Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
twocoach

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by twocoach »

seahawk wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:51 am A different view from rural town America than that of Psych. [Tweet free]

The rural Midwest was anxious before the pandemic. Trump’s trade wars and ethanol blunders iced exports and killed commodity markets. Workers were getting laid off from John Deere. The president’s approval numbers sank underwater in Wisconsin despite $30 billion in agricultural trade bailouts. Soy exports fell through the floor. Republican Sen. Joni Ernst (Iowa) is no longer a lock for reelection this year.

Now this plague of errors. No personal protective equipment. No tests. No guidance. Trump ordered workers into potentially unsafe environments in the absence of facts and without authority, fully abetted by the governor. That put the whole county at risk

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... king-town/
You'd think that the devastating results of ordering meat processing plants to remain open during the pandemic would have taught Trump a lesson but he doubled down and wants to order churches to open as well. It will be interesting to see how his repeated failures for the rural Midwest will play out in the November election. How much more are people willing to put up with?
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

twocoach wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 11:44 am
seahawk wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:51 am A different view from rural town America than that of Psych. [Tweet free]

The rural Midwest was anxious before the pandemic. Trump’s trade wars and ethanol blunders iced exports and killed commodity markets. Workers were getting laid off from John Deere. The president’s approval numbers sank underwater in Wisconsin despite $30 billion in agricultural trade bailouts. Soy exports fell through the floor. Republican Sen. Joni Ernst (Iowa) is no longer a lock for reelection this year.

Now this plague of errors. No personal protective equipment. No tests. No guidance. Trump ordered workers into potentially unsafe environments in the absence of facts and without authority, fully abetted by the governor. That put the whole county at risk

You'd think that the devastating results of ordering meat processing plants to remain open during the pandemic would have taught Trump a lesson but he doubled down and wants to order churches to open as well. It will be interesting to see how his repeated failures for the rural Midwest will play out in the November election. How much more are people willing to put up with?
Put up with what? Freedom to make their own decisions? Intolerable!
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

zsn wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 11:32 am
DCHawk1 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 2:14 am
zsn wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 1:24 am

So anything in Kentucky or Texas is all on Trump??
You know Kentucky has a Democratic governor, right?
Ok you got me there. It’s all the Democrat’s’ fault
Lulz.

"Hey! It's ALL that Republicans' fault!"

"Uhh...he's a Democrat."

"Why do have to make everything partisan!"

Goodjobgoodpost
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

HouseDivided wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:44 am
Grandma wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:31 am
HouseDivided wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:09 am

So, the looting and rioting should be allowed to continue unabated because the people have a valid reason to be upset? I guess by that logic, when I lose my job because of the COVID overreaction, I’m allowed to go on a shooting, burning, and thieving rampage, too. How many days is acceptable/understandable? Is there an algorithm of some sort that I can consult?
Who are you addressing in your post? Me? Those weren’t my words. I simply posted what Trump tweeted. Didn’t even comment about it.
Trump? I don’t think he was implying what you are accusing him of saying. Frey? Is he allowing the looting and rioting to continue unabated?
Or are you replying to your own thoughts?
So, you were posting DJT’s tweet because you agree with it? My bad. I was going off of past precedent. I think the POTUS is warning Frey to get it under control or he will be forced to send in the National Guard.
Right, just like when Obama said Christie needed to handle Sandy by himself or else the federal government would have to step in because Republicans are bad.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Mjl wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 11:58 am
Grandma wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:31 am

Who are you addressing in your post? Me? Those weren’t my words. I simply posted what Trump tweeted. Didn’t even comment about it.
Trump? I don’t think he was implying what you are accusing him of saying. Frey? Is he allowing the looting and rioting to continue unabated?
Or are you replying to your own thoughts?
So, you were posting DJT’s tweet because you agree with it? My bad. I was going off of past precedent. I think the POTUS is warning Frey to get it under control or he will be forced to send in the National Guard.
Right, just like when Obama said Christie needed to handle Sandy by himself or else the federal government would have to step in because Republicans are bad.
So Natural Disaster = Rioting, Looting ANTIFA henchmen? Got it.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

twocoach wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 11:44 am

He's dumb, but there's a method to his madness.

If we were being generous, we'd say that he was trying to spare Americans already devastated by the economic collapse from massive food-price inflation.

But since it's Trump....

