Ugh.
Sparko
Contributor

Re: 2024

Post by Sparko »

I consider it patronizing to change how I refer to leaders based on sex. Thatcher too.
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

I wish the twice-impeached, consumed by revenge, 34 times felony convicted, serial liar, vowed to be a dictator, pathological narcissist, and master showman (credit where credit is due) did too. But refers to the President by his last name and the Vice-President by her first name (and mispronounced to create a "she is different than you" when speaking to his old, white, male, uneducated base).
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

Trouble pronouncing Buttigieg? I get it. Pete it is.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

MICHHAWK wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 5:43 pm comma’la is on the very short list for “worst presidential candidates in history.”

and it’s not really her fault. if you would have told her 60 days ago that she would be running for president, she would have laughed in your face.
Luckily for her, when she gets appointed president later this year, she won't actually have to do the job. She's just the vessel that does the bidding of the deep state military industrial machine, same as biden was. The intelligence agencies control the government. And they need to keep political outsiders away. So do your job and be obedient democrat voters and get out there and vote kamala

(Democrat voters should've listened to the Kennedys 60 years ago)
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

randylahey wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 3:55 pm
Overlander wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 2:13 pm
pdub wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 1:52 pm This is based on Biden's policy.
What is hers?
Is it exactly what Biden intended to do? No one knows really.

Can she come out and lay this all out for us? If this is what she stands for, give us a good 2 hour interview deal where you state all this.

Why is a lighter version ( or hell, i'd prefer bulkier! ) of this not on your website?
Mark what you intend to do at least in pencil if not in ink.

You can make excuses all you want - I'm just telling you that I won't vote for them until they make it known, with some detail other than MOVE FORWARD etc, what they intend to do in their four years.

I expect they will and this will be moot ( and I have no issues at all voting that ticket - in fact, I want to - but let's be front and forward for what you stand for descriptively - not just big sweeping words that mean so little ). I just haven't seen it yet. The election is just over 2 months away so better sooner than latter.
Your vote is yours alone.

For me, if Kamala came out and said that ALL restrooms are going to be forced to have tampons, I will still enthusiastically vote for her.

If for no other reason, I would like the ability to vote in 2028.
Maybe you should change your vote then. Nobody voted for kamala as their presidential nominee in 2024
Hey, if that is the case, you Trumpian mouth breathers have absolutely nothing to worry about.

I am going to go ahead and assume that she will be on the ballot regardless.
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

randylahey wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 6:37 pm
MICHHAWK wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 5:43 pm comma’la is on the very short list for “worst presidential candidates in history.”

and it’s not really her fault. if you would have told her 60 days ago that she would be running for president, she would have laughed in your face.
Luckily for her, when she gets appointed president later this year
Good to see you finally get on board.
Congrats!
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

DrPepper wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 6:26 pm I wish the twice-impeached, consumed by revenge, 34 times felony convicted, serial liar, vowed to be a dictator, pathological narcissist, and master showman (credit where credit is due) did too. But refers to the President by his last name and the Vice-President by her first name (and mispronounced to create a "she is different than you" when speaking to his old, white, male, uneducated base).
Don't forget the part about wanting to fuck his own daughter.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

japhy wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 7:28 pm
DrPepper wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 6:26 pm I wish the twice-impeached, consumed by revenge, 34 times felony convicted, serial liar, vowed to be a dictator, pathological narcissist, and master showman (credit where credit is due) did too. But refers to the President by his last name and the Vice-President by her first name (and mispronounced to create a "she is different than you" when speaking to his old, white, male, uneducated base).
Don't forget the part about wanting to fuck his own daughter.
Probably not so much now.
She crested 30 years of age.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

pdub wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 5:51 pm Eh.
I call Pete Pete.
I call Klobuchar Klobuchar.
I call Bernie Bernie.

I’ll call Kamala Kamala.
( not comma’la )
Do you call Timmy Timmy? Or do you call him Coach?
Do you call Trump Trump? Or do you call him Fuckwad?
Do you call Vance Vance? Or do you call him VD?
Do you call Obama Obama Or do you call him Hussein?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

if randy and psych are pissed, rest assured we’re moving in the right direction
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

KUTradition wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 8:59 pm if randy and psych are pissed, rest assured we’re moving in the right direction
"We" lol

We the sheeple
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

randylahey wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 9:19 pm
KUTradition wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 8:59 pm if randy and psych are pissed, rest assured we’re moving in the right direction
We the sheeple
Yes, you are
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

"We" lol

We the sheeple
you, who traffics in conspiracy, half-truths and lies?

:lol:
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

KUTradition wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 9:43 pm
"We" lol

We the sheeple

Want to revisit all our old covid arguments? my "conspiracy, half truths and lies" turned out to actually be true. And common sense.

The biggest trafficker of misinformation was the mainstream media, the source of your opinions
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

randylahey wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 9:53 pm
KUTradition wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 9:43 pm

"We" lol

We the sheeple

Want to revisit all our old covid arguments? my "conspiracy, half truths and lies" turned out to actually be true. And common sense.
In the interest of reminding us exactly how stupid you are…name one.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Covid was created in a lab. The vaccines had no side effects. Covid can be transferred on surfaces. The masks are effective. The vaccines are safe and don't have side effects. If you get vaccinated you won't get covid. Children and young people need to get vaccinated. Its ok to go out and protest but otherwise shelter in place. The list of stupid shit people did and said was ridiculous. Don't pretend it didn't happen.
Last edited by randylahey on Tue Sep 03, 2024 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Most things you call "half truths and conspiracies" are just what you get when a person hears mainstream propaganda, thinks about it for half a second, and realize it's bullshit
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Thanks, your record of stupidity is once again impeccable
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

you can tell randy is butthurt when his ignorance gets called out because of the frantic, rapid-fire posts that follow

i love the greatest hits of idiocy though…excellent reminder
Last edited by KUTradition on Wed Sep 04, 2024 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 10:18 pm Covid was created in a lab. The vaccines had no side effects. Covid can be transferred on surfaces. The masks are effective. The vaccines are safe and don't have side effects. If you get vaccinated you won't get covid. Children and young people need to get vaccinated. Its ok to go out and protest but otherwise shelter in place. The list of stupid shit people did and said was ridiculous. Don't pretend it didn't happen.
Are you so fucking stupid that you can't comprehend how fucking stupid your post is?
Let me help you.
Some of the things you are ripping on others for doing and saying - you yourself said and continue to say.
Forgetting that, help us out.

1. Was Covid "created" in a lab - or not?
2. Could Covid be transferred on surfaces or not?
3. Were "THE" masks effective or not?
4. Did anyone "need" to get vaccinated? Regardless, do you believe children and young people weren't getting very sick or dying from Covid?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.