who ya got?

Ugh.
Deleted User 89

Re: who ya got?

Post by Deleted User 89 »

HouseDivided wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 9:06 am
Grandma wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 9:02 am
HouseDivided wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 8:54 am

I’m not loosing my mind, but I do find the level of hypocrisy demonstrated by the Lib cognoscenti around here absolutely hilarious, although not unexpected.
'What's not so "hilarious" is that I don't see too many Libs on here ignoring the accusation against Biden nearly to the degree Trump supporters (not necessarily on here - but in general) ignore/d the actuations against Trump.

On another note, I happen to see/believe there are more positive differences in regards to Joe Biden than Donald Trump. Do I want Biden to be my President? Probably not but I know I don't want Donald Trump to be my President.
Like I said, do I vote for the lesser of two evils or do I vote for neither of them? Time will tell.
Yet another double standard. When I said I voted for DJT as the lesser of two evils over Dowdy, I was roundly vilified and ridiculed. You say the same about Dementia Joe and it is perfectly reasonable.
nobody cared that you voted for the lesser of two evils

it’s that you thought, and still do despite the mountain of evidence to the contrary, that trump was the lesser of two evils
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

dt vs jb

That’s as bad as it gets.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Expect republicans to do everything they can to make the election a choice between Trump and Biden, rather than what commonly happens when a president runs for a second term, a referendum on Trump. (Who can blame them?) And while that's not at all impossible, they would currently appear to have their work cut out for them.

Monmouth University May 6, 2020 Voters Divided on Alleged Biden Assault

Recent headlines may have dented Joe Biden’s favorability rating ever so slightly but he has actually widened his national lead over Donald Trump in the race for president. The Monmouth (“Mon-muth”) University Poll finds that voters are divided on the credibility of a sexual assault allegation against the Democratic nominee. The poll also finds that former President Barack Obama is largely popular with the American electorate, 2020 voters are not as interested in considering a third party candidate as they were four years ago, and Democrats hold a lead in the generic House ballot. Also, half the nation’s voters are likely to consider voting by mail this November.

Biden currently has the support of 50% of registered voters and Trump has the support of 41%. Another 3% say they would vote for an independent candidate and 5% are undecided. This represents a slightly wider lead for the Democrat than in previous Monmouth polls – 48% to 44% in April and 48% to 45% in March...

“Biden’s lead continues to build even as overall opinion of him remains soft. It’s possible that recent headlines about a sexual assault claim may have had an impact on his favorability rating, but most voters still see this election mainly as a referendum on Trump,” said Murray.

Most voters (86%) have heard about an allegation that Biden may have sexually assaulted a woman who worked in his U.S. Senate office in the 1990s. [Note: This question was added to the poll after Biden publicly addressed the issue on Friday morning.] The electorate is divided on the validity of this allegation – 37% say it is probably true, 32% say it is probably not true, and 31% have no opinion. Opinion on this question breaks sharply along partisan lines. More Republicans say the allegation is probably true (50%) than not true (17%) while more Democrats say is it is probably not true (55%) than true (20%). Independents are more likely to feel that the allegation is true (43%) rather than not true (22%), while 35% have no opinion either way. Overall, men (39% true and 29% not true) are slightly more likely than women (35% true and 34% not true) to believe the charge against Biden.

Among voters who say the sexual assault allegation is probably not true, the vast majority (79%) support Biden over Trump (14%) in the presidential contest. Among those who feel it is true, 59% back Trump but 32% still support Biden. Among those who have no opinion on the allegation’s validity, 45% support Trump and 43% support Biden.

“We don’t know what impact this allegation will have in the long run. For some voters who believe the charge, it is still not enough to override their desire to oust Trump. The outlook is murkier for those who don’t have an opinion on it. This group includes a number of Democratic-leaning independents who could potentially be swayed if this story grows in importance,” said Murray.

[...]
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 10:25 am dt vs jb

That’s as bad as it gets.
No, it could have been Trump vs. Sanders. That would be a much worse choice for me.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

TraditionKU wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 10:07 am
HouseDivided wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 9:06 am
Grandma wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 9:02 am

'What's not so "hilarious" is that I don't see too many Libs on here ignoring the accusation against Biden nearly to the degree Trump supporters (not necessarily on here - but in general) ignore/d the actuations against Trump.

On another note, I happen to see/believe there are more positive differences in regards to Joe Biden than Donald Trump. Do I want Biden to be my President? Probably not but I know I don't want Donald Trump to be my President.
Like I said, do I vote for the lesser of two evils or do I vote for neither of them? Time will tell.
Yet another double standard. When I said I voted for DJT as the lesser of two evils over Dowdy, I was roundly vilified and ridiculed. You say the same about Dementia Joe and it is perfectly reasonable.
nobody cared that you voted for the lesser of two evils

it’s that you thought, and still do despite the mountain of evidence to the contrary, that trump was the lesser of two evils
Dowdy will always be the greater of the evils, no matter who she is pitted against.
Last edited by HouseDivided on Thu May 07, 2020 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

I mean...lulz
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Reminds me of these Chatty Cathy dolls when I was a kid, you pulled a string and they said some very limited phrase, over and over.
Don't inject Lysol.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

seahawk wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 7:16 pm Reminds me of these Chatty Cathy dolls when I was a kid, you pulled a string and they said some very limited phrase, over and over.
Like "Believe all women?"

Cuz...I mean...lulz
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Hillary Clinton said that?
Don't inject Lysol.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

seahawk wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 7:16 pm Reminds me of these Chatty Cathy dolls when I was a kid, you pulled a string and they said some very limited phrase, over and over.
And here I was thinking that was you.

Racist!

Misogynist!

Racist!

Misogynist!

Racist!

Misogynist!
Just Ledoux it
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Good point.

Avenatti was preoccupied.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

TDub wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 8:43 pm

Racist!

Misogynist!

Racist!

Misogynist!

Racist!

Misogynist!
Bless your heart, you do seem a little limited.
Don't inject Lysol.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

seahawk wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 9:25 am
TDub wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 8:43 pm

Racist!

Misogynist!

Racist!

Misogynist!

Racist!

Misogynist!
Bless your heart, you do seem a little limited.
More name calling presented with a holier than thou attitude. Par for the course.
Just Ledoux it
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Just following tradition--I'm sure those Missouri boys thought Sarah Robinson an awfully uppity woman. Was educated, wrote books. Lawsie, that was some uppity in the 1860s.
Don't inject Lysol.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Why are we talking about 1860. I'm talking about how yiu act in 2020.

And I'm not a missouri boy.
Just Ledoux it
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Bless your heart.
Don't inject Lysol.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

In just sick of your schtick its fucking tiresome and unproductive.
Just Ledoux it
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

TDub wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 5:27 pm In just sick of your schtick its fucking tiresome and unproductive.
What’s tiresome is your constant dickish attitude.
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

What's tiresome is the division in the world and the need for people to want to be assholes towards one another.