He knows that all the evidence, dating back 50 years, shows that macro-economic trends don't move move voters. Personal pocket-book economics moves voters. And food inflation is one of the most important movers of all.

Stuck between a rock and a hard place, he chose to bash low-wage, mostly immigrant workers in the head with the rock.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

HouseDivided wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 11:59 am

Of course you missed the point.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Mjl wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 12:09 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 11:59 am

Of course you missed the point.
Or you purposely ignored it.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

I have been saying for many years that in the not too distant future (50 years or less) this country is going to face an inevitable civil war that will be as ugly if not uglier than the Civil War of the 1860s.
Seems as if we just may be on the verge of it right now - with our President helping initiate it.
HE IS THE PRESIDENT and he is dividing and dividing and dividing and dividing our country - and he gets off on doing it.
FUCK HIM!
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Grandma wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 1:12 pm I have been saying for many years that in the not too distant future (50 years or less) this country is going to face an inevitable civil war that will be as ugly if not uglier than the Civil War of the 1860s.
Seems as if we just may be on the verge of it right now - with our President helping initiate it.
HE IS THE PRESIDENT and he is dividing and dividing and dividing and dividing our country - and he gets off on doing it.
FUCK HIM!
The division between law abiding and law -breaking individuals is an essential one, even when some people don’t like it.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

HouseDivided wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 1:22 pm
Grandma wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 1:12 pm I have been saying for many years that in the not too distant future (50 years or less) this country is going to face an inevitable civil war that will be as ugly if not uglier than the Civil War of the 1860s.
FUCK HIM!
The division between law abiding and law -breaking individuals is an essential one, even when some people don’t like it.
Until the law breakers are wearing badges.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

twocoach wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 2:20 pm
FUCK HIM!
At which point they cease to wear badges.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

FUCK HIM!
Wait.

The whole charged with 3rd degree murder thing was all a dream?
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

DCHawk1 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 3:05 pm

Wait.

The whole charged with 3rd degree murder thing was all a dream?
Shhh. Dont interrupt the sermon.
Just Ledoux it
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

I love the self-righteous bullshit about what everyone else must do to fix the country.

If we could all just be twocoach.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

DCHawk1 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 3:07 pm I love the self-righteous bullshit about what everyone else must do to fix the country.

If we could all just be twocoach.
Don’t worry. Letting people loot and burn with impunity and hijack sporting events with social justice protests will make it all better.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

FUCK HIM!
Unlike you, most of us have not been arrested for being so racist as to assume that a person of Hispanic heritage could not possibly be an attorney and hitting him in a steroid fueled rage.

Please don't lecture us KU grads on your shortcomings.
Don't inject Lysol.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

seahawk wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 3:14 pm
FUCK HIM!
Unlike you, most of us have not been arrested for being so racist as to assume that a person of Hispanic heritage could not possibly be an attorney and hitting him in a steroid fueled rage.

Please don't lecture us KU grads on your shortcomings.
That’s great, except almost none of that happened:

The facts, because I’m sick of hearing about this almost thirteen years later:

He was lily-White - of German ancestry, I believe.
He was my son’s pee wee football coach (and an attorney with a chip on his shoulder, I assume because he was short and prematurely bald) who grabbed and twisted my then eight year-old’s face mask and made him cry.
I bumped him with my shoulder while confronting him about his abusive behavior, and then walked away.
I was arrested for simple battery at his demand because I humiliated him in front of the other parents.
The cops who booked me called the DA, who called the coach/attorney to tell him he was being a petty asshole. Charges were dropped and I got an apology within three hours’ time.
I have never used steroids.
I chose not to attend KU, despite being offered admission to two different graduate programs, because I had no desire to sit in class with people like you.

If you got your facts straight from time to time people might not question your sanity so often.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Trump did the same thing recently, I forget about what, but the thing about fake recantations that I learned from watching a bunch of recorded interviews, that you and Trump both exhibit is going through every detail and saying, "No, that didn't happen, that's false."

When something didn't happen, when people weren't involved, they just say, "No, that never happened." They don't refute every single last detail, as Trump did and as you've done. It's the indicator that the original story was true.

But, I have to say that Copperhead was correct in his assessment of you as a genuine psychopath.

And yes, you didn't want to sit in class with women, whores that we all are. And your racist theological seminary didn't admit those, so of course you would have chosen them rather than KU.
Don't inject Lysol.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

OMFG