trumpty plumpty

Ugh.
jhawks99
Contributor

Re: trumpty plumpty

Post by jhawks99 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 9:59 am we all get a vote. i look forward to using mine.

in fact. if they are not requiring identification. i may vote multiple times.
Please do
Broham
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

If you missed out on the truth social debacle, trumpty has more opportunities for the rubes to be grifted!
World Liberty Financial, a new cryptocurrency project backed by former President Donald Trump and his family, is set to launch a decentralized finance (DeFi) platform for borrowing and lending.

The project, which was initially teased under the name “The DeFiant Ones,” has raised eyebrows due to its connections to a previously hacked DeFi protocol and team members with diverse backgrounds.

According to a white paper obtained by CoinDesk, World Liberty Financial will build a “credit account system” on the Ethereum blockchain, utilizing the Aave DeFi platform. The project aims to create an accessible way for users to engage with blockchain technology through decentralized borrowing and lending services.

Donald Trump is listed as the project’s “Chief Crypto Advocate,” while his sons Eric and Donald Jr. serve as “Web3 Ambassadors.” Notably, Trump’s youngest son, 18-year-old Barron, is identified as the project’s “DeFi visionary.”

The project plans to issue a non-transferable governance token called WLFI, which will allow token holders to participate in the management of the platform. Users will be able to suggest and vote on adding new DeFi lending markets or integrating additional blockchains.

However, the project’s development has raised some concerns. A review of a since-deleted codebase on GitHub revealed that World Liberty Financial appeared to have lifted code directly from Dough Finance, a DeFi protocol that lost $2 million in a hack this July.

While it’s unclear if the current iteration of the project still contains this code, the connection has drawn attention.

Four team members listed in World Liberty Financial’s white paper previously worked on Dough Finance. These include Zachary Folkman (head of operations), Chase Herro (data and strategies lead), Octavian Lojnita (smart contracts lead), and a pseudonymous developer known as Boga (front-end developer).

Folkman and Herro have a history of collaboration on various projects, including Subify, a censorship-free competitor to Patreon and OnlyFans. Folkman also previously registered a company called Date Hotter Girls LLC and posted seminars on YouTube about picking up women.

The project’s leadership team extends beyond the Trump family and former Dough Finance members. It includes long-time Trump friend and property developer Steve Witkoff, his son Zach Witkoff, and Alex Golubitsky as legal counsel. Golubitsky’s firm, MetaleX Pro, has disclosed that it will receive 1.3% of the upcoming WLFI tokens.

World Liberty Financial represents a significant shift in Trump’s stance on cryptocurrencies. During his presidency, Trump expressed skepticism towards digital assets, but he now promises to make the United States the “crypto capital of the planet” as part of his campaign platform.

Wow! What could go wrong with a team like this backing the venture?

rubes get in line and open your wallets.....wait, don't get in that line damnit! this line over here!
Eric Trump praised Elon Musk’s X network as “amazing” after hackers breached Lara and Tiffany Trump’s accounts on the social media platform.

Eric had earlier issued a panicked appeal on behalf of wife Lara, co-chair of the Republican National Committee, and Tiffany, Donald Trump's daughter with second wife Marla Maples, writing: “This is a scam!!!” “@LaraLeaTrump and @TiffanyATrump‘s Twitter profiles have been compromised!!”

The posts, which included fake links to a real Trump crypto project, were then deleted. X has not yet commented on the breach.

The debacle was awkward for the family considering Donald Trump’s close relationship with X boss Elon Musk, who acquired the platform, then known as Twitter, two years ago and is an outspoken supporter of the GOP presidential nominee.‌

The posts promoted a real Trump crypto project called World Liberty Financial the former president teased in a statement last week. It has not yet been formally launched, and the posts contained links to fake websites claiming to be run by World Liberty Financial but registered to The Pirate Bay dark-web marketplace, according to CNBC.

World Liberty’s official account confirmed the breach, posting on X: “ALERT: Lara’s and Tiffany Trump’s X accounts have been hacked. Do NOT click on any links or purchase any tokens shared from their profiles. We’re actively working to fix this, but please stay vigilant and avoid scams!”

The top reply read: “Scammers getting scammed.”

One of the downsides of basing your fortune on fleecing the rubes; rubes can be prone to freestyle rubing. As the rest of the Griftoverse sees how gullible they are, the dark forces will be herding them into any number of unaffiliated trumpty grifts.

UNFAIR!
Only trumpty should be able to grift these rubes!
They belong to him!
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

I am concerned the crypto scam will impact golden shoe sales and NFTs. Japh, get right on this!
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

What with the grifting and the scam charities and the bankruptcies and failures to pay vendors.....trumpty plumpty is the one we would all trust with our personal checkbooks. So yes, of course we trust him with the largest economy in the world. And remember, he managed the covid crisis perfectly.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

japhy wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 5:01 pm And remember, he managed the covid crisis perfectly.
Randy still has chunks of light bulb in his taint.
Psych told me.
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

The folks love bleach
Broham
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

MICHHAWK wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 9:59 am we all get a vote. i look forward to using mine.

