who ya got?

Ugh.
seahawk

Re: who ya got?

Post by seahawk »

TDub wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 11:02 am
seahawk wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 10:24 am
DCHawk1 wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 9:59 am Best part of this thread: Plano whiteknighting for Doyel.
BTW, DC, my Chatty Cathy comment was about "Dowdy."
Yes. We are all aware. Even us dumdums that arent you can follow along your very simple plotline.
Watching you castigate others for whatever initiates your grievance posture for the day simply makes me feel I'm in fine company. Keep it up, son.
Don't inject Lysol.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Feral wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 11:02 am #lulz

This is hilarious:

It's not hilarious.

You should ask what happened to the rest of the money.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

DCHawk1 wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 11:24 am

This is hilarious:

It's not hilarious.

Ok, I'll bite. What happened to the rest of "the money"?
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Fucking thieves.

https://www.opensecrets.org/news/2020/0 ... rump-rage/

The Lincoln Project reported spending nearly $1.4 million through March. Almost all of that money went to the group’s board members and firms run by them. The super PAC spent nearly $1 million with Summit Strategic Communications, a firm run by Lincoln Project treasurer Reed Galen. Another $215,000 went to Tusk Digital, a company run by Lincoln Project adviser Ron Steslow. Both companies received little business from other federal committees since Trump’s inauguration....

The Lincoln Project has spent over $276,000 running ads on Facebook. However many of these ads are geared toward attracting donors, often linking to the group’s donate page.

Roughly 59 percent of the Lincoln Project’s $2.5 million haul this cycle comes from small donors giving $200 or less. That significant small-dollar proportion could be partially due to the popularity of the group’s members on Twitter. The Lincoln Project’s most prominent voices on social media include Conway, along with former GOP strategists Steve Schmidt and Rick Wilson. Those anti-Trump Republicans have promoted the group on high-profile cable channels like MSNBC and have authored opinion pieces in major news outlets including the Washington Post and the Daily Beast.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

DCHawk1 wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 11:36 am Fucking thieves.

The Lincoln Project reported spending nearly $1.4 million through March. Almost all of that money went to the group’s board members and firms run by them. The super PAC spent nearly $1 million with Summit Strategic Communications, a firm run by Lincoln Project treasurer Reed Galen. Another $215,000 went to Tusk Digital, a company run by Lincoln Project adviser Ron Steslow. Both companies received little business from other federal committees since Trump’s inauguration....

The Lincoln Project has spent over $276,000 running ads on Facebook. However many of these ads are geared toward attracting donors, often linking to the group’s donate page.

Roughly 59 percent of the Lincoln Project’s $2.5 million haul this cycle comes from small donors giving $200 or less. That significant small-dollar proportion could be partially due to the popularity of the group’s members on Twitter. The Lincoln Project’s most prominent voices on social media include Conway, along with former GOP strategists Steve Schmidt and Rick Wilson. Those anti-Trump Republicans have promoted the group on high-profile cable channels like MSNBC and have authored opinion pieces in major news outlets including the Washington Post and the Daily Beast.
Thank you for responding to my post and providing me with this.
I'm being sincere.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

seahawk wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 11:05 am
TDub wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 11:02 am
seahawk wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 10:24 am

BTW, DC, my Chatty Cathy comment was about "Dowdy."
Yes. We are all aware. Even us dumdums that arent you can follow along your very simple plotline.
Watching you castigate others for whatever initiates your grievance posture for the day simply makes me feel I'm in fine company. Keep it up, son.
You must have a driving need to feel superior. Hopefully you can find happiness in something other than that

Have a good mothers day.
Just Ledoux it
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Grandma wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 11:50 am

Thank you for responding to my post and providing me with this.
I'm being sincere.
I know you are, Gutter.

And the Lincoln Project breaks my heart, for reasons not worth getting into here.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

I'm being as sincere as Gutter here, but is this not SOP for Super Pac's? Not defending George Conway or Rick Wilson in any way.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Hold on a tick...any chance that money might just eventually trickle down?
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Is that different than Dear Leader emailing me, telling me that the only way to stop the evil left from taking over is a donation to his re-election fund?
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

chiknbut wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 12:27 pm
I'm being as sincere as Gutter here, but is this not SOP for Super Pac's? Not defending George Conway or Rick Wilson in any way.
No, and that's why Feral's post stuck in my craw. Also from the link:

That seven-figure spending, noted earlier by campaign finance expert Rob Pyers on Twitter, comes as the group spends relatively little on direct political activity. The super PAC shelled out $364,000 to Galen and Steslow’s companies to run independent expenditures opposing Trump and his Republican allies in Congress. But just 52 percent of that money went to buying and placing ads, with the rest spent on producing the ads themselves.

That’s an unusually high rate for production costs compared to most super PACs.

Or, in other words, they're milking the "production," which amounts to busy-work.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Must be a scary kind of ad for DC to be out there with his Federalist/Heritage/CATO info to try and deflect from it. I understand that it's being run in my RED part of a somewhat large swing state--interesting.
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

DCHawk1 wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 2:23 pm
chiknbut wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 12:27 pm
No, and that's why Feral's post stuck in my craw. Also from the link:

That seven-figure spending, noted earlier by campaign finance expert Rob Pyers on Twitter, comes as the group spends relatively little on direct political activity. The super PAC shelled out $364,000 to Galen and Steslow’s companies to run independent expenditures opposing Trump and his Republican allies in Congress. But just 52 percent of that money went to buying and placing ads, with the rest spent on producing the ads themselves.

That’s an unusually high rate for production costs compared to most super PACs.

Or, in other words, they're milking the "production," which amounts to busy-work.
Can we take a look at GOP PAC spending as well?
I am sure that they have spread out the funds more fairly.

Hell, they probably even issued refunds!
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

DCHawk1 wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 11:24 am

This is hilarious:

It's not hilarious.

They're republicans.

#duh
Derek Cressman
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Mourning in America went viral immediately. No need to spend a lot.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Derek Cressman
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Biden was on Lawrence O'Donnell's show tonight for an hour on MSNBC, the last ½ hour or so, with Stacey Abrahams. I was very surprised at how well Joe came across.

#whew!

Don't know if many of you are seeing the same Trump ads as we are here in a swing state, but I've never thought that the Trump campaign's attempt to slime Biden by trying to make him appear "soft" on China, was likely to bear much fruit.

Derek Cressman