Assassination attempt on trump

Ugh.
Sparko
Contributor

Re: Assassination attempt on trump

Post by Sparko »

Father time has already done a number on Trump. The only beneficiary of assassination attempts is Trump. Golf course of course. Not campaigning.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

ALLEGEDLY the suspect is Ryan Wesley Routh.
I'll let randy do some research on the guy.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 5:27 pm ALLEGEDLY the suspect is Ryan Wesley Routh.
Ryan Wesley Routh, the alleged shooter in today's incident against Trump, is a 60 year old white man with a history of mental illness. He appears to have voted for Trump in 2016 and his Facebook page has COVID conspiracies on it.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

jhawks99 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 3:49 pm
JKLivin wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 3:02 pm
randylahey wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 2:53 pm Someone tried to shoot trump again apparently. Shots fired at a golf course where he was golfing.

Maybe trump isn't the one that's actually the dangerous threat???
When you can’t win, even when you cheat - assassination is all that’s left. That or a false flag event that will stop the election. Stay tuned for which one it will be.
"They"
I’m sorry - were you wanting credit?
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

A threat to democracy:

Having your political opponent silenced and removed from social media
Trying to have your political opponent removed from the ballot
Having your political opponents property raided
Trying to have your political opponent thrown in jail
Having your political opponent impeached twice (and aquitted)
Multiple ASSASSINATION ATTEMPTS on your political opponent

And even wilder, replacing your incumbent and rigging the primary so your own voters didn't get a say in who their candidates was

That's what a threat to democracy looks like
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

JKLivin wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 5:47 pm

When you can’t win, even when you cheat - assassination is all that’s left. That or a false flag event that will stop the election. Stay tuned for which one it will be.
"They"
You realize yet that it has been crazy white Republican gun owners both times? Although to be honest, you're probably right. When the Republicans realized they can't win, maybe they resorted to cheating by faking multiple assassination attempts to try to increase GOP voter outrage.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

twocoach wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 5:46 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 5:27 pm ALLEGEDLY the suspect is Ryan Wesley Routh.
Ryan Wesley Routh, the alleged shooter in today's incident against Trump, is a 60 year old white man with a history of mental illness. He appears to have voted for Trump in 2016 and his Facebook page has COVID conspiracies on it.
His social media stuff is all over the place but like randy, he seems to think he has everything all figured out.
Focusing on the obvious. He had a gun. Why? Because he could. How did he get the gun? We will soon find out. randy will tell us something such as it was the FBI who/that gave it to him.
I have a strong feeling he bought it all on his own and "legally" owned it. NRA! USA! GBA!
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

"They"
Nope, I was thousands of miles away. It was the scary deep state. Be afraid.
Broham
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

All kinds of different stuff is being reported on the guy right now. You guys are claiming he was a republican?? Not sure where you are getting that. I've seen he made lots of donations to the democrats. And supposedly he voted in their primary (when they used to actually have those fairly) and he was a supporter of Bernie over biden. He also seemed pretty passionate about being pro Ukraine.

Most people are very confused on the Ukraine conflict, it's history, and the way NATO and the US have meddled with their politics the past decade
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Apparently it was Gary busey? Lol. That's who the guy looks like.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

twocoach wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 5:54 pm

"They"
You realize yet that it has been crazy white Republican gun owners both times? Although to be honest, you're probably right. When the Republicans realized they can't win, maybe they resorted to cheating by faking multiple assassination attempts to try to increase GOP voter outrage.
I’m not sure you can call mentally ill people aligned with a particular party. You need a certain amount of rational thinking to be partisan. The first shooter contributed to candidates on both sides, and I know nothing about the second.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

randylahey wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 6:03 pm All kinds of different stuff is being reported on the guy right now. You guys are claiming he was a republican?? Not sure where you are getting that. I've seen he made lots of donations to the democrats. And supposedly he voted in their primary (when they used to actually have those fairly) and he was a supporter of Bernie over biden. He also seemed pretty passionate about being pro Ukraine.

Most people are very confused on the Ukraine conflict, it's history, and the way NATO and the US have meddled with their politics the past decade
I don't know if he is a Pub or a Dem but he himself said he voted for Trump in 2016.
Related side note - I voted in the 2016 REPUBLICAN primary. I voted for a Democrat in the General Election.
I'm not sure what his being pro Ukraine has to do with anything.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

If you guys had to choose one which would it be? This is just for discussion.

Trump elected president and a peace treaty is brokered in Ukraine

Or

Kamala elected president and the war in Ukraine continues and escalates to a war involving NATO
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

randylahey wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 6:03 pm

You saying he was mad at Draft Dodgin Donnie extorting Zalinski?
Broham
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Seems like this shooter was a registered Democrat and many times donated to that party
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Seems like this shooter had really easy access to a gun
Broham
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

randylahey wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 6:10 pm Seems like this shooter was a registered Democrat and many times donated to that party
Attempted shooter? I'm not sure how someone is a shooter if they don't shoot but that's semantics.
Anyways, I hope was/is a registered Democrat and many times voted to that party. That and $2.25 will get me a ride on a bus and got you a post on this site. We both win!
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Radicalized Ukraine supporter that didn't want the war to end. Been brainwashed by the media to "stand with Ukraine" and doesn't realize that war is all about a corrupt political power struggle. The US deep state government has been in the business of war for decades and continues to profit. It needs to end. It what got Kennedy killed back in the 60s, and might get trump killed too
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

"Brainwashed"
Broham
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

He sounds like a Swiftie, maybe trumpty plumpty should stop poking that bear.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.