You should go ahead and try that.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

No, "we" all don't "get a vote". There are people under the age of 18 who don't "get a vote" and there are many unregistered voters who don't "get a vote".
Michigan does require identification to vote. I have a better idea than you voting multiple times. Just bring your AR-15 with you to a polling place and tell people you will shoot them and then shoot their kids in their school if they don't vote for the candidates you tell them to vote for.

P.S. Will this be on your Michigan ballot in November? https://wwmt.com/news/local/michigan-la ... tine-morse
Should be Un-fucking-believable and yet, it is completely believable.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Speaking of things that are un-fucking-believable.
White nationalist Nick Fuentes blasts Trump for admitting that he lost the 2020 election: "So, why did we do Stop the Steal? ... It would have been good to know that before 1,600 people got charged.
https://x.com/rightwingwatch/status/183 ... q_-8Yt1KMA
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

jfish26 wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 5:34 am Speaking of things that are un-fucking-believable.
White nationalist Nick Fuentes blasts Trump for admitting that he lost the 2020 election: "So, why did we do Stop the Steal? ... It would have been good to know that before 1,600 people got charged.
Rube-a-Con has a new meaning. No wonder they are cross.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

jfish26 wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 5:34 am Speaking of things that are un-fucking-believable.
And as long as we are asking questions, why are so many of the trumpty supporting manly men such whiney little bitches? They are this angry Lilliputian army raging on the internet.

And speaking of manly men, the ever effete Jesse Waters weighs in again about straws.....
Watters: Women love masculinity, and women do not love Tim Walz, so that should just tell you about how masculine Tim Walz is. The other day you saw him with a vanilla ice cream shake. Had a straw in it. Again, that tells you everything.
It's a phallic thing isn't it? Jesse sees the peen everywhere and it is making him crazy.

Why are these people so weird?
Last edited by japhy on Thu Sep 05, 2024 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Sparko wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 8:14 am
Rube-a-Con has a new meaning. No wonder they are cross.
It’s just sort of nuts to think that (1) anyone actually believed him in the first place and also (2) a spurned believer would essentially say that Trump’s telling of the truth (for once) is a “betrayal.”
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Email to Jesse Watters:
Keep hammering on Walz's relateability. Kamala's race. Unending wars. Immigration crisis. Use eyeliner.

Thanks!

Vlad
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Come on rubes, your dear leader needs you! You need to start buying his stock so that he has money to pay off his legal expenses!
Former President Donald Trump's personal stake in Trump Media & Technology Group topped more than $6 billion in March when its shares soared after making their public market debut. Nearly six months later, that fortune has dwindled to less than $2 billion amid losses and shrinking revenue.

A months-long slump has lopped more than 70% from the stock's valuation since its late March peak, with the shares hitting a new low on Wednesday. As the biggest shareholder in Trump Media & Technology, Trump has suffered the largest losses, although the decline is only on paper for now since he's not yet able to sell any of his shares.

Trump owns about 60% of Trump Media & Technology Group, a money-losing social media company that trades under the ticker DJT (the former president's initials). The company has gained a following among Trump's supporters, typically retail investors who have flocked to groups on Truth Social to express concern about the declining share price and blame short sellers for the stock's swoon.

"Just a thought why doesn't [Trump Media & Technology Group] just halt the stock (based on say on company news) while they check into all the manipulation," one member of the DJT investor group wrote on Truth Social on Wednesday. "This would get the shorters scrambling!!!"

Trump Media shares sank $1.10, or 6%, to $16.98 on Wednesday, its lowest price since it began trading in March. The stock was little changed in Thursday trading.

But short sellers — investors who bet that a stock will fall by borrowing shares and then buying the stock if it declines, allowing them to lock in the difference — aren't to blame for the slide in the company's market value, according to Ihor Dusaniwsky, managing director of financial data firm S3 Partners. For one, there's very little stock available to short, he noted.

"With today's DJT trading volume at 5.3 million shares, even if every available share to borrow was shorted today it would be less than 8% of today's trading volume," Dusaniwsky told CBS MoneyWatch. "DJT's stock price move over the last couple of weeks was primarily due to long selling and not short selling."

Trump Media didn't return a request for comment.

Here are three reasons why Trump Media shares are under pressure.

Meme-stock behavior

Analysts have previously noted that Trump Media shares tend to perform similarly to so-called meme stocks, or companies whose stock prices are more influenced by buzz and social media than underlying business fundamentals, such as revenue or profit growth.

For instance, after Trump survived an assassination attempt in July, Trump Media's stock price soared more than 30%. Polls at the time also gave him the edge in the November presidential election.

