Totally random thread

Coffee talk.
Walrus

Re: Totally random thread

Post by Walrus »

japhy wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:24 pm Opening up the work email in the morning can be a real crapshoot. Sometimes it is akin to taking the lid off a septic tank and sometimes it's like Christmas morning. Today was closer to the latter.

https://www.artsdistrictcenter.com/uxmal-2

This would give me a reason to go to LA and have a couple of beers with copperhead and afterwards we could send vulgar text messages to DC again.
I'm met copperhead -- he's a good dude.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Good to hear, you are invited to have beers with us next time I am in LA.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Just some humor (this one is pretty good). Enjoy your Saturday, everyone...

"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Deleted User 880

Post by Deleted User 880 »

Granted it's courtesy of Twitter but this very well may be....... Not just the POTD but the POTW, POTM, and POTY.

ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

First person to quote this randomly gets a potd!
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

ousdahl wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:59 am First person to quote this randomly gets a potd!
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

POTD

keep up this kinda posting and you’ll be a shoo-in for poster of the month
Deleted User 89

caterpillars in the Amazon reacting to sound

jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Mrs 99 and our kids got back from their beach vacay last night.
Kid lands in MSP about 10pm. Trains are not running and she can't get from the terminal she landed at to the terminal where her car is parked. She ubers over there with another passenger. Uber lets her off "close" to her car. Once she gets there, it's on a jack and one of her wheels has been stolen. Nice.
Broham
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

jhawks99 wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:22 pm Mrs 99 and our kids got back from their beach vacay last night.
Kid lands in MSP about 10pm. Trains are not running and she can't get from the terminal she landed at to the terminal where her car is parked. She ubers over there with another passenger. Uber lets her off "close" to her car. Once she gets there, it's on a jack and one of her wheels has been stolen. Nice.
Free jack?

Score!
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

That's what I told her. She didn't think it was funny.
Broham
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

PhDhawk wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:47 pm
jhawks99 wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:22 pm Mrs 99 and our kids got back from their beach vacay last night.
Free jack?

Score!
Lemonade!
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

jhawks99 wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:48 pm That's what I told her. She didn't think it was funny.
Amateurs.

A pro would have slid a block under the car, and let the air out of the tire. Faster, less noise.
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

I know nobody cares....but if anyone is interested in the correct ways to work a horse....taught by a pretty cool old cowboy. This guy is easy watching and informative
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Well. Meant to post that in the same post. Oh well. You get the idea, the channel is good for old school good horsework and real world roping application
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 89

i miss those days
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

Here's my issue with horses.

Never in my life has a horse walked up to me and said, "Hey bud, wanna go for a ride?"

So why should I try to mount the fucking thing?
Deleted User 89

you’re not wrong
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

A good horse wants to and enjoys working (just like a dog, they need/want jobs). Whether its work is trail rides or cattle work. The thing i dont like sre the people who think a horse is a status symbol or jist think theyre supposed to have one and turn them into high dollar pasture ornaments. Ruins the horse.

Do you ask if your dog wanted to be domesticated and kept in your home/yard? Or would it prefer chasing rabbits and running with wolves?
Just Ledoux it