Israel was behind 9/11

Coffee talk.
pdub
Site Admin

Re: Israel was behind 9/11

Post by pdub »

Who is behind all those half donuts tho?
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Sarah Silverman is not cute. Also, not funny.
Just Ledoux it
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

TDub wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:58 pm Sarah Silverman is not cute. Also, not funny.
She's also pushing 50 and doesn't, to my knowledge, have children. So, even though she has long hair, I'm pretty sure Lobster thinks she's miserable and made a huge mistake not settling down and marrying some guy who could take care of her financially while she reproduced and who she could cook and clean for.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Look, it's hard to cook and clean when you're busy choreographing a pre 9/11 dance party.
Just Ledoux it
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

I wonder how many parking spots there were in Manhattan, New Jersey, Brooklyn, etc. that had a view of the WTC...probably thousands, maybe even tens of thousands

I think it's safe to assume that anyone who parked a car in any of them that morning prior to the attacks, only did so because they had prior knowledge that the attacks were going to happen. Especially if then after the planes hit, those people went back to where they parked, where they new you could see the towers.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

PhDhawk wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:04 pm
TDub wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:58 pm Sarah Silverman is not cute. Also, not funny.
She's also pushing 50 and doesn't, to my knowledge, have children. So, even though she has long hair, I'm pretty sure Lobster thinks she's miserable and made a huge mistake not settling down and marrying some guy who could take care of her financially while she reproduced and who she could cook and clean for.
I see Tdub's point. Sarah S. is a bit "mouthy."

I'm pretty sure, from a family standpoint, she regrets her decision to go into show business.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

japhy wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:51 am Finally we have video evidence confirming the dancing jews!
Phew.

I think all non-Feminist Males can feel confident that the real whiny bitch in that video is Adam Levine.
seahawk

Re: 911 Tower 7 / Cover-up thread

Post by seahawk »

chiknbut wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:29 pm
seahawk wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:42 pm
Geezer wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:33 pm Son, don't hurt yourself patting your own back.
Was that you on the grassy knoll?
There was no one on the grassy knoll. Trust me, the person who did the actual shooting that day was Marina Oswald, daughter of a WII female Russian sniper turned hit woman who trained her daughter Marina to be a hit woman.
Nice try, Sea. But unless you've got a dozen or so Youtube videos to back you up, it's just noise.
Used to skim JFK assassination conspiracy books in the grocery store in my youth and wrote a funny story about Marina as the assassin. Hadn't thought about a Youtube video.
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

I think she is pretty sexy.
Partly, because she is funny.
Leawood

Post by Leawood »

I love Sarah Silverman and would do anything she wanted for her to be satisfied, except getting pegged.
Deleted User 62

Leawood wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:26 pm I love Sarah Silverman and would do anything she wanted for her to be satisfied, except getting pegged.
Well......
Leawood

Post by Leawood »

I made that qualification because another poster talked about running into a self-assured feminist who asked HIM for consent to do certain things. I'm just drawing my boundaries.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Considering where this thread has gone, and at the risk of getting Leawood all hot and bothered, guess I'll post this here:

#nopeggingzone

Megan Rapinoe's girlfriend, basketball star Sue Bird published a World Cup article/ political rant / love letter defending Rapinoe and the USWNT against President Trump's recent criticisms, and it is a wild ride from start to finish.

In the Players' Tribune article, aptly titled "So the President F*cking Hates My Girlfriend," the Seattle Storm star...Bird won three WNBA titles (2004, 2010, 2018) and four Olympic gold medals (2004, 2008, 2012, 2016)...

(If you click on the link above, this picture is actually a video.)

“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Leawood wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:26 pm I love Sarah Silverman and would do anything she wanted for her to be satisfied, except getting pegged.
I totally get this.

However, if it was Aly Raisman....
Leawood

Post by Leawood »

To Feral, I really like Megan Rapinoe and would love to have a beer/coffee with her. I read the story about her brother, and it was heartbreaking.

One of things that I think make our kids better than us is that they don't care about whether one is LGBTQ. I really do think those days are over and that we will see that in 2020, as late as it is.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Leawood wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:24 pm To Feral, I really like Megan Rapinoe and would love to have a beer/coffee with her. I read the story about her brother, and it was heartbreaking.

One of things that I think make our kids better than us is that they don't care about whether one is LGBTQ. I really do think those days are over and that we will see that in 2020, as late as it is.
I absolutely agree with you about the younger generation being much more accepting of people different than them. I would much rather have grown up in that atmosphere.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Deleted User 62

Feral wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:30 pm
Leawood wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:24 pm To Feral, I really like Megan Rapinoe and would love to have a beer/coffee with her. I read the story about her brother, and it was heartbreaking.

I absolutely agree with you about the younger generation being much more accepting of people different than them. I would much rather have grown up in that atmosphere.
Agreed
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Hate to break it to you but "She's fuckin Matt Damon."
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
twocoach

Re: 911 Tower 7 / Cover-up thread

Post by twocoach »

lobster wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:01 pm There's a correlation between male feminists and males who don't understand why Trump got elected. One has to be a complete lemming / idiot to believe that women are oppressed in North America. I don't need to get into this again -- it's all out there for you to research (if you want to acknowledge it). And if one is completely clueless about how great women have it in America, that person is likely going to be just as clueless about why Trump was appealing to a lot of the real men left in America. And if a person is clueless about both of those things, it's no surprise he believes the mainstream media story about 911.
Honestly,the most amusing part of all these kooky conspiracy conversations is that there is inevitably some believer touting themselves as being more intelligent and more enlightened like they have been taught something that others are simply too dumb to understand.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Leawood wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:57 pm I made that qualification because another poster talked about running into a self-assured feminist who asked HIM for consent to do certain things. I'm just drawing my boundaries.
Just catching up on this quote...to be fair, though she was a feminist, she was more so mostly just a party girl.