Ugh.
KUTradition
Contributor

Re: 2024

Post by KUTradition »

jfish26 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2024 8:27 am
Overlander wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2024 6:31 pm I am curious as to who applies Vance’s eyeliner.
His wife? A makeup artist? Himself?
Well, in law school anyway, it sure seemed like a solo act:

The campaign has not denied that this photograph is real.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/second-ph ... ted-online
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Will truly be fascinating to see how the anti-woke brigade spins this clear and present danger to America’s children.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

I’ve been thinking, watching Trump nosedive to Harris/Walz in the polls, that the fundamental reason the Rs are responding so poorly to Biden selflessly dropping out is that it never, not one time, occurred to them that someone in power might selflessly drop out.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Cults appeal to a certain type of person looking to be told what to do.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Trump, who has spoken out repeatedly against early voting, announced today that he voted early today in Florida.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

twocoach wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 3:02 pm Trump, who has spoken out repeatedly against early voting, announced today that he voted early today in Florida.
You beat me to it.

Bonus Trump

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1823766546621325338
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Cruella de Vil impersonator and botox spokesperson Lara Trump, is keeping it real!
Republican National Committee co-Chair Lara Trump suggested in an interview with Fox News’s Sean Hannity on Monday night that the “deep state” is responsible for tribulations former President Trump has faced — from the hacking of his campaign to the technical glitches that delayed the start to his interview with Elon Musk on Monday.

“Yeah, Sean, I think it’s pretty obvious at this point. There are a lot of people out there, and there’s a massive effort, of course, to keep Donald Trump out of the White House,” the former president’s daughter-in-law said in the interview.
Wait, did she just admit that Kamala is drawing bigger crowds than trumpty dumpty?
“These people are terrified. This is the deep state. This is a swamp in Washington, D.C. These are the people who are our adversaries in many cases, and they know that the jig is up, the game is over, when Donald J. Trump returns to the White House. And they’re petrified of it,” she continued.

Lara Trump offered no direct evidence for her charges of “deep state” involvement in either of the attacks. The deep state generally refers to people working within the government, and has been used by the former president and his allies in the past as an enemy to bolster their supporters.
What are the symptoms of botox on the brain?
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

well, it IS a toxin
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

KUTradition wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 6:44 pm well, it IS a toxin
Take it to the Off Topic bored?
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Trad killing it with venom.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

japhy wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 6:39 pm Cruella de Vil impersonator and botox spokesperson Lara Trump, is keeping it real!
Republican National Committee co-Chair Lara Trump suggested in an interview with Fox News’s Sean Hannity on Monday night that the “deep state” is responsible for tribulations former President Trump has faced — from the hacking of his campaign to the technical glitches that delayed the start to his interview with Elon Musk on Monday.

“Yeah, Sean, I think it’s pretty obvious at this point. There are a lot of people out there, and there’s a massive effort, of course, to keep Donald Trump out of the White House,” the former president’s daughter-in-law said in the interview.
Wait, did she just admit that Kamala is drawing bigger crowds than trumpty dumpty?
“These people are terrified. This is the deep state. This is a swamp in Washington, D.C. These are the people who are our adversaries in many cases, and they know that the jig is up, the game is over, when Donald J. Trump returns to the White House. And they’re petrified of it,” she continued.

Lara Trump offered no direct evidence for her charges of “deep state” involvement in either of the attacks. The deep state generally refers to people working within the government, and has been used by the former president and his allies in the past as an enemy to bolster their supporters.
But I though Trump was going to dismantle the Deep State in his last administration?

MAGA - the "botox" of politics that was supposed to "make us great again" by trying to turn back the clock but only succeeding in paralyzing the system and making people look ridiculous.
Last edited by twocoach on Thu Aug 15, 2024 8:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

twocoach wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2024 7:55 am
japhy wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 6:39 pm Cruella de Vil impersonator and botox spokesperson Lara Trump, is keeping it real!

But I though Trump was going to dismantle the Deep State in his last administration?
It’s like these lunatics are, while the rest of us are just trying to go about our lives, playing an augmented reality game in our midst. Like the shittiest, unending bachelorette party or corporate team-building event.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

He was busy working on his infrastructure plan and his perfect alternative to Obamacare. But if you reelect him, he will get all of that done on day one!
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

MAGA - the "botox" of politics that was supposed to "make us great again" by trying to turn back the clock but only succeeding in paralyzing the system and making people look ridiculous.
This is jeanyus. I may have to steal it.
Broham
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

japhy wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2024 8:13 am
He was busy working on his infrastructure plan and his perfect alternative to Obamacare. But if you reelect him, he will get all of that done on day one!
You forgot about The Wall. The Biggest Most Beautiful Wall (paid for by Mexico (TM))
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

jhawks99 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2024 10:08 am
This is jeanyus. I may have to steal it.
^^^^
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Didn't realize someone posted that Project 2025 link elsewhere so deleting it here.
Last edited by twocoach on Thu Aug 15, 2024 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

japhy wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2024 8:13 am
We'll get all this amazing stuff.... in two weeks.