Deleted User 89

Re: COVID-19 - On the Ground

Post by Deleted User 89 »

padding?

lol, ok
Deleted User 89

if someone has a heart problem and gets bitten by a rattlesnake, they’re more likely to die because of the confounding effects of the co-morbidity

the cause of death would still be rattlesnake bite though

nobody has died because of they got a covid vaccine, despite lobs stomping his feet and wanting to make it so. all of those reports have been looked into and debunked, numerous times

he can continue to post facebook stories, unverified ukrainian reports, and whatever other sources he digs up in the dark corners of the interwebs, but all of those reports have to be verified by a medical professional. it’s akin to trump claiming all that fraud, but then his lawyers being tight-lipped when they are actually in court. it’s one thing to make grandiose claims on social media, but another to actually put one’s career on the line.

people with skin in the game (their careers) seem to be much more honest and stick to the facts
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I wonder if there was more “padding” covid numbers, or more covid numbers that went unreported...
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I don't think it's far fetched to think there was a mix of over reporting, like Walrus and MICH are implying, and also a mix of under reporting ( take what's happening in NYC right now ).
Deleted User 89

pdub wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:54 am I don't think it's far fetched to think there was a mix of over reporting, like Walrus and MICH are implying, and also a mix of under reporting ( take what's happening in NYC right now ).
that may very well be

but, is there any actual evidence of over-reporting?

there is actual evidence of under-reporting
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

I just wonder how, mechanistically, he thinks the vaccine is killing them?

If they were allergic and went into anaphylaxis, which is possible, that would happen right away and is treatable and they observe you following your shot.

If they're so brittle and on the verge of death, that a bump in the inflammatory response killed them, they shouldn't be taking the vaccine to begin with and shame on their doctor.

If the vial were contaminated with something lethal, you'd expect everyone who got that vial to have the same/similar result.

At this point, what would it be doing that's lethal? An out of control cytokine storm...that hasn't happened, to my knowledge?

We know how Covid19 can kill people, those mechanisms are established.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

So beav tested positive...last weekend?

Quarantined for about 5 days, stomped out of the house Saturday morning to get tested again, apparently got in a huge screaming match with the public health lady, and came back declaring his quarantine is over and he’s going back to life as normal.

When I say life as normal, I mean, sitting in his room playing video games all the time of his own volition, rather than doing that but also with some element of concern for the health and safety of everyone around him.

No for real - he came out for the end of an Oregon State game and sat there stewing about how stoopid it was for him to sit in his room, then after the game he went back into his room for another round of video games.

He insisted he had no symptoms, until Saturday when he revealed, actually he’s had a runny nose all along, so he’s counting the start of that as when and why and how his quarantine should be over - aside from the whole brutal oppression of his constitutional freedoms thing.

I’ve politely called him out, and encouraged him to at least err on the side of caution. But he’s had a piss poor attitude about it all along, and man, did he go all “MAH RIGHTS” in a hurry.

And man, how lame is it to get in an argument with a grown man about when his runny nose may or may not have started?

Anywho so I’m going to get tested again today to make sure his dumb ass didn’t give me the Rona.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

TraditionKU wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:48 am if someone has a heart problem and gets bitten by a rattlesnake, they’re more likely to die because of the confounding effects of the co-morbidity

nobody has died because of they got a covid vaccine, despite lobs stomping his feet and wanting to make it so. all of those reports have been looked into and debunked, numerous times

he can continue to post facebook stories, unverified ukrainian reports, and whatever other sources he digs up in the dark corners of the interwebs, but all of those reports have to be verified by a medical professional. it’s akin to trump claiming all that fraud, but then his lawyers being tight-lipped when they are actually in court. it’s one thing to make grandiose claims on social media, but another to actually put one’s career on the line.

people with skin in the game (their careers) seem to be much more honest and stick to the facts
It's been hilarious watching people argue both of these things:

"If a person dies after getting covid, it doesn't mean that covid killed them. It's common sense."

"If a person dies after getting the covid vaccine, it clearly means that the covid vaccine killed them. It's common sense."
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

twocoach wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:20 am
TraditionKU wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:48 am if someone has a heart problem and gets bitten by a rattlesnake, they’re more likely to die because of the confounding effects of the co-morbidity

"If a person dies after getting covid, it doesn't mean that covid killed them. It's common sense."

"If a person dies after getting the covid vaccine, it clearly means that the covid vaccine killed them. It's common sense."
It's amazing how many of those are the ones who say the virus, Which has killed half a million people in the US, is nbd, but the vaccine, which hasn't killed anyone, is dangerous.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Let's add this one to the "...meaningful discussions based in reality" responses. :lol:
TraditionKU wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:29 am you just aren’t a very intelligent person
TraditionKU wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:12 pm fucking stop with this bullshit, please
TraditionKU wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:17 pm seriously, you have got to be the dumbest motherfucker on the planet
PhDhawk wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:21 pm WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!??
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:51 am You are such a fucking twat.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

PhDhawk wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:48 am
twocoach wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:20 am

It's amazing how many of those are the ones who say the virus, Which has killed half a million people in the US, is nbd, but the vaccine, which hasn't killed anyone, is dangerous.
Add it to the list of "really stupid things that some people are convinced of" that has me mystified.
Deleted User 89

Walrus wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:59 am Let's add this one to the "...meaningful discussions based in reality" responses. :lol:
TraditionKU wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:29 am you just aren’t a very intelligent person
TraditionKU wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:12 pm fucking stop with this bullshit, please
TraditionKU wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:17 pm seriously, you have got to be the dumbest motherfucker on the planet
PhDhawk wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:21 pm WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!??
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:51 am You are such a fucking twat.
you’ve been presented with actual facts multiple times, and yet continue to double down on stupid

i also tried in the poli-board, with your nonsense about Biden starting a war

i’m done trying

please, continue to demonstrate your lack of understanding and lack of willingness to learn
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I’m just bummed lobster didn’t also list that time I called him an asshat.

Since that comment is a part of the meaningful discussion based in reality.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Texas lifting business restrictions and all masks mandates.

Good luck Doyel.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
Deleted User 89

utah is right behind them
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Florida handled it the best of all states. Since we never had a real lockdown anywhere in America, the best option is doing what they did.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Deleted User 89

actually, based on actual data and facts florida is right in the middle of the pack
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

NewtonHawk11 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:45 pm Texas lifting business restrictions and all masks mandates.

Good luck Doyel.
https://twitter.com/govabbott/status/13 ... 77165?s=21
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

so reminding everyone they have a role to play by no longer requiring them to play that role?

Bold strategy, Cotton, let’s see if it pays off!