“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
jfish26
Contributor

Re: COVID-19 - On the Ground

Post by jfish26 »

NewtonHawk11 wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:38 pm
PhDhawk wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:19 pm Just got second injection an hour ago.

Feeling good.
My 2nd one is on the 9th. Friday afternoon. Planning for a lazy Saturday if all goes to plan.
If this becomes an annual booster thing, you'll see lots of "first weekend of the NCAA tournament" booster appointments.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

sdoyel wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:36 pm

If this is true, why was there a report today that 100 people got covid after they were vaccinated?
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Walrus wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:55 pm

If this is true, why was there a report today that 100 people got covid after they were vaccinated?
That's less than 0.01% of thevaccinated people in that population. Compare that to the un-vaccinated population.

You can deny the evidence all you want. But facts are facts.

For some perverse reason you wanted the vaccine to be dangerous, you wanted it to be ineffective, but all the data says they opposite. The vaccines are safe and effective.

The very very few vaccinated people who get it, have a reduced viral load, reduced chance of symptoms, reduced rate of hospitalization, and to my knowledge...none have died.

Over 51 million people in the US are fully vaccinated and NONE have died from Covid19.

Compare that to the 565,000 of unvaccinated americans who've died from Covid19.

The facts are simple, and they're staring you in the face and you ignore them. Even your arguments to the contrary just make the point even stronger about how effective and safe the viruses are.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Walrus wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:55 pm

None of us know the exact circumstances but here is a shocker.
I actually agree with you Wally.
What Walensky said is indeed b.s.
When the Director of the CDC gives out misleading and especially false information, that's borderline criminal to me.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Lobster, I really can't tell if you're trolling or if you're THAT stupid.

There are 180,000 active cases of Covid19 in Washington state right now. 100 of those are vaccinated people. That's .05% of the cases. That means 99.95% of the covid ACTIVE cases are in people who have not received the vaccine.

16% of the population has been vaccinated. If the vaccine didn't work, you would have expected about 30,000 individuals to have gotten Covid19. That means the vaccine is 99.6% effective at preventing Covid19. And I'm basing that off information YOU provided.

Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

300 children died of covid last year

i guess lobs is cool with sacrificing that many kids annually
hasbeen

Post by hasbeen »

Wait, Walrus = lobster? That explains why Walrus is so fucking annoying.
"So, which one of these topics are conspiracy?

1 .911 was done by Israel: okay, if you think that one is conspiracy, I'll just leave that one alone."

- lobser
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

hasbeen wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:21 pm Wait, Walrus = lobster? That explains why Walrus is so fucking annoying.
Are you aware that grandma is gutter?
hasbeen

Post by hasbeen »

Cascadia wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:50 pm
hasbeen wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:21 pm Wait, Walrus = lobster? That explains why Walrus is so fucking annoying.
Only as of yesterday because him posting even more than me flagged something in my brain.

Also: who are you? You're familiar.
"So, which one of these topics are conspiracy?

1 .911 was done by Israel: okay, if you think that one is conspiracy, I'll just leave that one alone."

- lobser
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

:lol:
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

hasbeen wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:53 pm
Cascadia wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:50 pm
Only as of yesterday because him posting even more than me flagged something in my brain.

Also: who are you? You're familiar.
I’m JDavis bro!
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Don’t put it off. Things like this can happen...

"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

sdoyel wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:48 am Don’t put it off. Things like this can happen...

I wonder what would happen if you injected No More Tears Baby Shampoo in your arm.
Sorry, just had a Trump moment.

Being serious, if given a choice I wonder what would be the most popular vaccine and why.
I have to assume it would be the J&J simply because it's just a single dose.

The other wonderful (sarcasm) news I read today is that depending on how you want to interpret it, it's being celebrated that the Pfizer vaccine is "good for" 6 months.
Not sure why I was led to believe that it was manufactured to last longer than that. Maybe it was just hopeful/wishful thinking on my part.
I really don't want to go through another round of annoying bullshit trying to get another vaccine 6 months from now.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Grandma wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:25 am
sdoyel wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:48 am Don’t put it off. Things like this can happen...

I wonder what would happen if you injected No More Tears Baby Shampoo in your arm.
Sorry, just had a Trump moment.

Being serious, if given a choice I wonder what would be the most popular vaccine and why.
I have to assume it would be the J&J simply because it's just a single dose.

The other wonderful (sarcasm) news I read today is that depending on how you want to interpret it, it's being celebrated that the Pfizer vaccine is "good for" 6 months.
Not sure why I was led to believe that it was manufactured to last longer than that. Maybe it was just hopeful/wishful thinking on my part.
I really don't want to go through another round of annoying bullshit trying to get another vaccine 6 months from now.
6 months is how long they have data for. You can't say it will he good for 10 years until you have people who've had it for 10 years.

CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

Feeling good.
Not sure how you are doing, but we had a very, very rough night, her especially. Not close to 100% today but trying to push through maybe a half day of work. Feels like the flu symptom where you think you got hit by a car and your joints are recovering. We had Pfizer and 0 covid antibodies.

I of course take it as a good sign b/c it means it is working, but didn't expect this level.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:35 am

Feeling good.
Not sure how you are doing, but we had a very, very rough night, her especially. Not close to 100% today but trying to push through maybe a half day of work. Feels like the flu symptom where you think you got hit by a car and your joints are recovering. We had Pfizer and 0 covid antibodies.

I of course take it as a good sign b/c it means it is working, but didn't expect this level.
I also had Pfizer.

Feeling slightly sleepy today, woke up a couple times during the night, for no apparent reason, and then had a tough time getting out of bed when it was actually time. But overall feeling fine.

jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Just signed up for my 2nd dose of Pfizer. I'm not feeling so good about it now.
No affects from the 1st shot though.
Broham
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

jhawks99 wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:47 pm Just signed up for my 2nd dose of Pfizer. I'm not feeling so good about it now.

Why don't you feel good about receiving your second dose?
Deleted User 865

Post by Deleted User 865 »

jhawks99 wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:47 pm Just signed up for my 2nd dose of Pfizer. I'm not feeling so good about it now.
No affects from the 1st shot though.
Had my second Pfizer shot at 7 am last Tuesday. By 3-4 pm, I couldn't concentrate or think clearly, and was sore and fatigued. I stayed in bed all but three hours on Wednesday. Felt like shit. On Thursday, I felt wonderful and well-rested, but probably because I laid in bed and watched TV all day on Wednesday. I also have an overwhelming urge to buy more Microsoft Surface Pros. The gist is it's fine, just plan to not to be needed the next day.
Last edited by Deleted User 865 on Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.