randylahey

Re: COVID-19 - On the Ground

Post by randylahey »

Thats openly happening. Hes admitted himself not knowing
ChalkRocker

Post by ChalkRocker »

jeebus...
Please, I implore you to be reasonable...
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

And faucci himself admitted covid19 could be lab created. Other scientists have been publicly claiming it is since early on and providing proof as to why
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

The most likely scenario is the virus was a natural occurrence. We don't know that is was man made, there is certainly no direct evidence that it was man made...some circumstantial evidence, but far from anything concrete.

The NIH funded research in China to screen for bats that carried coronaviruses and to see how susceptible humans were to infection with the viruses. (In cell culture, not infecting actual humans). If the Chinese used the money from the NIH and NIAID to create a gain of function, it wasn't in their grant proposal, and that's not what the NIH approved the money for.

Now, do I personally think that the NIH should stop funding research in foreign labs and instead spend that money domestically, you bet your ass I do. But that is largely because I have two NIH grants that I'm submitting by the end of October. So, yeah, fuck the Chinese, fund American researchers in American labs.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

PhDhawk wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:04 pm The most likely scenario is the virus was a natural occurrence. We don't know that is was man made, there is certainly no direct evidence that it was man made...some circumstantial evidence, but far from anything concrete.

The NIH funded research in China to screen for bats that carried coronaviruses and to see how susceptible humans were to infection with the viruses. (In cell culture, not infecting actual humans). If the Chinese used the money from the NIH and NIAID to create a gain of function, it wasn't in their grant proposal, and that's not what the NIH approved the money for.

Now, do I personally think that the NIH should stop funding research in foreign labs and instead spend that money domestically, you bet your ass I do. But that is largely because I have two NIH grants that I'm submitting by the end of October. So, yeah, fuck the Chinese, fund American researchers in American labs.
Are you going to be researching how to get already vaccinated people vaccinated? Like you want me to do.

Simplest explanation is often the correct one. If this was just a normal natural virus why would all the worlds governments come together and shut the whole world down. Because they knew it came from a research lab. Give that scenario an honest consideration
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Yeah, cause multinational conspiracy theories and global coverups are usually the simplest explanation.

sorry, dude, I tried to be cordial today, but you're an idiot. Now it's a global conspiracy and all the worlds governments are in on it, and they all have managed to keep it a secret?

Ok.

Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

If it came from a lab (which we will likely never know) then to me that would make me want to get vaccinated even more tbh.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

PhDhawk wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:22 pm Yeah, cause multinational conspiracy theories and global coverups are usually the simplest explanation.

sorry, dude, I tried to be cordial today, but you're an idiot. Now it's a global conspiracy and all the worlds governments are in on it, and they all have managed to keep it a secret?

Ok.
The whole world reacted yeah. Doesnt mean the whole world was in on it. But clearly the whole world reacted very aggressively for some reason. And when in hindsight we realize the low mortality rate of covid it seems like a very drastic overreaction
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

To think people in positions of power don't conspire is to discredit everything we know about human behavior and history
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

I feel like I have just read a rough draft of a document that will someday be known as the "Declaration of Ignorpendence".

bravo!
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

The world was in on it the whole time…

The election fraud that is.
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:18 pm
PhDhawk wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:04 pm The most likely scenario is the virus was a natural occurrence. We don't know that is was man made, there is certainly no direct evidence that it was man made...some circumstantial evidence, but far from anything concrete.

Are you going to be researching how to get already vaccinated people vaccinated? Like you want me to do.

Simplest explanation is often the correct one. If this was just a normal natural virus why would all the worlds governments come together and shut the whole world down. Because they knew it came from a research lab. Give that scenario an honest consideration
I have no clue how you reached that conclusion. A) the world's governments absolutely did not come together. It has been a patchwork of responses. Frankly, we would be better if if they had worked together more and B) it makes zero sense that they "got together to hide covid coming out of a lab. There was zero logic used to make that leap.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Vaccine mandates coming. Adults need to start acting responsibly. Stop whining and killing people. If you agree with someone like MTG, probably should have a psychiatrist on speed dial.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:57 pm
twocoach wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:54 pm
randylahey wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:43 pm shutting down the economy was supposed to save us. wearing masks was supposed to save us. vaccines are supposed to save us. will any of it? do we really even need to be saved? people just need to relax. most the world is getting back to living a normal life. most the country is getting back to living a normal life. 2 weeks to flatten the curve gone wrong is all this is at this point. Our species is not above nature. people get sick sometimes. everyone eventually dies. just breathe guys. daddy can come tuck you into bed tonight if you're scared

There are a lot bigger problems in the world than covid. the biggest problem is human beings. we are causing a mass extinction on earth right now of everything but ourselves. our population is still holding strong and rapidly approaching 8 billion
Shutting down unquestionably saved lives and would have saved more had more of the population followed guidelines.

