COVID-19 - On the Ground

Coffee talk.
PhDhawk

Re: COVID-19 - On the Ground

Post by PhDhawk »

Walrus wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:49 pm What are the long term effects 3-5 years from now?...
Of the virus, pretty terrible.

Scary right?
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

Every single post he makes in this thread is an argument in favor of the vaccine passport, which I am a huge fan of, but I assume he is not.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

pdub wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:30 pm
Is it just the United States? Or is something that a global secret organization got together to agree on?
Don't know. But I can tell you this: we have don't have a health care system -- we have a disease care system. Disease is where the money is at so they can prescribe you more and more drugs that end up destroying your organs. A healthy America is not good news to big pharma.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:35 pm Every single post he makes in this thread is an argument in favor of the vaccine passport, which I am a huge fan of, but I assume he is not.
Really smart for a business to lose 30-40% of their customers. :lol:
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Walrus wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:29 pm To force everyone into being unnecessarily vaccinated so big pharma can profit hugely.
I’ll admit, I too am cynical enough to think the desire for profits can influence things far more than it should.

But if profits are the end game here, wouldn’t they rather have people not vaccinated, and instead vulnerable to severe illness and sitting in hospitals by the millions?

The money’s in the treatment, not the cure.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

and fwiw I posted that before I saw your disease care system bit.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Walrus wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:36 pm
pdub wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:30 pm
Is it just the United States? Or is something that a global secret organization got together to agree on?
Don't know. But I can tell you this: we have don't have a health care system -- we have a disease care system. Disease is where the money is at so they can prescribe you more and more drugs that end up destroying your organs. A healthy America is not good news to big pharma.
I agree that a lot of pharma companies are all about profits and have no interest in actually helping people and rather making money. I don't believe it has anything to do with COVID19.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

ousdahl wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:37 pm
Walrus wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:29 pm To force everyone into being unnecessarily vaccinated so big pharma can profit hugely.
I’ll admit, I too am cynical enough to think the desire for profits can influence things far more than it should.

But if profits are the end game here, wouldn’t they rather have people not vaccinated, and instead vulnerable to severe illness and sitting in hospitals by the millions?

Except, this was up front money, and a lot of it.

And, the pandemic meant people weren't going to the doctor, weren't getting prescriptions, etc. Big pharma has a huuge economic interest in getting things back to normal.

The science on the vaccine is sound. And it's bullshit to keep calling it experimental. We should be praising the achievement.

Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

pfft...facts
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

If the virus is not as dangerous as the news is arguing, maybe it wouldn't be viewed as being profitable enough. Since we know lots of people get covid and require no hospital visit. If you could force everyone into vaccines, it makes $en$e. You have to also be aware that this is likely just the beginning. They have more vaccines planned, which unfortunately is not the best way to handle most viruses.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Walrus wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:45 pm

If the virus is not as dangerous as the news is arguing, maybe it wouldn't be viewed as being profitable enough. Since we know lots of people get covid and require no hospital visit. If you could force everyone into vaccines, it makes $en$e. You have to also be aware that this is likely just the beginning. They have more vaccines planned, which unfortunately is not the best way to handle most viruses.
It's the gold standard. Head and shoulders better than ANY alternative.

You don't know what you're talking about.

ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

so you think the reported death counts, additional severe illness, long term effects, etc is all just a mainstream medical hoax?
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

But a lot of people died from COVID though - you have to admit that - so it is still somewhat dangerous.

And the United States ( and the world ) took this MASSIVE economic hit just so big pharma could profit long term? Don't the other people in the secret organizations who are like in charge of other conspiracies like air travel have a say?
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

pdub wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:48 pm But a lot of people died from COVID though - you have to admit that - so it is still somewhat dangerous.

And the United States ( and the world ) took this MASSIVE economic hit just so big pharma could profit long term? Don't the other people in the secret organizations who are like in charge of other conspiracies like air travel have a say?
AND. It's not JUST about deaths. Some people were on ventillators for a long time before recovering, Then there's the organ damage seen in many, not to mention covid long haulers.

There still hasn't been a single death linked to the vaccine, according to the CDC.

Walrus

Post by Walrus »

pdub wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:48 pm But a lot of people died from COVID though - you have to admit that - so it is still somewhat dangerous.

I'm not arguing it's "not dangerous" -- it certainly is, for some. Just not nearly as much as what the news was trying to convince the public of. They originally said it was a 3-4% death rate, which we now know is completely false. I know of a few people in their old age who died from covid. I know far more who survived without going to the hospital, and I live in one of the covid epicenters. Statistically, the flu is more dangerous for persons under 17 than covid is.

US was going to take a massive economic hit anyway, because the underlying economy was phony. We never had a real recovery after 2008. Speculation bubbles are not real growth.

I admit, I don't know all the reasons for why they would want to do this, but I can tell you there is a transfer of wealth from the middle class to the rich that is on a level we've never before experienced.
Last edited by Walrus on Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deleted User 89

lobs is an expert epidemiologist now

dude...i gotta see you’re CV. it must be amazing

how is it you can’t afford a refrigerator? with all your talents, surely you’d be able to get a better paying gig
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

PhDhawk wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:51 pm

AND. It's not JUST about deaths. Some people were on ventillators for a long time before recovering, Then there's the organ damage seen in many, not to mention covid long haulers.

There still hasn't been a single death linked to the vaccine, according to the CDC.
I can find a "doctor" wearing a turtle neck on youtube who says you're wrong.
Broham
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

MDs don't know shit. You want a REAL doctor, come to a PhD.

Deleted User 89

you can find a video on youtube for just about anything

edit: kinda like being able to find a wiki page for just about anything

(just because it’s there, doesn’t mean it’s reliable)
Last edited by Deleted User 89 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

I remember when people were calling me a nut for saying interest rates were headed to zero. Who's laughing now? ;)