Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
TDub
Contributor

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by TDub »

chiknbut wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:35 pm Haven't been on here in awhile, but when did I miss the part that we're supposed to take "NiceDC" seriously?
Vega?
Just Ledoux it
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Geezer wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:05 pm
Approved
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Deleted User 62

sdoyel wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:54 pm
Way ahead of her on this one
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

I have a couple of friends in Seattle. I'm wondering if they feel their city was taken over by terrorists (and Anarchists) last night or if they were out and about peacefully and our President is referring to them as terrorists (and Anarchists).
Anyone on here from Seattle who can/will chime in?

TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

I worked in seattle for 15 years. Lived in a rural area about 40 mikes NE of seattle. Ive had rocks thrown at my truck downtown because i was ruining the environment,been screamed at for working for a construction companyx despite the fact my truck is about 90 times more efficient than their 1970s vw. Extreme radical left people exist in Seattle and are more accepted there. Dont know that id call them terrorists however, and i havent lived there for several years so I cant speak to it any more than that.
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 289

Thanks for your input TDub!
No doubt there are some/many/most "extreme radical left" people in Seattle who are assholes.
Politicians included.
I say every single one of the citizens who act out violently and destroy property deserve to be prosecuted.
I also say it is complete bullshit when the President of the United States tweets out to the world that "Domestic Terrorists have taken over Seattle".

He produced this gem this morning.

Deleted User 289

Our Vice President proving once again that he is a pussy.

https://ktla.com/news/nationworld/pence ... istancing/
Deleted User 62

Grandma wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:09 am Thanks for your input TDub!
No doubt there are some/many/most "extreme radical left" people in Seattle who are assholes.
Politicians included.
I say every single one of the citizens who act out violently and destroy property deserve to be prosecuted.
I also say it is complete bullshit when the President of the United States tweets out to the world that "Domestic Terrorists have taken over Seattle".

Anyone else assuming that Trump has a tiny little boner while he is pounding out these tweets?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Grandma wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:09 am Thanks for your input TDub!
Politicians included.

Ladies and gentlemen, your president saying the SS did a great job putting down unarmed and nonviolent American citizens.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Seattle mayor told him to go back in his bunker.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

This guy hurts his chances at re-election with every new tweet. Good lord he's an idiot.
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

At this point there is almost no chance the incumbent gets re-elected.

On to the next worthless dolt. jb, come on down. You’re the next contestant on the revolving door of worthless dolts. I hope you pick a good vp. Cause I can’t see you making it to the finish line.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

sdoyel wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:35 am This guy hurts his chances at re-election with every new tweet. Good lord he's an idiot.
It's only June. Just imagine how bad Trump is going to be by October. He is only going to get worse.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

My goodness are we ever ripe for a legitimate third political party in this country. The time is now.

A party for the folks.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

twocoach wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:56 am
sdoyel wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:35 am This guy hurts his chances at re-election with every new tweet. Good lord he's an idiot.
It's only June. Just imagine how bad Trump is going to be by October. He is only going to get worse.
You can already see what's coming - when there's record turnout (specifically, record black turnout), and an electoral landslide (including in surprise states), it will be VOTER FRAUD.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

The folks cannot relate to the batshitcrazy looney left. The folks cannot relate to the batshitcrazy radical right.

The folks in this country are now left out in the cold. The forgotten. The left behind.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

You are either a nut one way or the other. Or you are left behind.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

If we’re gonna have revolution, then gosh darn it let’s have revolution. THIRD PARTY.

If they can get the confederate flag removed from nascar, we can have a legitimate third political party.