Israel was behind 9/11

Coffee talk.
Deleted User 89

Re: 911 Tower 7 / Cover-up thread

Post by Deleted User 89 »

PhDhawk wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:33 pm
lobster wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:59 pm If there was a peer-reviewed report that weapons of mass destruction were real, would you believe it too?
Dude, you're posting youtube videos by crackpots and then shitting on peer-reviewed published articles.

In general, I will always trust a peer reviewed journal more than a youtube video.
the hypocrisy is hilarious
Last edited by Deleted User 89 on Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deleted User 104

Post by Deleted User 104 »

lobster wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:59 pm If there was a peer-reviewed report that weapons of mass destruction were real, would you believe it too?
Dude, you're posting youtube videos by crackpots and then shitting on peer-reviewed published articles.

In general, I will always trust a peer reviewed journal more than a youtube video.
I trust logic and science rather than authority. Watch the video I posted...
shindig

Post by shindig »

I've seen the video before. Is it possible? Sure I guess. Is it likely it was a controlled demolition? My belief is no. For a controlled demo, there would be dynamite attached to all the inner columns with wires running everywhere. Seems to me somebody would have noticed that. Also to attach the explosives to the columns, there would need to be holes drilled into the concrete.

A lot of debris fell on tower 7 when the north and south towers collapsed. This caused massive damage and fires through out the building that burned unbridled for 8 hours. The steal beams would eventually weaken/soften and would no longer to able to support the weight of the building itself. It basically imploded due to extreme structural failure caused by a raging fire and structural damage.
Deleted User 266

Post by Deleted User 266 »

Lobster - No worries. I actually admire your standing up for yourself and your beliefs (even if I don't necessarily agree) and I hope you don't feel I'm being disrespectful. I'm just providing some contradictory thoughts.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

The way the buildings fell was odd. There are some unexplained things in regards to the building destruction and the events of the day. Do I believe it's a huge conspiracy...not necessarily. Do I think there is a lot about it that none of us will ever truly know the truth about? Absolutely.

Do I think these buildings fell from the damage caused by impact of the planes alone? Hmm. Doubtful. Lots of unknowns in this situation. There are so many structural redundancies built into steel highrises that it's odd that they all failed the way they did in the time frame that they did. But, not impossible.
Just Ledoux it
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

The Truth Is Out There.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

lobster wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:53 pm

I trust logic and science rather than authority. Watch the video I posted...
The papers I posted are published by scientists, not the government. Peer reviewed means it was scrutinized by other experts before it could be published, not the government.

The first paper I posted was authored by this guy:

https://engineering.purdue.edu/~ahvarma/

An expert scientist, not a government employee.

The third paper I linked was by this guy:

https://www.eng.ed.ac.uk/about/people/prof-asif-usmani

He is a professor in the UK.

Most of those are from academics who'd have no reason to participate in a government conspiracy.

The only expert I'm aware of who argues against the NIST report is Steven Jones and he thinks it was thermite...which you already discounted yourself.

Anyone can put anything on youtube. I'm not an engineer. Sorry but I trust engineering and physics experts more than youtube.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Lobster do you think that the scientists provided above are:
A. Just wrong
B. Paid off by 'them'
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Like arguing with a flat earther.
Defense. Rebounds.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

jhawks99 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:58 pm Like arguing with a flat earther.
there are some pretty good youtube videos that support the flat earth idea.

japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

lobster wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:53 am
japhy wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:50 pm I don't stop by often but when I do, this is what is posted here? No, no, no, no.

Here's a laypersons explanation on the collapse because yes there is a NIST report for Building 7.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/techno ... 4/4278874/

And yes I am a structural engineer so I do understand the report, and no there are no credible engineers (mechanical/electrical/mining engineers don't count) who are claiming the NIST building collapse report is false and don't even get me started on architects talking about how much they know about tall structures because they do not or they would register as structural engineers and make more money. I have a drawer of these videos sent to me by crackpots who want an engineer who they saw published to verify their "research" for them. For fuck's sake believe in god damn Nessie or bigfoot or flying saucers or chemtrails instead; those have a better chance of panning out for you in the long run.

So to paraphrase.....bullshit.
Buildings can not collapse symmetrically from asymmetrical damage.
Brilliant synopsis, you are now officially a forensic bullshit engineer.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

japhy wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:50 pm I don't stop by often but when I do, this is what is posted here? No, no, no, no.

Here's a laypersons explanation on the collapse because yes there is a NIST report for Building 7.

And yes I am a structural engineer so I do understand the report, and no there are no credible engineers (mechanical/electrical/mining engineers don't count) who are claiming the NIST building collapse report is false and don't even get me started on architects talking about how much they know about tall structures because they do not or they would register as structural engineers and make more money. I have a drawer of these videos sent to me by crackpots who want an engineer who they saw published to verify their "research" for them. For fuck's sake believe in god damn Nessie or bigfoot or flying saucers or chemtrails instead; those have a better chance of panning out for you in the long run.

Lobs do you realize that you were talking to a professional structural engineer?
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 104

Geezer wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:10 pm

Lobs do you realize that you were talking to a professional structural engineer?
There's thousands of engineers that disagree with him. More importantly though, I create my beliefs on the facts and what appears logical, not based on a person's opinion. Furthermore, he didn't debunk anything I wrote. Just to be clear, my statements were about WTC 7, not the twin towers. WTC 7 could not have collapsed the way it did because of fire damage. Impossible.

Pwhitt, it's not that black and white. Some scientists are partially right. Some are being paid to make their research align with the government's story. Any scientifically minded person should follow the science and not the source.
Deleted User 104

Paul1 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:35 pm Lobster - No worries. I actually admire your standing up for yourself and your beliefs (even if I don't necessarily agree) and I hope you don't feel I'm being disrespectful. I'm just providing some contradictory thoughts.
Thanks. I'll get to you soon. I just need a little more time to respond to your questions. You raised some good ones. I don't want to give you some crappy response and need to explain what I've gathered.
Deleted User 104

On that NIST report it reads:

"Witnesses did not report hearing such a loud noise, nor is one audible on recordings of the collapse."
:lol:
LOL, this is a complete lie! You can watch videos that prove this.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Defense. Rebounds.
shindig

Post by shindig »

Lobs, so how would the government get demolition experts inside 7 WTC without anybody seeing them while half of the buildings floors are on fire due to the collapse of the twin towers?
I get that it is weird it collapsed the way it did, but no building in the history of mankind has been exposed to the extreme circumstances this building went through. No efforts were made to put the fires out because there was no water for the tanker trucks. Everything from water to gas had been shut off in lower Manhattan after the two towers collapsed.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

N of 1.

And lopster, not an engineer or even anything related, can say with certainty it was impossible.

shindig

Post by shindig »

Really, the conspiracy is that 3 wheelers/trikes were dangerous and intentionally killed or injured their riders...NO PERSONAL BLAME.