Coffee talk.
chiknbut

Re: The Worst People in the World...

Post by chiknbut »

Deep Thinker Dennis Prager's all-time mankind mistakes:

1. Covid-19 Lockdown
2. Holocaust
3. Slavery
4. Everything else that ever happened that was bad for humanity.

Last edited by chiknbut on Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

I sincerely take no joy in sharing the link. Probably doesn't belong on this thread. It's a no win situation for many people right now.

https://www.newsweek.com/leader-north-c ... 1588034630
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Well Im sure many here will celebrate it, or, maybe just doyel
Just Ledoux it
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

So much of the economic disaster is now unavoidable because of the incompetence with which Trump and company confronted challenge after challenge. Even today, Pence showed without a mask at the Mayo Clinic that he has no idea of what we are confronting. Having to order workers back into the Jungle of meat packing plants riven with the virus is a direct result of gutting regulation and having no damned PPE for the staff of a vital industry to begin with. Perhaps Trump's medication will give someone cover to invoke the 25th. The dude's pupils were saucer-sized again.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Grandma wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:14 pm I sincerely take no joy in sharing the link. Probably doesn't belong on this thread. It's a no win situation for many people right now.

A leader of a Facebook group demanding that North Carolina allow businesses to reopen amid the Covid-19 pandemic has tested positive for coronavirus but is still insisting that Governor Roy Cooper's stay-at-home order be rescinded, saying it violates her right to freedom of religion.

TDub wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:26 pm Well Im sure many here will celebrate it, or, maybe just doyel
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Oh, no, i wish i was more quarantined. But I dont get giddy when some asshole like this gets it either.
Just Ledoux it
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Feral wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:26 pm
Grandma wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:14 pm I sincerely take no joy in sharing the link. Probably doesn't belong on this thread. It's a no win situation for many people right now.

A leader of a Facebook group demanding that North Carolina allow businesses to reopen amid the Covid-19 pandemic has tested positive for coronavirus but is still insisting that Governor Roy Cooper's stay-at-home order be rescinded, saying it violates her right to freedom of religion.

TDub wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:26 pm Well Im sure many here will celebrate it, or, maybe just doyel
Like she believes in Darwin.

She says her 1st amendment rights to freedom of religion are being violated.
She knows she has it and she still insists on going out into large groups. Kuzzu Jeeesus.
This woman is no Christian. I'll refrain from saying what she is, only that Gutter put it in the correct thread.
Broham
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

To celebrate her birthday, let's take another look at lying, sack of shit Candace Owens.

chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

I sympathize with DC. It can't be easy to have someone like Mike Huckabee claim he's on "your side."

Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

chiknbut wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:18 am I sympathize with DC. It can't be easy to have someone like Mike Huckabee claim he's on "your side."

I get all my medical advice from Dr. Huckabee.

Never mind that speeding, smoking, and drinking, unlike the coronavirus pandemic, aren't contagious diseases.
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Ben Shapiro:
So pro life he wouldn't even kill baby Hitler.
As for grandma: hey, she had a good run.

Deleted User 289

Former co-worker of mine lost her husband to colon cancer a couple of years ago. He was in his 30s. Obviously it was - and still is brutal.
Meanwhile, she is constantly posting SHIT on social media implying that COVID-19 is a hoax.
If I wanted to be one of the worst people in the world I would ask her how she would feel if people told her that her husband's cancer diagnosis and his death were a hoax.
Instead I'll be a better person and let her be one of worst people in the world.
How can anyone believe that COVID-19 is a hoax - unless you are certifiably insane?
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

chiknbut wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:09 pm Ben Shapiro:

So people should live forever? My parents are both in their late 70's and have pretty much said "If it's my time to go, then so be it. I've had a good life. There's no good reason to shut everything down to protect me." Despite the fact that the last thing I want is for either of them to get sick and die, I admire their attitude.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Wrong. It is hilarious when people you disagree with get sick, lose their jobs, lose their homes, their marriages, or their lives. It is roundly celebrated here on a regular basis.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

HouseDivided wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:00 pm
Wrong. It is hilarious when people you disagree with get sick, lose their jobs, lose their homes, their marriages, or their lives. It is roundly celebrated here on a regular basis.
No, it's not. But it is disgusting that you accuse people of celebrating this.
Broham
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Who has lost their home?
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 289

HouseDivided wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:59 pm

So people should live forever? My parents are both in their late 70's and have pretty much said "If it's my time to go, then so be it. I've had a good life. There's no good reason to shut everything down to protect me." Despite the fact that the last thing I want is for either of them to get sick and die, I admire their attitude.
Should people live forever? No. Of course not.
Should healthy people die in their 70s because someone else's selfishness and ignorance contributed to their death? Who cares? They lived to be 70. Fuck em!

My mother has the same attitude as your parents.
My mother is as active as most people in their 40s. Not in as good of shape, but as active.
She enjoys life and lives it to her fullest.
My mother often "donates" her time to helping others. Happily.

How about we let her live what's left of her life and let all the worthless 30, 40, 50, 60, year old assholes in this country die instead? Why not? Because she's old and they're not?
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

jhawks99 wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:33 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:00 pm
No, it's not. But it is disgusting that you accuse people of celebrating this.
Have you been here the last . . . forever? Look around you, dude!
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Grandma wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:01 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:59 pm

Should people live forever? No. Of course not.
Should healthy people die in their 70s because someone else's selfishness and ignorance contributed to their death? Who cares? They lived to be 70. Fuck em!

My mother has the same attitude as your parents.
My mother is as active as most people in their 40s. Not in as good of shape, but as active.
She enjoys life and lives it to her fullest.
My mother often "donates" her time to helping others. Happily.

How about we let her live what's left of her life and let all the worthless 30, 40, 50, 60, year old assholes in this country die instead? Why not? Because she's old and they're not?
Your mother sounds like a great person, and, as with my parents, I wish her a long, happy, healthy life. But, in the bigger picture it makes more sense for them to stay home than for you and me, much less my kids.
Deleted User 289

Thank you for the sentiment and I agree about what you say in terms of their staying home vs. you and I.
That being said, I'm glad 79 year olds such as Anthony Fauci are still going strong and are productive members of society - and I wish 73 year old assholes such as Donald Trump would lock themselves in a cage in a basement - never to be heard from again.