No One Cares Because Nothing Matters Anymore

Ugh.
MICHHAWK

Re: No One Cares Because Nothing Matters Anymore

Post by MICHHAWK »

Oh I understand. I understand the rest of the free world has been suppling up to our teet for a good spell. If it’s important for us to be there, it is also important for them to be there.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

We started that war against the strong protests from that group on top.
Broham
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

MICHHAWK wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:56 am Oh I understand. I understand the rest of the free world has been suppling up to our teet for a good spell. If it’s important for us to be there, it is also important for them to be there.
And do entertain us with a witty story about how American allies should put their soldiers lives on the line to aid the US as the US bails on one of their allies, leaving them to be slaughtered. I can't wait to hear it.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

The UK lost 179 servicemen and women during the campaign that followed the invasion of Iraq on 20 March 2003.
Don't inject Lysol.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

And what country in the anti-ISIS coalition was going to agree to send more troops to the area since Trump announced last December that he was going to pull the US out of Syria soon?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

This is what happens when you take a "fuck you guys, we only care about ourselves" approach to foreign diplomacy. Which world leader that was being slandered by Trump was going to agree to help him out? You can't have it both ways.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Oh, and I just read that there are both UK and French special forces soldiers in the Rojava area as well that are being tasked with bolstering the security of the camps holding thousands of ISIS fighters if (more likely when) Kurdish fighters are forced to retreat.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

seahawk wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:04 am The UK lost 179 servicemen and women during the campaign that followed the invasion of Iraq on 20 March 2003.
The Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces did the bulk of the ground fighting against ISIS in the area and lost more than 11,000 troops in the battle.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

The world should be a worlds problem. Not a U.S. only problem.

It’s not too much to ask that everyone do their portion. Lord knows we do our portion.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Maybe we should stick around to help clean up our mess.
Broham
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

I thought you progressives were all about open borders and one peoples and one world.

If we are one world than by gosh this is a world problem to be tackled by the world.

We will do our portion. Will they.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

If this is how we treat our allies, we won't have any.
Broham
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

MICHHAWK wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:10 pm I thought you progressives were all about open borders and one peoples and one world.

If we are one world than by gosh this is a world problem to be tackled by the world.

We will do our portion. Will they.
The world was working with us to help us with this problem in that area. We just shit on them and left them to be killed. We are failing to do our portion in this specific incident and we just proved to every other ally that we are not to be trusted to work with in the future.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

Something tells me our allies won’t hesitate to supple up when they feel the need.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

and you wonder why they are called deplorables.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Geezer wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:43 pm and you wonder why they are called deplorables.
I have never wondered about that.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

mich is a fucking deplorable
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

So, Mich, why is Trump constantly bragging about how he has increased the already bloated Defense budget, continued to buy antiquated weapon systems and has ordered some new, already antiquated weapons, if the US should just pull back from all our military commitments?

There are a whole lot of things we could do about climate change, for example, if we cut the DoD budget in half, if our military is no longer needed in the world, wouldn't you agree?
Don't inject Lysol.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

MICHHAWK wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:56 am Oh I understand. I understand the rest of the free world has been suppling up to our teet for a good spell. If it’s important for us to be there, it is also important for them to be there.
MICHHAWK wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:42 pm Something tells me our allies won’t hesitate to supple up when they feel the need.
Your ignorant, uniformed, myopic view of the world is beginning to make sense:

"supple": bending and moving easily and gracefully; flexible: her supple fingers | figurative : my mind is becoming more supple.
• not stiff or hard; easily manipulated: this body oil leaves your skin feeling deliciously supple.

SUCKLE: feed (a baby or young animal) from the breast or teat: a mother pig suckling a huge litter.
• [no object] (of a baby or young animal) feed by sucking the breast or teat: the infant's biological need to suckle.
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman