Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
HouseDivided

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by HouseDivided »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 8:59 am
HouseDivided wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 8:58 am
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 8:35 am

Wrong again. I am happier than I have ever been.

You really suck at what is supposed to be your profession.
For a super-happy person, you spend an inordinate amount of time saying hateful things and calling people names. Do with that what you will.
That's fucking hilarious coming from the guy who decided which humans were ok to cull from the herd.
I’m sorry you can’t or won’t understand what I’m saying.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Trump tweeted -
Congratulations to Officer John Catanzara for being elected President of the Chicago Police Union. He always “Gets the Job Done”.

I assume by "always gets the job done", Trump means Catanzara....

Is currently suspended from his usual job due to an investigation and has been accused of 50 or so violations including...........

* Was suspended for 30 days following an investigation into allegations of domestic abuse in 2003.
* Was reprimanded following an investigation into an allegation of excessive force in 2003.
* Was suspended for six days following an investigation into allegations of conduct unbecoming an officer by associating with a felon while off-duty in 2003.
* Was suspended for 20 days following an investigation into allegations of conduct unbecoming by associating with a felon while off-duty in 2004.
* Was suspended for 10 days for insubordination in 2005.
* Was suspended for 15 days following an investigation into an allegation of a personnel violation at an Old Town tavern in 2007.
* Was suspended for 20 days after the Chicago Police Board found him guilty of violating department rules by working as a private security guard while on medical leave for a back injury in 2008. Supt. Garry McCarthy had sought to fire him.
* Was suspended for 10 days following an investigation into miscellaneous personnel violations in 2013.

Great Guy!
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Grandma wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 9:03 am Trump tweeted -
Congratulations to Officer John Catanzara for being elected President of the Chicago Police Union. He always “Gets the Job Done”.

Is currently suspended from his usual job due to an investigation and has been accused of 50 or so violations including...........

* Was suspended for 30 days following an investigation into allegations of domestic abuse in 2003.
* Was reprimanded following an investigation into an allegation of excessive force in 2003.
* Was suspended for six days following an investigation into allegations of conduct unbecoming an officer by associating with a felon while off-duty in 2003.
* Was suspended for 20 days following an investigation into allegations of conduct unbecoming by associating with a felon while off-duty in 2004.
* Was suspended for 15 days following an investigation into an allegation of a personnel violation at an Old Town tavern in 2007.
* Was suspended for 20 days after the Chicago Police Board found him guilty of violating department rules by working as a private security guard while on medical leave for a back injury in 2008. Supt. Garry McCarthy had sought to fire him.
* Was suspended for 10 days following an investigation into miscellaneous personnel violations in 2013.

Great Guy!
What's that say about the police officers who elected that guy to be head of their union?
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

twocoach wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 10:09 am

Great Guy!
What's that say about the police officers who elected that guy to be head of their union?
Dude, you're missing the point: Orange Man Bad!
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Great Guy!
It's says they support a bad guy.
Thankfully 45% did not.

As far as HD's post, I'm not going to address him directly.
If he really gave a shit he would understand why Trump felt the need to give a shout out to Catanzara.
Let's just say Catanzara has publicly blown Trump and Trump's lilly white supporters can relate to him.
And yes, Orange Man (is) Bad. I would hope any sane (and insane) person would agree.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Oh, I certainly didn't miss the point that Trump respects scumbags.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Grandma wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 10:22 am

Great Guy!
It's says they support a bad guy.
Thankfully 45% did not.

As far as HD's post, I'm not going to address him directly.
If he really gave a shit he would understand why Trump felt the need to give a shout out to Catanzara.
Let's just say Catanzara has publicly blown Trump and Trump's lilly white supporters can relate to him.
And yes, Orange Man (is) Bad. I would hope any sane (and insane) person would agree.
Thankfully? We should be "thankful" that only 45% of the Chicago police force did not support this guy? Yikes.

Like with a lot of things the last five years, I am once again surprised how far we actually are behind the level of progress I thought we had reached in this country.
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

Not sure why you're surprised. People of color have been saying there has been a lack of progress for my entire lifetime....i was lucky enough to go to schools that were pretty diverse for all of my education, and it provides a lot of perspective on what "progress" looks like.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

AINSLEY EARHARDT, HOST: This Sunday is Mother's Day. What are your plans? What are you going to do for Melania? And do you have a message for all the moms that are watching.

DONALD TRUMP: Well, we'll be together. I'm going to a Camp David meeting — a big meeting with the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Camp David is this very special place that nobody ever gets to see but it's a great work environment. And we're going to have meetings on different things.

Our military has never looked better. It's never been better. We've never had the kind of equipment that we have now. We had planes that were 50 years old and more. Fighter jets, now we have the best in the world. The F-35 and the F-18. What we have is incredible. The equipment and the people we have are great, but you know, they have to have equipment.

And we spent $1.5 trillion — really, more than that. And we've totally rebuilt our military, which you have to do. You know, I'm a very budget-conscious person. But you have to do.

The nice thing is — it's all built in the USA. And plenty of equipment coming. Lot of this equipment is coming. So it's very important that we have the best military and we have the.

Our military has never been in condition like it is now and soon will be.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

ousdahl wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 11:51 am AINSLEY EARHARDT, HOST: This Sunday is Mother's Day. What are your plans? What are you going to do for Melania? And do you have a message for all the moms that are watching.

DONALD TRUMP: Well, we'll be together. I'm going to a Camp David meeting — a big meeting with the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Camp David is this very special place that nobody ever gets to see but it's a great work environment. And we're going to have meetings on different things.

Our military has never looked better. It's never been better. We've never had the kind of equipment that we have now. We had planes that were 50 years old and more. Fighter jets, now we have the best in the world. The F-35 and the F-18. What we have is incredible. The equipment and the people we have are great, but you know, they have to have equipment.

And we spent $1.5 trillion — really, more than that. And we've totally rebuilt our military, which you have to do. You know, I'm a very budget-conscious person. But you have to do.

The nice thing is — it's all built in the USA. And plenty of equipment coming. Lot of this equipment is coming. So it's very important that we have the best military and we have the.

Sometimes the simplest Mother's Day gifts are the best.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

HouseDivided wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 10:11 am

Great Guy!
Dude, you're missing the point: Orange Man Bad!
JFC
Deleted User 62

ousdahl wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 11:51 am AINSLEY EARHARDT, HOST: This Sunday is Mother's Day. What are your plans? What are you going to do for Melania? And do you have a message for all the moms that are watching.

I can't believe she hasn't escaped
Deleted User 62

HouseDivided wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 9:02 am
HouseDivided wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 8:58 am

For a super-happy person, you spend an inordinate amount of time saying hateful things and calling people names. Do with that what you will.
That's fucking hilarious coming from the guy who decided which humans were ok to cull from the herd.
That you are a douche bag?

No, I got it, loud and clear
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 1:25 pm

I’m sorry whatever it is has you so overwrought. I hope things get better for you soon.
Deleted User 62

HouseDivided wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 1:28 pm

I’m sorry whatever it is has you so overwrought. I hope things get better for you soon.
I guess I get a little touchy when you suggest that my father, my in laws, my brother in law who had to have a double kidney transplant may just have to sacrifice their lives so that you and your type aren't inconvenienced further.

You are a cunt, and yes, I choose sparingly when to use that word.

You earned it, I somewhat respect the effort.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 1:33 pm

I guess I get a little touchy when you suggest that my father, my in laws, my brother in law who had to have a double kidney transplant may just have to sacrifice their lives so that you and your type aren't inconvenienced further.

I’m sorry to have offended you. That was not my intention.
Deleted User 62

HouseDivided wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 1:37 pm

You seem to have this same apology for several people.
Maybe you should look deeply at yourself, and why you find yourself caught in this pattern.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 1:56 pm

Maybe you should look deeply at yourself, and why you find yourself caught in this pattern.
LOL.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 1:56 pm

At some point, people have to take responsibility for their response to being offended. The world has no obligation to construct its opinions to expressly avoid offending you or me or your sidekick PChikn. Mature adults accept apologies graciously and move on. Others continue to play the martyr and be passive-aggressive. It remains to see what you choose to do. I’m hopeful for you.
Leawood

Post by Leawood »

I remember a post, not too long ago, from someone who bemoaned how another poster and I made fun of the fact that he was dumped by his whore wife (all women are whores) for her trainer that caused him to be estranged from his kids and straddled with punishing child support such that he had to live next to Mexicans. But now we know: "At some point, some people have to take responsibility for their response to being offended."

So, when someone says that today's crisis is the responsibility of the old and sick and not a national issue, believe him.