Re: Let’s have a war!

Post by TDub »

yea and? you are a fucking twat
Just Ledoux it
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

KUTradition wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 7:03 pm
Leawood wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:03 pm There is a description for posters like you: Attention Whore.
how did i miss this one?
if you're really digging up old posts just for the sake of smack talk, and since you mentioned this poster specifically the other day...man, how did you miss THIS one:
Cascadia wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:12 pm
jfish26 wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:01 pm
BasketballJayhawk wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:57 pm Ousdahl seems to consume as much or more "propaganda" as anyone around here. And doesn't seem to realize it?
I'm not convinced it isn't a bit.
He’s been clownsuiting some otherwise very smart posters for weeks now.
and for the record, I promptly walked back the "clown suit" sort of language, and would like to again right now. But, holy shit, the way this thread in particular make several otherwise brilliant posters practically brag about their ignorance, holy shit.

And I don't mean to use "ignorance" antagonistically. Just bear in mind how many issues have come up here that you guys refused to even consider, instead going for this, and I quote, "do we have to do that each time something happens? Because it seems silly" sort of mentality.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

TDub wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 7:29 pm yea and? you are a fucking twat
you know, I've been asking myself, "why DO I persist in this thread?"

One big reason is the misrepresentation, or, for lack of a better term, just totally not being on the same page, the "this is what Q wants" sorts of posts.

The other is the shameless internet tough guy shticks. I suppose it's a certain pride of my own, but I just don't think it would be appropriate for me to relent just cuz some anonymous internet acquaintance thinks he's such a tough guy who's gonna scare me off by calling me a twat.

in other words - if you REALLY want me to quit here, you should first.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

ousdahl wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 7:37 pm
TDub wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 7:29 pm yea and? you are a fucking twat
you know, I've been asking myself, "why DO I persist in this thread?"

One big reason is the misrepresentation, or, for lack of a better term, just totally not being on the same page, the "this is what Q wants" sorts of posts.

The other is the shameless internet tough guy shticks. I suppose it's a certain pride of my own, but I just don't think it would be appropriate for me to relent just cuz some anonymous internet acquaintance thinks he's such a tough guy who's gonna scare me off by calling me a twat.

in other words - if you REALLY want me to quit here, you should first.
Internet tough guy?

remember when you called me a piece of shit white nazi? you're super cool, and would never name call or misrepresent anything anyone said...like...ever.

fuck off, tough guy
Just Ledoux it
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

yeah, that was like at least a year ago now. I subsequently apologized, and have since made a deliberate effort to not call names or resort to personal attacks.

At this point, all I have to say is, I hope you might get over it some day.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

TDub wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 10:32 am
KUTradition wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 10:29 am what’s ironic, at least to me, is that it sure seems like the U.S. and the int’l community as a whole absolutely have a moral imperative to protect sovereign nations and their civilians from invasion and occupation/annexation
of course they do, but you're a rational individual capable of digesting available information and making logical deductions. 30 second tik toks don't allow for much analysis beyond the specific framing of the clip.
and since you brought it up, who's on Tik Tok, anyway?

sure don't want to misrepresent!
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

JFC Ousdahl. Give it a rest. Why is this fun?
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

ousdahl wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 7:55 pm yeah, that was like at least a year ago now. I subsequently apologized, and have since made a deliberate effort to not call names or resort to personal attacks.

L fucking O L
Just Ledoux it
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

ousdahl wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 7:25 pm weren't you the dood who also just called me a twat?
A twat with zero self-awareness?
Is THAT what he said?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Yeah, like over a year ago, and I’m still bringing it up!
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

imagine if q had spent as much time and energy focusing his personal life as he has on this thread
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

TDub wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 8:48 pm
ousdahl wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 7:55 pm yeah, that was like at least a year ago now. I subsequently apologized, and have since made a deliberate effort to not call names or resort to personal attacks.

L fucking O L
just get over it…until he does it again
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

please refrain from personal attacks. No need to bring personal lives into this, and it's really not on topic within this thread.

Besides, we've got plenty to discuss within this thread that IS on topic.

There's the plan to get Palestinians to "register to live in fenced-off geographic islands located next to their neighborhoods and guarded by the Israeli military:"

https://www.wsj.com/world/middle-east/i ... e-bf36d1c9

There may or may not be historic precedent here, but I'm kind of afraid to ask.

There's also news of another attempted coup in Ukraine. Now, do you guys think it was a good guy coup or a bad guy coup?
Last edited by ousdahl on Tue Jul 02, 2024 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

fuck off
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

KUTradition wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 7:21 am imagine if q had spent as much time and energy focusing his personal life as he has on this thread
^^^
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

man, I really see some chicken and egg problem here.

Which happened first - me being annoying in persistently trying to discuss global conflicts, or you guys shamelessly doubling down on personal attacks and name calling and words-in-mouths and grunting, literal grunting?

Can you guys just chill about it? If so, maybe this can be the last post in this stoopid thread.

If not, then keep up the race to the bottom of who can be the pettiest troll.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

KUTradition wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 8:10 am
KUTradition wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 7:21 am imagine if q had spent as much time and energy focusing his personal life as he has on this thread
^^^
^^^ x 1,000
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

okay then. That was supposed to be an off ramp, but here we still are.

When asked to refrain from the personal attacks, he just doubled down literally a thousand times.

Illy, you want me to leave this thread? All you have to do is allow me to please suggest you please suggest trad please just chill out, please?
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Maybe read the room and realize nobody wants to continue doing this every single day.

Just stick to other shit and you'll stop getting so much shit. Seems simple.

And if I tell Trad to chill out, he'll just tell me to fuck off, and I'd rather continue to have friendly interactions with him. Plus, we know you would only stop posting for a day or two and then you'd go right back to this. We've got years worth of evidence at this point. Years. Insane.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

DeletedUser wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 8:32 am Maybe read the room and realize nobody wants to continue doing this every single day.

Just stick to other shit and you'll stop getting so much shit. Seems simple.

And if I tell Trad to chill out, he'll just tell me to fuck off, and I'd rather continue to have friendly interactions with him. Plus, we know you would only stop posting for a day or two and then you'd go right back to this. We've got years worth of evidence at this point. Years. Insane.
i wouldn’t tell you to fuck off

he needs to follow his own advice and wishes (as evidenced by dozens of posts) and stop posting in this thread…ignore it, just as he’s asked others to ignore him

he’s supposedly wanted this thread to die, according to his own posts. i think that would be an admirable move by him, to indeed read the room and just go the fuck away

but he won’t. he craves the attention too much. so, he’ll continue to get ridiculed and grunted at. he’s not a serious person, so i’ve got no inclination to treat him as such