MICHHAWK

Re: Iowa/UConn women’s game

Post by MICHHAWK »

why is that reese girl so angry..
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

MICHHAWK wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 9:56 am why is that reese girl so angry..
Because you won't answer her texts?
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Anand Giridharadas
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Cameron Brink is averaging 7.5 more points and 5.3 more rebounds per game than you are.
There are 5 women (that 99% of the world has never heard of) on her team (that 97% of the world has never heard of) averaging more points per game than she does.

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

7:00 tonight on the ION TV affiliate in a town near me. Thanks, Xfinity.

They've moved the game from an ~ 3,500 seat facility to State Farm Arena in downtown Atlanta that holds ~ 17,000. Apparently, there are still some standing-room only tickets left, if you hurry.

Atlanta Dream goes head-to-head with Indiana Fever
Anand Giridharadas
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

4:00 Eastern, tomorrow on ESPN.

BREAKING: The Caitlin Clark Effect Has Just Made WNBA History With Ticket Prices for the Upcoming Chicago Sky Game

7/21/24 Chicago Sky forward Angel Reese made WNBA history by putting up seven double-doubles in a row — the longest streak for a rookie in the league... Her historic success comes ahead of Chicago's highly anticipated rematch against the Indiana Fever, led by another star rookie, Caitlin Clark.
Anand Giridharadas
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Caitlin Clark said she felt the game should be played at the United Center (close to 20K seats) but she it's above her pay scale to know why it's not being played there - and maybe there was/is a conflict/something already scheduled and that's why it's not.
Yep, Russ with special guests 6lack and Melii. https://www.unitedcenter.com/events/202 ... long-tour/

In the results of the questions of how many Americans know who Caitlin Clark is, and how many people know who Russ, 6lack, and Melii are, MY response is....
I know who Caitlin Clark is. I don't know the other 3 people/performers.
Now let's break the question down in to demographics. :?

Side note - I was offered tickets to today's game. I politely declined, and told the person who offered them to me to please give them to someone who would appreciate them more than I would. Odds are 50/50 that happened. BIG differences between some middle aged jagoffs who would go for the novelty and some Father/Mother/Daughter/Son combo who really like Caitlin Clark and would enjoy the bonding experience.
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 5:45 am Caitlin Clark said she felt the game should be played at the United Center (close to 20K seats) but she it's above her pay scale to know why it's not being played there - and maybe there was/is a conflict/something already scheduled and that's why it's not.
Yep, Russ with special guests 6lack and Melii. https://www.unitedcenter.com/events/202 ... long-tour/

In the results of the questions of how many Americans know who Caitlin Clark is, and how many people know who Russ, 6lack, and Melii are, MY response is....

Side note - I was offered tickets to today's game. I politely declined, and told the person who offered them to me to please give them to someone who would appreciate them more than I would. Odds are 50/50 that happened. BIG differences between some middle aged jagoffs who would go for the novelty and some Father/Mother/Daughter/Son combo who really like Caitlin Clark and would enjoy the bonding experience.
If we're to believe the pre-game hype that the average ticket for today's game is > $200, your friend who offered you the ticket must really like you.
Anand Giridharadas
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Shirley wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 1:27 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 5:45 am Caitlin Clark said she felt the game should be played at the United Center (close to 20K seats) but she it's above her pay scale to know why it's not being played there - and maybe there was/is a conflict/something already scheduled and that's why it's not.

If we're to believe the pre-game hype that the average ticket for today's game is > $200, your friend who offered you the ticket must really like you.
Cheapest at the moment on Stubhub (with fees) are $405 a piece.
Person offering me the tickets was someone offering me my relative's tickets.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 2:56 pm
Shirley wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 1:27 pm

Cheapest at the moment on Stubhub (with fees) are $405 a piece.
Person offering me the tickets was someone offering me my relative's tickets.
Like I've said here before, "Gutter's connected".
Anand Giridharadas
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

the rest of them skanks should bitch somemore about the cc affect/effect.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

"Indiana Fever" is the #1 trending search topic on Google in the US.
Anand Giridharadas
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Shirley wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 3:33 pm "Indiana Fever" is the #1 trending search topic on Google in the US.
I'm not sure I know what that means. In fact, I know that I don't know what that means.
Can/will you please explain?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 3:46 pm
Shirley wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 3:33 pm "Indiana Fever" is the #1 trending search topic on Google in the US.
I'm not sure I know what that means. In fact, I know that I don't know what that means.
Can/will you please explain?
More people in the US are searching for "Indiana Fever" in Google Search right now, than any other subject.

Which means Donald Trump & Taylor Swift are likely sitting somewhere sobbing, right now.
Anand Giridharadas
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Indiana Fever 46

Chicago Sky 45 At the half.

It has been a really competitive game.
Anand Giridharadas
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Ball game.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 4:26 pm Ball game.
Yeah, after going on a 24 to 3 run, it's looking pretty good for the Fever.

But I don't take anything for granted when it comes to Pro basketball.
Anand Giridharadas
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Fever trying to lose?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Hell of a game.
Anand Giridharadas