Wearing masks unquestionably saved lives and would have saved more had more of the population followed guidelines.

The Vaccine unquestionably saved lives and would have saved more had more of the population got vaccinated.

Yes, people get sick. Yes, people die. If you don't think that preventative measures to avoid sickness and death are necessary then repeal helmet and seat belt laws, make all narcotics legal, hand out guns to everyone who wants one no matter their age and let's see if we can cull the herd by a few billion...

I just want covid to go away so there are less ignorant conversations like this. It makes me sad for humanity to know so many are so selfish and irresponsible. I liked it better when I just assumed a lot of people were that way. The constant confirmation is getting to be too much.
Sweden never shut anything down and had much better results against covid than our country did the entire process. states that reopened sooner... like florida or texas for example. showed no notable differences than places like New york. all are very heavily populated but took drastically different approaches to covid but ended with similar results in the end. so maybe you should question it. if any of it is really that effective or necessary
You mean this Florida?

""The state accounts for one in five new infections in the U.S. and logged 73,181 cases over the past week, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Florida had 341 cases per 100,000 people over the past week, second only to Louisiana. The weekly total of new cases reported by Florida jumped more than fourfold between July 1 and July 22, reaching its highest point since mid-January."
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

I'm still trying to figure out how people who are afraid of a safe needle injection are patriots fighting for freedom. And how people who thought getting a safe vaccine was nbd are afraid and making too big of a deal of covid19.

PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

twocoach wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:21 pm
randylahey wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:57 pm
twocoach wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:54 pm
Shutting down unquestionably saved lives and would have saved more had more of the population followed guidelines.

Wearing masks unquestionably saved lives and would have saved more had more of the population followed guidelines.

The Vaccine unquestionably saved lives and would have saved more had more of the population got vaccinated.

Yes, people get sick. Yes, people die. If you don't think that preventative measures to avoid sickness and death are necessary then repeal helmet and seat belt laws, make all narcotics legal, hand out guns to everyone who wants one no matter their age and let's see if we can cull the herd by a few billion...

I just want covid to go away so there are less ignorant conversations like this. It makes me sad for humanity to know so many are so selfish and irresponsible. I liked it better when I just assumed a lot of people were that way. The constant confirmation is getting to be too much.
Sweden never shut anything down and had much better results against covid than our country did the entire process. states that reopened sooner... like florida or texas for example. showed no notable differences than places like New york. all are very heavily populated but took drastically different approaches to covid but ended with similar results in the end. so maybe you should question it. if any of it is really that effective or necessary
You mean this Florida?

""The state accounts for one in five new infections in the U.S. and logged 73,181 cases over the past week, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Florida had 341 cases per 100,000 people over the past week, second only to Louisiana. The weekly total of new cases reported by Florida jumped more than fourfold between July 1 and July 22, reaching its highest point since mid-January."
You're arguing with a guy who thinks covid is good because it improves the gene pool by targeting the weak.

sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
NorthernWhale

Post by NorthernWhale »

randylahey wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:51 pm To think people in positions of power don't conspire is to discredit everything we know about human behavior and history
You're the only person in this thread who is intellectually honest and therefore, what you post makes sense. But be careful -- the mods might label you as spreading harmful misinformation or label you as "anti-vax" even though you have taken the vaccine. It's so sad that 2020-2021, the world went insane and couldn't tell the difference between propaganda and news.
NorthernWhale

Post by NorthernWhale »

It's so fucking obvious it was from a lab. The only question is, did it come form Wuhan or North Carolina? It came from one of the two. It's also obvious they released this virus to throw the world into chaos and ruin Trump's term -- it worked.