Post by Shirley »

SMFH. Narcissism, on 'roids:

“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
zsn
Contributor

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by zsn »

That’s supporting the military. F-ing chicken hawks!
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

I wish death upon no one but if the man died today it wouldn't be soon enough.

HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Geezer wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:53 pm People pay money for that?
Makes you feel kinda foolish that you choose to be a dick for free, huh?
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
Deleted User 289

HouseDivided wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:18 am
I have to be honest, when you posted...............
"That was an excellent film. I showed it to my Criminal Psychology class for their mid-term and had them argue either for or against the notion that Richard Fliehr was a sociopath and was able to make himself successful by creating and using the Ric Flair persona to his advantage. We had a good debate"...........

I was tempted to change it to say............

"That was an excellent film. I showed it to my Criminal Psychology class for their mid-term and had them argue either for or against the notion that I am a sociopath and and am able to make myself successful by creating and using the HouseDivided persona to my disadvantage. We had a good debate".

I'm glad I didn't. Wouldn't want you to get upset with my sarcasm (Grandma sarcasm - not Donald Trump sarcasm) and think I am a dick.

Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Next scapegoat under the bus? Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar.

And, while I have attempted to avoid being overly critical about how I feel "Spin" Dr. Deborah Birx has embarrassed both herself and the medical community with her now repeated attempts to normalize President Trump's behavior vis-a-vis making medical recommendations on everything from pharmaceutical combinations that are not approved to injecting/ingesting disinfectants, et al., I know this is only a rumor, but...

Among the names on the short list to replace Azar are White House coronavirus coordinator Deborah Birx...

Derek Cressman
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Grandma wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:51 am
HouseDivided wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:18 am
I have to be honest, when you posted...............
"That was an excellent film. I showed it to my Criminal Psychology class for their mid-term and had them argue either for or against the notion that Richard Fliehr was a sociopath and was able to make himself successful by creating and using the Ric Flair persona to his advantage. We had a good debate"...........

I was tempted to change it to say............

"That was an excellent film. I showed it to my Criminal Psychology class for their mid-term and had them argue either for or against the notion that I am a sociopath and and am able to make myself successful by creating and using the HouseDivided persona to my disadvantage. We had a good debate".

I'm glad I didn't. Wouldn't want you to get upset with my sarcasm (Grandma sarcasm - not Donald Trump sarcasm) and think I am a dick.

If there were an advantage to be gained by being HD, I could roll with that.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
Deleted User 289

Deleted User 289

Grandma wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:03 am I wish death upon no one but if the man died today it wouldn't be soon enough.

HE DELETED THE TWEET!
I'm going to go ahead and assume he's either going to deny tweeting it or claim he was hacked.
Stay tuned.......

* EDIT >>>>>>>

Whoops! My bad. It's still there.
Perhaps I was giving him and/or his advisors too much credit. Sorry about that!
Deleted User 289

I know we're being punk'd. No other explanation.

There is some weird shit going on where he is feeling the need to "trick" people.
Apparently he made other tweets and is trying to do a "gotcha".
He supposedly misspelled Nobel on purpose in the tweet below.
I'm not sure why and I'm also not sure why he's associating Reporters and Journalists with Nobel prizes.

It's his wife's birthday, he's the President of the United States during a "war", and he's bored so he's feeling the need to fuck with the American people on Twitter. WTF?

Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Gutter, your tweet of Trump is his lame attempt to cover for the response to his three tweets below, which he has subsequently deleted because they revealed how stupid he is. First, when he lashed out at reporters for winning the "Noble Prize", he meant the Pulitzer Prize. Then, he made himself look even more ignorant by misspelling "Nobel". I'm just glad that our country is doing so well it's like we're the Garden of Eden on cruise control, and our president doesn't have anything else to take up his time.

Trump's jealousy of Obama for, well, everything, but especially because he won an award Trump has no chance of ever winning and can't even spell, renders Trump even stupider than usual, if that's possible:

Derek Cressman
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Ladies and gentlemen, the President of the United States.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

*facepalm*
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Deleted User 289

We can't go back but we can go forward.
The fact that majority of Republicans in Congress (and the Supreme Court) allow the man to continue to be who he is and behave the way he does is shameful. They are his enablers. They sit back and watch and listen to him and don't call him out for being the bat shit crazy piece of shit he is - while being the "leader" of this country. If he is not clinically and certifiably insane, no one is.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Grandma wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:29 am We can't go back but we can go forward.
The fact that majority of Republicans in Congress (and the Supreme Court) allow the man to continue to be who he is and behave the way he does is shameful. They are his enablers. They sit back and watch and listen to him and don't call him out for being the bat shit crazy piece of shit he is - while being the "leader" of this country. If he is not clinically and certifiably insane, no one is.
Derek Cressman
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

yeah, at this point the enablers are even more concerning.

Not many places you can get this kind of treatment.

"ohh, ousdahl was accused of eating all the cookies, and he has crumbs on his mouth and chocolate on his hands, but the last thing we're gonna do is hear from his roommate beaver who was in the kitchen and saw it all go down - allegedly, of course..."
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

When we all saw the video of President Lysol talking about injecting disinfectants, did anyone doubt that if this had been a relative of those watching that they would have been saying, "Dad, we have an appointment with a doctor on Wednesday afternoon, someone we'd like you to just talk with."?
Don't inject Lysol.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Trump is going to brag about testing. Testing rates are only 5% in this country. Testing has and will continue to be the issue that causes this shit to drag on. Not masks, or anything else. TESTING.

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