings. Honest mistake or intentional? I don't know - but you pretend you know for a fact. You don't know for a fact. You have made an assumption. Right?
What I do know for a fact was the context in which Netanyahu said it. He was in Buenos Aires and talking about how he was going to visit two memorial services on that day. "One to the Israeli Embassy that was blown up here. Second, to the Jewish Community Center that was also blown up here".
He had bombings on his brain.

I went on and on in response to your post but decided to delete what I had written.
No use. You're going to choose to believe what you want to believe. I can't convince you otherwise.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

I'm sorry, this is difficult to follow.

What does any of this have to do with Alex Morgan?

https://twitter.com/SeattleSounder6/sta ... 2163783680
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Can we get back on topic and talk about how this thread is the gift that keeps giving?
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

I'm still struggling with the comparison between Israel/9-11/Alex Morgan.

I don't think Alex Morgan is Jewish.

But you know who is? Aly Raisman. Amazing athlete and super cute.

Hey Gutter, can I get a "L'chaim" on this one?
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

And, you know, since the topic has shifted just slightly to really cute Jewish girls, I'd have to give a big thumbs up to Sarah Silverman.

But Gal Gadot - you know, Wonder Woman - hubba, hubba!
Deleted User 266

Post by Deleted User 266 »

Sure chikn - L'chaim!
You know what they say about good looking Jewish women?
Show me a good looking Jewish woman and I'll show you a guy who is sick of putting up with her shit.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Paul1 wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:24 am Sure chikn - L'chaim!
Show me a good looking Jewish woman and I'll show you a guy who is sick of putting up with her shit.
Hey! I'm not sure an Israel/9-11/Alex Morgan/Gal Gadot thread is entirely appropriate for anti-semetic humor, Gutman.

So I'll just link to this Maroon 5 video. Terrible fucking band. But look at the lineup of attractive Jewish women! Aly Raisman, Sarah Silverman, Gal Gadot! Every time I watch this I barely get to end of the song - if you know what I mean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJOTlE1K90k
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Finally we have video evidence confirming the dancing jews!
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

chiknbut wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:33 am
Paul1 wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:24 am Sure chikn - L'chaim!
Hey! I'm not sure an Israel/9-11/Alex Morgan/Gal Gadot thread is entirely appropriate for anti-semetic humor, Gutman.

So I'll just link to this Maroon 5 video. Terrible fucking band. But look at the lineup of attractive Jewish women! Aly Raisman, Sarah Silverman, Gal Gadot! Every time I watch this I barely get to end of the song - if you know what I mean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJOTlE1K90k
Cardi B is so fucking annoying.