Assassination attempt on trump

Ugh.
pdub
Site Admin

Re: Assassination attempt on trump

Post by pdub »

randylahey wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 8:42 am Here's a video of kamala harris joking about killing trump back in 2018. You can't find this violent rhetoric all over the place going back years. From politicians, talk show hosts, all of the liberal side of the entertainment and media industry. This isn't new.

Trump is the target of violence. Not the source. Not sure how anyone can try to logical point the blame his way. (It's not logical, you are just blindly obedient to your "team", who happen to the bad guys in this equation)

https://x.com/WizardsOGL/status/1835458 ... uQ3Tg&s=19
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 8:36 am
jfish26 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 6:47 am
KUTradition wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 10:28 pm and trump is already asking for cash

nbd
These two things can be (and are) true at the same time: (1) political violence against any person for any reason is wrong, and (2) no person bears more responsibility for turning up the temperature in our politics than does Donald Trump.

#1 means that #2 isn’t a justification for violence.

#2 means that Trump and his followers have a VERY narrow lane for grievance here.

(To say nothing of course for Trump’s party being downright horny for creating conditions conducive to gun violence.)
1. Is 100 % accurate
2. Is 0% accurate.

Look at the way they've gone after him since the very beginning. Trump wasn't then source of turning things up on this country. If anything you could say both sides escalated it some. But trump is the one that's been targeted for assassination twice now. Blaming him is ignorant
You know, on the balance, maybe yesterday wasn’t the BEST day for the R ticket to openly admit it makes shit up for attention.

For you, anyway.
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

Too bad this isn’t end times KUSports.com (the commie? I think as it was called when they introduced surveys…the capitalist would have been better).

I’d love to have an anonymous survey where we could chime in on a simple survey: do you think the Trump assassination attempt(s) were staged:

#1. A. Si.
B. Nyet.

#2. A. Si.
B. Nyet.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 8:42 am Here's a video of kamala harris joking about killing trump back in 2018. You can't find this violent rhetoric all over the place going back years. From politicians, talk show hosts, all of the liberal side of the entertainment and media industry. This isn't new.

Trump is the target of violence. Not the source. Not sure how anyone can try to logical point the blame his way. (It's not logical, you are just blindly obedient to your "team", who happen to the bad guys in this equation)

https://x.com/WizardsOGL/status/1835458 ... uQ3Tg&s=19
a. Do you truly believe that is a video of Kamala Harris "joking about killing Trump"?
b. I think it's more than just a coincidence you used the word "can't" instead of can.
c. Do you truly believe "violent rhetoric" comes from "ALL of the liberal side of the entertainment and media industry"?
d. Yes, Trump has been the target of violence. NO, he HAS been a source.
e. I don't know what "logic point" means but I am not sure how anyone can NOT logically point blame on Trump for at least fanning the flames in regards to inciting violence and hatred.
f. YOU are blindly obedient to your team and YOU are a moron on the level of many of the other lunatics who have allowed yourselves to be brainwashed to the point of literal insanity.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Back2Lawrence wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:02 am Too bad this isn’t end times KUSports.com (the commie? I think as it was called when they introduced surveys…the capitalist would have been better).

I’d love to have an anonymous survey where we could chime in on a simple survey: do you think the Trump assassination attempt(s) were staged:

#1. A. Si.
B. Nyet.

#2. A. Si.
B. Nyet.
If I had to bet a 7YH shortsmeal on it, my bet would be that there was no coordination with the campaign in either case.

But nor will I take the campaign’s word for it (because the campaign lacks credibility altogether generally, and on this issue specifically by way of the brazen non-transparency on what did and/or did not happen to Trump in Pennsylvania).
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

I hear you, Fish. I’d still like to see the anonymous poll results. Would be even better if there could be cameras/mics at the kitchen table to listen private in-home conversations between spouses/partners/persons whose genitals touch.

Most would mimic what’s typed here, I think. But no doubt some would not.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

i personally don’t think either were staged, though i do wonder how the second supposed gunman just happened to luck upon trump being at the golf course that day

i also personally think that the SS has some serious deficiencies
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

KUTradition wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 10:13 am i personally don’t think either were staged, though i do wonder how the second supposed gunman just happened to luck upon trump being at the golf course that day

Hard for me to know exactly how much blame to lay at the feet of the Secret Service.

There aren't limitless protective resources, and a perimeter around any golf course - this one in particular - is a massive challenge.

