Jayhawks in the NBA

Kansas Basketball.
DeletedUser

Re: Jayhawks in the NBA

Post by DeletedUser »

They probably aren't qualified to be moral mentors, but they are certainly qualified to be work ethic mentors. They have absolutely maximized every ounce of talent they possess. Knuckle heads, no doubt. But we have had far more naturally talented/gifted players than them not succeed due to what I perceive as lack of work ethic and focus.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

DeletedUser wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 2:30 pm They probably aren't qualified to be moral mentors, but they are certainly qualified to be work ethic mentors. They have absolutely maximized every ounce of talent they possess. Knuckle heads, no doubt. But we have had far more naturally talented/gifted players than them not succeed due to what I perceive as lack of work ethic and focus.
This
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

jokes aside, if Self wants them to be part of the program then i’m good with it

more NBA faces on the bench would seem to be a good thing, generally
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

beasley played for KU?!
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

I thought it went well with the post above about how some people don't reach their potential.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

i kinda get disgusted by guys that win the genetics lottery and can’t help but squander it away
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?