Post by CrimsonNBlue »

Adam Silver’s worst moment so far.
Deleted User 266

Re: NBA Offseason

Post by Deleted User 266 »

Deleted User 266

LeBron and A.D. (and a good portion of the rest of the Lakers) just lost to a Kyrieless (played 1 minute) and K.D.less Nets team.
Let the trolling begin?
Deleted User 266

DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

I agree with them.

Fuck Adam Silver.

But not for the same reason.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:18 pm Fuck LeBron too. F'n boob.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/278 ... -hong-kong
I’ve said this for years, LeBron James is not an intelligent person.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

Still so pissed about this. LeBron's tweet:

LeBron James
@KingJames
· 2h
My team and this league just went through a difficult week. I think people need to understand what a tweet or statement can do to others. And I believe nobody stopped and considered what would happen. Could have waited a week to send it.

In other words, the real victims in the Hong Kong crisis: LeBron and his banana boat friends. JFC.
Deleted User 266

LeBron proved he sometimes speaks just to appease the media. He put his foot in his mouth yesterday.
LeBron said about Morey - "He wasn't educated". Then when asked to elaborate LeBron followed it up with, "it's just my belief".
Then LeBron followed his "it's just my belief" with a "I have no idea" (if Morey was "misinformed" and/or "not really educated on the situation").

My uneducated misinformed belief is that Morey knows more about the "situation" than LeBron does and when a microphone was put in LeBron's face he probably should have just said, "I have no comment".

LeBron's words......
"I don't want to get into a [verbal] feud with Daryl Morey, but I believe he wasn't educated on the situation at hand, and he spoke," James said before the Los Angeles Lakers played the Golden State Warriors in a preseason game at Staples Center. "And so many people could have been harmed not only financially, physically, emotionally, spiritually. So just be careful what we tweet and say and we do, even though, yes, we do have freedom of speech, but there can be a lot of negative that comes with that, too."

When asked why he thinks Morey wasn't properly informed about the unrest in Hong Kong before he tweeted support for protesters, James said it is "just my belief."

"I believe he was either misinformed or not really educated on the situation, and if he was, then so be it," James said. "I have no idea, but that is just my belief. Because when you say things or do things, if you are doing it and you know the people that can be affected by it and the families and individuals and everyone that can be affected by it, sometimes things can be changed as well. And also social media is not always the proper way to go about things as well, but that's just my belief."
Deleted User 266

Deleted User 266

Hey LeBron - Fuck China. You know what today is?

InfiniteJ
Contributor

Post by InfiniteJ »

At some point LeBron is going to say "Uhhhh...I shouldn't have commented...I'm just going to shut up and dribble the ball.".
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

What has the President said about the Hong Kong demonstrations?
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 286

Post by Deleted User 286 »

InfiniteJ wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:35 am At some point LeBron is going to say "Uhhhh...I shouldn't have commented...I'm just going to shut up and dribble the ball.".
He sort of did that.

Said his "misinformed" comment was in regard to the impact those comments would have, not about the situation itself.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Deleted User 266

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:13 am
InfiniteJ wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:35 am At some point LeBron is going to say "Uhhhh...I shouldn't have commented...I'm just going to shut up and dribble the ball.".
He sort of did that.

Said his "misinformed" comment was in regard to the impact those comments would have, not about the situation itself.
No, he sort of didn't do that. He knew (or should have known) he put his foot in his mouth and kept talking.
We have all done it. Difference is we don't have the same audience LeBron has and we aren't arguably the most popular Basketball player on the planet.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

Of course Illy shows up to defend LeBron.......
Deleted User 286

Post by Deleted User 286 »

Can't find where I defended LeBron. But oh well, cool story bro.

I like LeBron. I think his comments were (about Morey) were not needed and not very well thought out....but jesus, some of you hate LeBron so much you make yourselves look like dipshits on a regular basis whenever you discuss ANYTHING involving LeBron.