It's also the case that, thanks to one of our two political parties, far too much of what went into both situations (PA and FL) is not just legal, but jealously protected.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

KUTradition wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 10:13 am i personally don’t think either were staged, though i do wonder how the second supposed gunman just happened to luck upon trump being at the golf course that day

Curious to see what actual laws the Florida guy was breaking at the time the Secret Service fired on him. He has been charged with possession of a firearm while a convicted felon (Secret Service had no idea of that until after the fact) and possession of a firearm with an obliterated serial number (Secret Service had no idea of that until after the fact, either). Florida's open carry so he was within his rights to be sitting in a bush with an AK47, wasn't he?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

twocoach wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 10:26 am

Curious to see what actual laws the Florida guy was breaking at the time the Secret Service fired on him. He has been charged with possession of a firearm while a convicted felon (Secret Service had no idea of that until after the fact) and possession of a firearm with an obliterated serial number (Secret Service had no idea of that until after the fact, either). Florida's open carry so he was within his rights to be sitting in a bush with an AK47, wasn't he?
Obviously the only answer is to harden the FUCK out of our nation's golf courses.
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

jfish26 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 10:41 am
twocoach wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 10:26 am

Obviously the only answer is to harden the FUCK out of our nation's golf courses.
No one likes fast greens. Fuck off.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

What? Slow greens suck!
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

DeletedUser wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 10:59 am What? Slow greens suck!
Yeah, but these are going to be extra fast super duper amateur ruining greens.

Like lightning fast. Ain’t nobody got time for that. 8 minutes between tee offs. Chop chop.
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

And I apology, I didn’t mean to interrupt a poli-bored thread with distracting non-sense.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Back2Lawrence wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 11:04 am And I apology, I didn’t mean to interrupt a poli-bored thread with distracting non-sense.
It's a welcome change from discussing open racism and fuckery.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

It was known that he was in town. The man spends multiple Sundays (and other days of the week) golfing at his club in Palm Beach/West Palm Beach. It wasn't such a surprise to me that the guy put two and two together.
If I am a season ticket holder for the Bears, and I am in Chicago, there is a decent chance you can find me at a Bears Sunday home game for over 3 hours.

As far as the SS, I can assure anyone/everyone from first hand knowledge and experience, that those assigned to the President and former Presidents, can only do so much - and they do plenty.
Now that being said, I admit I am SHOCKED at what happened in Pennsylvania. I am not at all shocked at what happened yesterday in Palm Beach. Seems SS did their job/s.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

twocoach wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 11:06 am
Back2Lawrence wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 11:04 am And I apology, I didn’t mean to interrupt a poli-bored thread with distracting non-sense.
It's a welcome change from discussing open racism and fuckery.
I stated this as I asked Trad to fuck off when he (no doubt with no malice) injected some political nonsense into the nonsense board.

Fair is fair.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Here's a few years worth of calling for violence against trump condensed into a couple minutes.

Someone holding a bloody severed trump head, calling for violent attacks, calling for someone to put a bullet in him, assassination attacks, physical violence calls, etc

https://x.com/delinthecity_/status/1812 ... ciWUw&s=19

"GEE idk how we got here huh"
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 11:17 am Here's a few years worth of calling for violence against trump condensed into a couple minutes.

Someone holding a bloody severed trump head, calling for violent attacks, calling for someone to put a bullet in him, assassination attacks, physical violence calls, etc

https://x.com/delinthecity_/status/1812 ... ciWUw&s=19

"GEE idk how we got here huh"
We may call this one, "GREAT MOMENTS IN SELECTIVE ENDPOINTS."

Do us all a favor, watch these (for example) - the whole things, ideally, but at least the pre- and post-debate handshakes - and report back on what you see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKcav-uF4eY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b7NfEZWBzw

Do you really want to tell us we would have gone from the tone shown in those, to where we are today, but for Mr. Grab 'Em By the Pussy?
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Fish you're in denial. This video speaks for itself. There really isn't an equivalent from across the aisle. As far a public figures opening wanted biden or harris killed. And making skits or props of them beheaded or being shot or stabbed

https://x.com/delinthecity_/status/1812 ... iyt2g&s=19

It's gross. And played a big part into getting our country where it is. Are you or anyone actually defending this behavior? Now we are in a country where people are actively trying to assassinate someone. Sickening