COVID-19 - On the Ground

Coffee talk.
NorthernWhale

Re: COVID-19 - On the Ground

Post by NorthernWhale »

PhDhawk wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:31 am No one who has died following vaccination has been shown to have died from the vaccination.
:lol:

NorthernWhale

Post by NorthernWhale »

japhy wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:08 pm I feel like I have just read a rough draft of a document that will someday be known as the "Declaration of Ignorpendence".

bravo!
Those damn white supremacists, all 3 of them somewhere in rural West Virginia....
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I didn't give lobster/walrus a timeout this last go around-that was another mod, with my support.

But now hes creating socks to get around his timeout. Lobster/Walrus, when you read this, welcome to a permaban.

Bad news for a lot of the group that wanted Lobs banned, I don't put randy in his wheelhouse at all.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Sweet, lobbie and gusher are the only two with that distinction, right?
Randy seems like a whackjob but he's no lobbie.
Defense. Rebounds.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

The National Vaccine Information Center, founded under the name Dissatisfied Parents Together in 1982, is an American 501 organization that has been widely criticized as a leading source of fearmongering and misinformation about vaccines.

In April, 2020, the organization was identified as one of the greatest disseminators COVID-19 misinformation on Facebook.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationa ... ion_Center
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

NorthernWhale wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:28 am
PhDhawk wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:31 am No one who has died following vaccination has been shown to have died from the vaccination.
:lol:

Again. Anyone can turn in one of those reports claiming anything. Provide an actual case documented by actual medical professionals.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

And I doubt a single one of them asks "how long did you test this experimental treatment? Is it fully authorized? What specifically is in it?"
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

I'm likely one of the most level headed people on this thread. I am vaccinated. I think statistically its very safe. I just don't think its statistically necessary for everyone. Letting your immune system naturally work against covid is statically safe too.

All my point has been is people have a right to choose. And im encouraging people to think for themselves. Because the American people are being manipulated by a lot of people for a lot of different reasons. The big one is greed/power.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

And yes the world governments came together to take actions against covid. Almost every country did something. I wasnt saying the entire world conspired in some evil plot
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

But we know for a fact they are researching viruses. And genetically modifying them. For variouses scientific reasons
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

"All my point has been is people have a right to choose."

I strongly support their right to choose and would be adamantly against any kind of enforcement.
But I also support people's right, who have been vaccinated, to make fun of/ridicule those who don't get vaccinated.
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

pdub wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:36 am "All my point has been is people have a right to choose."

I strongly support their right to choose and would be adamantly against any kind of enforcement.
But I also support people's right, who have been vaccinated, to make fun of/ridicule those who don't get vaccinated.
I agree.

Although i don't think the ridicule does anything but make the disconnect even worse.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

No, it doesn't.
You aren't going to ridicule someone and expect them to change their mind.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

You're not? I must be in the wrong place. I thought thats what we did here. God youre so stupid. Fucking idiots!

Did it work?
Just Ledoux it
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:45 am I'm likely one of the most level headed people on this thread. I am vaccinated. I think statistically its very safe. I just don't think its statistically necessary for everyone. Letting your immune system naturally work against covid is statically safe too.

All my point has been is people have a right to choose. And im encouraging people to think for themselves. Because the American people are being manipulated by a lot of people for a lot of different reasons. The big one is greed/power.
But choices should have consequences. State and local governments, and private enterprises, should be allowed to impose restrictions and requirements on unvaccinated people that are different from those that apply to vaccinated people.

People with a history of drunk driving have different rules about whether they can drive than people without that history. There are innumerable examples of choices having occupational and lifestyle consequences.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Sure people can say whatever they want. I mean look at PHD. His brain shits more than his asshole does
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

But as far as businesses or anyone setting different rules or regulations for non vaccinated people no im strongly against that. Dividing a population and setting different rules for different people is the definition of segregation. Society doesn't need to go backwards. Especially when almost everyone can survive without needing this vaccine
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

you seem awful threatened, randy

there’s a thread for that: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3696
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

we didn't know what we were dealing with back in march-april-may-june 2020. so we get a pass for that time period. but we did know after that. and the world has botched this up as badly as we could have. we could not have phucqued it up any worse. and we continue to phucque it up.

50 years from now they are gonna look back at this episode and be absolutely mortified at what we did to ourselves. what we did to the children.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

randylahey wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:09 am But as far as businesses or anyone setting different rules or regulations for non vaccinated people no im strongly against that. Dividing a population and setting different rules for different people is the definition of segregation. Society doesn't need to go backwards. Especially when almost everyone can survive without needing this vaccine
you do know, don’t you, that ant-vaxxers already can’t enroll their kids in many public schools, right?

who cares about public health anyway, right?