Uncle Joe

Ugh.
JKLivin
Contributor

Re: Uncle Joe

Post by JKLivin »

Sparko wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2024 7:22 am Price gouging, except to Psych, is a real thing. Greedflation. Make your own.
Price gouging or trying to amend profit with record high fuel prices with their trickle down effects and a stupid-ass high minimum wage?
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

JKLivin wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2024 7:55 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2024 7:45 am
JKLivin wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2024 7:12 am

It’s Bidenomics! Be joyful! You’re unburdened by what has been!
I'm going to start responding JFK! to you.
My response to your post above is..... JFK!
You're either purposely trying to act stupid or you truly are stupid. I admit I'm not sure which it is.
Your repeated use on here of "unburdened by what has been" is cute. I know you're ripping on Kamala but it makes you come off as a/an______________ (fill in the blank with a negative word).
I suppose you prefer "Believe me", "Like we've/you never seen before", "I know words, I have the best words", etc.
I quote it because it is meaningless idiocy that perfectly defines Giggles and her approach to very serious matters that matter not at all to her.

You’re free to write what you want. Makes me no difference.
One person's "meaningless idiocy" can be another person's wisdom and motivation.
If one of your patients came to you with something that is/was meaningful to him/her, and they used it to inspire themself in a positive manner, would you tell your patient that it's "meaningless idiocy" if you thought it is/was?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2024 8:30 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2024 7:45 am

I'm going to start responding JFK! to you.
My response to your post above is..... JFK!
You're either purposely trying to act stupid or you truly are stupid. I admit I'm not sure which it is.
Your repeated use on here of "unburdened by what has been" is cute. I know you're ripping on Kamala but it makes you come off as a/an______________ (fill in the blank with a negative word).
I suppose you prefer "Believe me", "Like we've/you never seen before", "I know words, I have the best words", etc.
I quote it because it is meaningless idiocy that perfectly defines Giggles and her approach to very serious matters that matter not at all to her.

One person's "meaningless idiocy" can be another person's wisdom and motivation.
If one of your patients came to you with something that is/was meaningful to him/her, and they used it to inspire themself in a positive manner, would you tell your patient that it's "meaningless idiocy" if you thought it is/was?
In your hypothetical, were they also responsible for wrecking the economy and destroying the country by leaving the border wide open? Cuz that depletes my goodwill significantly.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

somebody’s unhinged

i smell panic and desperation
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

KUTradition wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2024 8:45 am somebody’s unhinged

i smell panic and desperation
I think you’re smelling yourself. Might want to refresh your deodorant.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

JKLivin wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2024 8:37 am

In your hypothetical, were they also responsible for wrecking the economy and destroying the country by leaving the border wide open? Cuz that depletes my goodwill significantly.
JFK!
Please tell me you are not being serious. If you are, now I am sure. You are truly stupid - and are outing yourself as probably being a shitty professor and a garbage shrink.
I'm just sayin'.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2024 9:04 am

JFK!
Please tell me you are not being serious. If you are, now I am sure. You are truly stupid - and are outing yourself as probably being a shitty professor and a garbage shrink.
I'm just sayin'.
Alrighty, then. Tell me what you really think!
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

The border isn't wide open and our country isn't being destroyed. So dramatic. MAGA brainworms have rotted your ability to think clearly.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

twocoach wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2024 9:50 am

The border isn't wide open and our country isn't being destroyed. So dramatic. MAGA brainworms have rotted your ability to think clearly.
Only tangentially related, I think one of the many (and linked) reasons Harris/Walz is having so much success is that Joe’s pitch was one-note: forecasting the actual darkness of a second, unchecked Trump term.

That pitch wasn’t wrong.

But it turns out that you can’t effectively counter the (manufactured) darkness that Trump voters have been deceived into believing exists, with only your own claims of the actual darkness to come.

Harris/Walz can offer those, while also offering light and hope - and a call to action to seek those things, to work toward those things, as opposed to merely opposing darkness and resignation.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Maybe I need whatever drugs you’re on. The country is an absolute shit show whether you choose to acknowledge it or not.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

you should stomp your feet…might help
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

KUTradition wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2024 10:40 am you should stomp your feet…might help
You guys did enough of that from 2016-2020.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

and for good reason, quite obviously
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

JKLivin wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2024 11:11 am
KUTradition wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2024 10:40 am you should stomp your feet…might help
You guys did enough of that from 2016-2020.
I could say the same. Only it's actually bad now. Mean Tweets and naughty words don't make everything cost more and fill our streets with homeless illegals crapping on the ground.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

What did we do to deserve endless Psych posts? Jeebus.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Sparko wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2024 11:55 am What did we do to deserve endless Psych posts? Jeebus.
he see’s what’s coming

notice, he didn’t crawl from beneath his rock after the rnc, but rather mid-night 2 of the DNC
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

JKLivin wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2024 10:22 am

Maybe I need whatever drugs you’re on. The country is an absolute shit show whether you choose to acknowledge it or not.
Sorry but maybe you just have a terrible imagination. What I picture as a shit show is far worse than this. The summer of BLM protests was a shit show. MAGA loons invading the US Capital, that was a shit show.

Bidens adjustments to his border policies are getting things calmed down at the border despite what all the unhinged MAGA megaphones are telling you through your phone.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

twocoach wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2024 12:21 pm
JKLivin wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2024 10:22 am
Sorry but maybe you just have a terrible imagination. What I picture as a shit show is far worse than this. The summer of BLM protests was a shit show. MAGA loons invading the US Capital, that was a shit show.

Bidens adjustments to his border policies are getting things calmed down at the border despite what all the unhinged MAGA megaphones are telling you through your phone.
"Getting things calmed down." That's like assuring the passengers on the Titanic that you are bailing water with a mop bucket, so "the problem is being handled." The delusion is strong.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

KUTradition wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2024 12:10 pm
Sparko wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2024 11:55 am What did we do to deserve endless Psych posts? Jeebus.
he see’s what’s coming

notice, he didn’t crawl from beneath his rock after the rnc, but rather mid-night 2 of the DNC
I do see what's coming: election interference, a second plandemic, and a potential false flag event to cover for the voter fraud. Sunlight is the best disinfectant.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Psychologist, heal thyself.