Post by ousdahl »

Come closer fish, I get 4 bars of 5G as long as you’re standing next to me
Deleted User 89

Re: COVID-19 - On the Ground

Post by Deleted User 89 »

jfish26 wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:17 pm
TraditionKU wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:21 pm
jfish26 wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:13 pm

Coming at ya live from my 15-minute waiting period.
which micro-chip delivery system?
Pfizer.

Everything seems fine so far, except whenever I try to think through a question, a little paper clip pops up and gives vapid, off-the-mark answers.
fucking clippy
Deleted User 89

well, not dead yet

so there’s that
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

TraditionKU wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:41 pm well, not dead yet

so there’s that
I'm not feeling unusual at all. No soreness even.

I'm intensely tired, but it's also quarter-end and I've been burning the candle at both ends for a few weeks now, so I'm just worn the fuck out generally.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

How did you adjust the location calibration? Gates still thinks I'm in Chicago.
hartjack8
Contributor

Post by hartjack8 »

So I have not been paying attention basically cause I am going to be last one qualified to get one. But the one shot versus two??? Any reason not to get the one shot?
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

jfish26 wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:04 pm

so there’s that

I'm intensely tired, but it's also quarter-end and I've been burning the candle at both ends for a few weeks now, so I'm just worn the fuck out generally.

I got the Pfizer today too.
I took a nap for about a half hour but other than that I feel fine - except unlike you, my arm is pretty sore.
I wonder if fat (me) VS. muscle (you?) is a factor.
Also, she jabbed me more towards the upper back of my arm and not the the middle like I had when I received my flu shot a few months ago. Not too sure why.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Grandma wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:23 pm
jfish26 wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:04 pm

so there’s that

I got the Pfizer today too.
I took a nap for about a half hour but other than that I feel fine - except unlike you, my arm is pretty sore.
I wonder if fat (me) VS. muscle (you?) is a factor.
Also, she jabbed me more towards the upper back of my arm and not the the middle like I had when I received my flu shot a few months ago. Not too sure why.
Same. I recall thinking the spot was unusual. It was also a longer needle than I recall for flu shots.
hasbeen

Post by hasbeen »

First Moderna microchip coming at me on Saturday. I've never been more fucking excited to get a shot.
"So, which one of these topics are conspiracy?

1 .911 was done by Israel: okay, if you think that one is conspiracy, I'll just leave that one alone."

- lobser
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

hasbeen wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:27 pm First Moderna microchip coming at me on Saturday. I've never been more fucking excited to get a shot.
Right on. Jealous of your speedier second shot.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Getting mine Friday. No clue which one it is...
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Deleted User 89

a little bit of injection site soreness this morning, but that’s it

i think the radio frequencies the gates chip is emitting is messing with my home internet though...it’s been on the fritz ever since i got home yesterday, so that’s gotta be it, right?
Deleted User 289

One of the EXACT reasons why I preferred to get my vaccine from a Hospital.......

https://abc7chicago.com/covid-vaccine-w ... /10459991/

True or not, I'm also hearing that there are fears (minor? - major?) that there may be some syringe shortages for various vaccine administrators.
Last edited by Deleted User 289 on Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

TraditionKU wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:11 am a little bit of injection site soreness this morning, but that’s it

i think the radio frequencies the gates chip is emitting is messing with my home internet though...it’s been on the fritz ever since i got home yesterday, so that’s gotta be it, right?
I had a vivid dream about taking the longest, fullest and most satisfying piss ever. In hindsight, it's a damn miracle I didn't piss the bed.
shindig

Post by shindig »

Grandma wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:30 am One of the EXACT reasons why I preferred to get my vaccine from a Hospital.......

https://abc7chicago.com/covid-vaccine-w ... /10459991/

True or not, I'm also hearing that there are fears (minor? - major?) that there may be some syringe shortages for various vaccine administrators.
Yeah I got my first Pfizer shot at Centerpoint Medical in Independence, MO. Flue shots, yeah, I just go to CVS or Wal-greens, but for the COVID, I felt a hospital was probably best since they have actual nurses and more room to separate and coral people through more effectively.
Deleted User 289

I hope people understand I'm not trying to discourage anyone from getting vaccinated by whatever means are available. I'm just pointing out what my fear/s are/were and that they are/were somewhat legit.
Heck, of course Northwestern can run in to issues too but I feel there was a lesser risk of potential issues.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

Grandma wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:02 amHeck, of course Northwestern can run in to issues too but I feel there was a lesser risk of potential issues.
Why though?

Seems like what happened at that Walgreens was an isolated event, rare enough to make the news, and caused by human error. In other words, could happen anywhere.

There is also a 3 week+ window to get the second dose and, as far as I know, no evidence that suggests getting the 2nd dose after that window is bad. I know you already said it, but it's in everyone's best interest to get the first shot they can regardless of facility.
Deleted User 289

jfish26 wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:32 am
TraditionKU wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:11 am a little bit of injection site soreness this morning, but that’s it

I had a vivid dream about taking the longest, fullest and most satisfying piss ever. In hindsight, it's a damn miracle I didn't piss the bed.
I assume it's just coincidental (in regards to the vaccine) but I took a HUGE dump this morning.
I know, too much information. Sorry!

Deleted User 89

my process was drive-through, with automatic scheduling for second dose (you can reschedule if need-be, but they get you in the system to ensure a second dose is reserved/accounted for)

kinda like vote-by-mail, utah seems to know how to do the sort of thing effectively and efficiently
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Including the conceal carry permitl
Just Ledoux it