The Worst People in the World...

Coffee talk.
Deleted User 62

Re: The Worst People in the World...

Post by Deleted User 62 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 9:10 am You seem disappointed that the folks are taking care. Are you disappointed that the folks are taking care?
Just stop
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

I don't get out much but I did go to Lowes and a nursery for tomotah plants. Mask wearing is about 50/50 here with a lot of people wearing them below their nose.

Today starts mandatory mask wearing in public. Waiting to see how that goes.
Broham
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

MICHHAWK wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 9:10 am You seem disappointed that the folks are taking care. Are you disappointed that the folks are taking care?
Get over yourself, I was quite happy that they were thinking for themselves and taking care of themselves and their families and obviously heeding the advice of Feral to assume that everyone you come in contact with can be infected and in an ultra Republican district ignoring the example of their idiot Republican congressman, sycophantic Republican governor and demented president. Was in that same plant area of the store a couple of weeks ago and I was one of only a couple of people wearing a mask and staff hadn't seemed to have heard about social distancing. Something happened in the intervening time--perhaps hearing about the rapid increase in cases in their area.
Don't inject Lysol.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

among the defiant non-mask demographic, it says a lot that they aren't able to comprehend consequences that affect anyone but themselves.

#Merica
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

jhawks99 wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 4:44 pm Oh, and I almost forgot, it's a step toward the new world order by globalists.
The truly amazing part is how this very small group has been able to pull this off on a global scale, involving almost all world governments, the entire medical community and the world media. And everyone's been able to keep it quiet. No leaks. No whistleblowers.

It's absolutely amazing.

Thank goodness for an unnamed patriotic network.

DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Fucking meat packing plant closings hitting a LOT harder than anyone expected.

Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

Is there a recommended cooking technique? Low and slow perhaps? Or maybe due to the age there won't be much connective tissue...

What would be medium rare?
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

DCHawk1 wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 1:44 pm Fucking meat packing plant closings hitting a LOT harder than anyone expected.

It has already been well-established that Soylent Green is people. This should come as no surprise.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

That's a good price. You often see children listed as priceless.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

Grandma wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 6:37 am Image
Saw a post on FB where a store posted that masks AREN'T allowed and that Pritzger is a dumbass...if you don't want to take off your mask then find a different store...

Gotta love some Illinoisans!
Deleted User 289

Did they spell his name P r i t z g e r?
I'm torn on how I feel about "making" people wear masks to enter a store.
Crazy thing is I was in Walgreens yesterday and there was a seemingly homeless woman (dirty ill fitting clothes, shopping cart full of personal items, and she smelled horrendous) who as walking up and down the aisle/s wearing a mask. "Rule" applied to her too - and she abided by it.
I have considered bringing extra paper masks with me when I go out so that I can give them to people who don't have them and are "boycotted" from entering a store because of it.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

PhDhawk wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 2:04 pm That's a good price. You often see children listed as priceless.
POTY
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

smfh

In a display of armed defiance, some shops in Texas turn to militia-style protesters for support.

When Jamie Williams decided to reopen her East Texas tattoo studio last week in defiance of the state’s coronavirus restrictions, she asked Philip Archibald for help. He showed up with his dog Zeus, his friends and his AR-15 semiautomatic rifle.

Mr. Archibald established an armed perimeter in the parking lot outside Crash-N-Burn Tattoo, secured by five men with military-style rifles, tactical shotguns, camouflage vests and walkie-talkies. One of them already had a large tattoo of his own. “We the People,” it said.

“I think it should be a business’s right if they want to close or open,” said Mr. Archibald, 29, an online fitness trainer from the Dallas area who lately has made it his personal mission to help Texas business owners challenge government orders to keep their doors shut. “What is coming to arrest a person who is opening their business according to their constitutional rights? That’s confrontation.”

While Gov. Greg Abbott this month allowed a wide range of malls, restaurants and other businesses to reopen after a coronavirus lockdown, bars, salons, tattoo parlors and other enterprises where social distancing is more difficult were ordered to remain closed for a longer period.

In at least a half-dozen instances around the state in recent days, frustrated small-business owners have turned to heavily armed, militia-style protesters like Mr. Archibald’s group to serve as reopening security squads.

The showy displays of local firepower are creating a dilemma for the authorities, who face public demands for enforcement of social-distancing guidelines, but also strong pushback from conservatives in some parts of the state who are convinced that the restrictions go too far.

[...]
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
Deleted User 289

"in defiance" "That’s confrontation.”
Makes me wonder what we'll see on November 3rd.
I'm confident our President won't say/do jack shit about it.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

good people
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

We The People, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice and ensure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare a-and, secure the blessings of liberty, to ourselves and our posterity, and also get inked and play GI Joe.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

do you think he's wearing the mask out of concern for the Rona, or to hide his identity, or just to look cool? Bro it's like your face is a skeleton, but still with tats, badass!

It's almost surprising, as so many of the GI Joe amateur militants seem to be cut from the same cloth as the folks screaming LIBERTY OVER FEAR about wearing masks.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

ousdahl wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 11:33 am do you think he's wearing the mask out of concern for the Rona, or to hide his identity, or just to look cool? Bro it's like your face is a skeleton, but still with tats, badass!

It's almost surprising, as so many of the GI Joe amateur militants seem to be cut from the same cloth as the folks screaming LIBERTY OVER FEAR about wearing masks.
lulz

So...are you an Andy Ngo fan now?
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

huh?