But about one week later, President Joe Biden stepped back as the Democratic nominee and was replaced by Vice President Kamala Harris, who has been gaining in the polls and now stands neck and neck with Trump in key battleground states, according to the latest CBS News polling.

Since Biden's decision to step back on July 21, Trump Media shares have shed 51% of their value.
Could this be why trumpty plumpty is such a whiney bitch boy about Biden stepping down and Kamabla taking over?
Truth Social might have a core base of Trump fans, but that hasn't yet translated into either profits or growing revenue.

Last month, Trump Media said its second-quarter revenue fell 30% to $836,900 from a year earlier. It also reported losing $16.4 million during the quarter, a narrower shortfall from its $22.8 million loss in the year-ago period, according to a regulatory filing. The company blamed the decline in ad sales to a change in revenue sharing with one of its advertising partners.

Recent advertisers on Truth Social include companies hawking ivermectin, the antiparasitic drug cited by some people as a miracle cure for the coronavirus and other illnesses, as well as dating sites for conservatives, Truth Social hoodies and MyPillow.
Come on you true patriots, step up and show your orange savior some Love!

Actually forget the love, just send money, it is the truest expression of love (with a small L).
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

so, nick fuentes is now calling out trump for j6 and the big lie (since trump is now admitting defeat)

this might get real interesting, real quick
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Based on yesterday's events, he may be in the market for a (plea) deal.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

cognitive decline, it's a bitch....
Donald Trump’s town hall was mostly an uninterrupted rant about the Republican presidential nominee’s various grievances, including an attempt to set the stage to call the upcoming presidential debate rigged against him, regardless of its outcome.

But between the lines of Trump’s ramblings lay a darker truth: that he simply doesn’t remember who he is running against. During a section of his tirade Wednesday night, the former president seemed to romanticize running against President Joe Biden, to the point that he linguistically forgot which candidate he’s actually up against.

“And by the way, New Hampshire was so badly treated by the Democrat Party and by Joe Biden and her, I can’t imagine New Hampshire voting for him,” Trump told Fox News’s Sean Hannity, referring to Vice President Kamala Harris.

“Anybody in New Hampshire—because they’re watching right now—anybody in New Hampshire that votes for Biden and Kamala, I really think, I call her Comrade Kamala because that’s what her ideology is, but you know that she did something after decades and decades and decades; it was Iowa, the first two—Iowa, New Hampshire—that’s what way people thought it was gonna be,” Trump continued. “He didn’t want to go to New Hampshire. He didn’t want to play the New Hampshire game.”

A pro-Trump account on X attempted to reframe the incident after the Harris campaign’s social media account posted a clip of the verbal flub, claiming that KamalaHQ was “purposely lying to their followers” by saying that Trump had forgotten who he was running against. But the full context revealed even more instances of Trump doubling down on his Biden beliefs than was originally posted by Harris’s team.

“He dumped New Hampshire. And I said to people today, who the hell from New Hampshire would vote for this guy?” Trump said.
And the rubes cheered, and they gave him their money, and then complained about not having enough.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

So, will Randy be able to get a refund on the Trump Gold that he paid for but never received?

‘Cause Trump Crypto has high yield written all over it!
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

This deserves more coverage. trumpty is a fat old painted up pimp who is in the angry agitated stages of dementia. And the rubes love it.
Moments after Donald Trump bashed media outlets during a rally in Pennsylvania on Friday, a man in the audience stormed the nearby press gallery until being subdued by police.

Trump proceeded to joke about the incident after the man was carried off by law enforcement, telling the crowd, “Is there anywhere that’s more fun to be than a Trump rally?”

The incident occurred in Johnstown, Pennsylvania, where Trump was speaking at an event put on by the extremist right-wing activist group Moms for Liberty. During the speech, which according to multiple reports mainly consisted of the rambling that is typical for his events, Trump complained about negative media coverage and accused CNN of “fawning” over Kamala Harris in an interview the night before.

Moments later, the man, who as of this writing remains unidentified, jumped over a bicycle rack and ran toward the press area. Once there, he started climbing the riser leading to where television crews were stationed. Police surrounded him and eventually tased him before leading him away.

As the incident was unfolding near the media section, Trump was again critiquing how the press is covering the 2024 election.

The former president appears to begin watching the interaction and says, “beautiful,” before repeatedly noting, “he’s on our side.” It’s unclear exactly how much of the situation Trump saw and if he was referring to the individual man’s actions or the response from law enforcement. Though, at the beginning of the situation, he smiled and said, “We get a little itchy, David, don’t we?” (Dave McCormick, who is running for US Senate in Pennsylvania, spoke at the rally.)
For a bunch of wanna be aggrieved performative tough guys they sure picked an unlikely "hero".

The stinky old dude is one step away from becoming Divine. Maybe that will be his next career, starring in John Waters movies. He is a perfect Water's movie character. But please don't do these films in "Odorama".
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

…the greatest threat in the history of the republic…

-dick cheney
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?