Totally random thread

Coffee talk.
TDub
Contributor

Re: Totally random thread

Post by TDub »

Also, if your horse is talking it might be time to put down the brownie. I have seen horse walk up and nudge a saddle or load itself in a trailer. They do get enjoyment from working/riding. Its not the same as running the mountains but they dont hate it unless they have bad owners.
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

TDub wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:29 pm A good horse wants to and enjoys working (just like a dog, they need/want jobs). Whether its work is trail rides or cattle work. The thing i dont like sre the people who think a horse is a status symbol or jist think theyre supposed to have one and turn them into high dollar pasture ornaments. Ruins the horse.

Do you ask if your dog wanted to be domesticated and kept in your home/yard? Or would it prefer chasing rabbits and running with wolves?
but if the only alternative to trail rides and working cattle is sitting in a corral, then it isn’t much of a choice at all, is it?

your comparison to dogs fails here. a better comparison would be if the horse had the option for free roaming in the wilderness

i wonder how much centuries of domestication plays a role as well. a truly wild horse likely wouldn’t choose a trail ride or afternoon working cattle over an open prairie
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

TraditionKU wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:10 pm
TDub wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:29 pm A good horse wants to and enjoys working (just like a dog, they need/want jobs). Whether its work is trail rides or cattle work. The thing i dont like sre the people who think a horse is a status symbol or jist think theyre supposed to have one and turn them into high dollar pasture ornaments. Ruins the horse.

Do you ask if your dog wanted to be domesticated and kept in your home/yard? Or would it prefer chasing rabbits and running with wolves?
but if the only alternative to trail rides and working cattle is sitting in a corral, then it isn’t much of a choice at all, is it?

your comparison to dogs fails here. a better comparison would be if the horse had the option for free roaming in the wilderness

i wonder how much centuries of domestication plays a role as well. a truly wild horse likely wouldn’t choose a trail ride or afternoon working cattle over an open prairie
Now do dogs.....
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Yard( or house/apt)= corral

Running wild = Running Wild

Domestication = Domestication

Wheres the failure
Just Ledoux it
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

I don’t ride the dog
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

No you just make it sit in the house or yard while you go to work or drink or smoke or jerk off. At least the horse goes to work with you (in some cases)
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 89

TDub wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:36 pm
TraditionKU wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:10 pm

Now do dogs.....
i almost included them in my other post

i’d argue that, primarily because of selective breeding/domestication, dogs are inherently more apt to choose to be with people (versus in the wilderness)z it’s tough though, because i think there is a much wider range of behaviors and spirit uses among dogs and dog breeds than there are with horses.

generally though, domestication has specifically selected traits that are more amenable to close coexistence with humans. even amongst the different breeds, obedience and docility (didn’t know that was a word) have always a preferred trait. selective pressure on horses have tended towards the more “practical” working features like size, strength and stamina

interestingly, domestic dogs split from wolves between 27K and 40K years ago. there is a lot of conjecture about the domestication if horses, but it’s general agreed that it was significantly more recent than dogs...like maybe 5K years ago

in short, the two animals were domesticated for different reasons, though with some overlap
Deleted User 89

TDub wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:37 pm Yard( or house/apt)= corral

Running wild = Running Wild

Domestication = Domestication

Wheres the failure
i disagree

i don’t know anyone that treats their horse the way they do their dog

the dog still gets companionship, stimulation, and love when it’s in the house...or even in the yard

do you know people that go “play” with their horses when they aren’t riding them?
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

I know people that spend tremendous time and resources with their horses. Including massage therapy and accupuncture
Just Ledoux it
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

Still don’t ride the dog
Deleted User 89

TDub wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:17 pm I know people that spend tremendous time and resources with their horses. Including massage therapy and accupuncture
as do i (or at least i used to)

but those people still didn’t ever go “play” with their horses
Deleted User 89

changing the subject, i just read that a 2018 Pew poll found that as much as 58% of US adults had zero desire to travel into space (costs, safety, fear).

i’m on the fence...if it were cheap enough, i might go just to experience the weightlessness and see the little blue sphere (though a cheap flight probably wouldn’t offer such a view)

so, who has a legit desire to go? and at what cost?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I might be curious.

I’ve always wanted to get laid in space.

In a zero gravity environment, how do you tell the difference between reverse cowgirl and doggystyle?

Either way, it would be pretty rad to shoot a load into orbit.

(I also have a few comments on the whole phenomenon of billionaires going to space, but will spare it for another thread)
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

ousdahl wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:54 pm I might be curious.

I’ve always wanted to get laid in space.

In a zero gravity environment, how do you tell the difference between reverse cowgirl and doggystyle?

Either way, it would be pretty rad to shoot a load into orbit.

(I also have a few comments on the whole phenomenon of billionaires going to space, but will spare it for another thread)
Based on the angle between the man and woman's torsos. I think if it's an acute angle it's doggy style and if it's 90 degrees or greater (obtuse) it's reverse cowgirl.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Well now you might just be hitting it from behind.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

I'm more concerned about if it's possible to do it in any position hands free, I mean, if you don't have some external force holding you together, isn't it just gonna slip out after every thrust?
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

You know it's been done. The Hundred Mile High Club?
Broham
Deleted User 89

ousdahl wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:54 pm In a zero gravity environment, how do you tell the difference between reverse cowgirl and doggystyle?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I blow minds in space too
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Has anyone really tried to explain how sex would work in zero gravity? If I were to thrust, would both me and my partner just stay where we are if we both had no prior inertia?