Uncle Joe

Ugh.
TDub
Contributor

Re: Uncle Joe

Post by TDub »

Kamala may be the only choice for the dema that has a higher chance of disaster than Joe
Just Ledoux it
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

jfish26 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 2:53 pm
twocoach wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 2:45 pm
jfish26 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 8:14 pm

It’s not fair.

But it’s also not fair for my daughters to grow up under a Putin-aligned Christian nationalist regime.

A well-executed (and Joe-fronted) stepping down is the best chance for the Ds to win, which looks like the only way to prevent that.
If people are successful in running Biden off the ticket, then they had better line the fuck up to support Kamala Harris because she is the only replacement that works. I don't want to hear any of that "but some people don't like her" shit because it is wholly irrelevant.

I have been consistent in stating that I will vote for whoever the Dems run against Trump. If a change is going to be made then get it over with so we can move forward.
I agree with this. I think an open contest would be a disaster.
The impact of losing the black female vote is way worse than losing a few of the "but Kamala isn't that likeable" crowd.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

TDub wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 2:58 pm Kamala may be the only choice for the dema that has a higher chance of disaster than Joe
At this point, I think the mere fact of the switch is what matters. Which is sad, and insane.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

twocoach wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 3:10 pm
twocoach wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 2:45 pm

If people are successful in running Biden off the ticket, then they had better line the fuck up to support Kamala Harris because she is the only replacement that works. I don't want to hear any of that "but some people don't like her" shit because it is wholly irrelevant.

I have been consistent in stating that I will vote for whoever the Dems run against Trump. If a change is going to be made then get it over with so we can move forward.
The impact of losing the black female vote is way worse than losing a few of the "but Kamala isn't that likeable" crowd.
I don’t consider Kamala as being black.(or half black, or whatever)
Originally Imzcount (Why do politicians think “hope” is a plan ?)
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

dolomite wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 4:48 pm

^^^

“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

What you consider her to be is irrelevant. What she is and who supports her matters.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

What do you consider her to be? I think if asked she would say she considers herself American first but I have little doubt she takes pride in being Black and Asian.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 12:12 pm

What do you consider her to be? I think if asked she would say she considers herself American first but I have little doubt she takes pride in being Black and Asian.
Kamala has the dubious distinction of being the first “border czar” and is the very first black,(just half), female politician to be Vice President.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

dolomite wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 10:54 am
Kamala has the dubious distinction of being the first “border czar” and is the very first black,(just half), female politician to be Vice President.
Time out! Maybe it's you inner JK (psych) coming out?
Did you not say, "I don’t consider Kamala as being black.(or half black, or whatever)"?
Now you're saying, "and is the very first black,(just half)".
So which is it?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Biden announces he's out.

Derek Cressman
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Thank you, Joe.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

And she did a shitty job with the border. Good resume’ builder!
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Biden endorses VP Harris, Yay!

My fellow Democrats, I have decided not to accept the nomination and to focus all my energies on my duties as President for the remainder of my term. My very first decision as the party nominee in 2020 was to pick Kamala Harris as my Vice President. And it’s been the best decision I’ve made. Today I want to offer my full support and endorsement for Kamala to be the nominee of our party this year. Democrats — it’s time to come together and beat Trump. Let’s do this.
Last edited by Shirley on Sun Jul 21, 2024 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Derek Cressman
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Buckle up!
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Trump is probably still going to win, but this was the right move. For him, for us, and for the dem party moving.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Interesting.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

Except she wasn’t (the czar part; not the black part). Has your side ever tried telling the truth? EVER??
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 11:06 am

Time out! Maybe it's you inner JK (psych) coming out?
Did you not say, "I don’t consider Kamala as being black.(or half black, or whatever)"?
Now you're saying, "and is the very first black,(just half)".
So which is it?
[/quote
When I see Kamala on television she doesn’t seem to me to be any different than any other white person. I don’t know why it has to be a big deal that she is of a different race.
Taylor Sheridan
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

And not a 6 months too late