In this thread, the "experts" own Lobs

Ugh.
Walrus

Re: In this thread, we challenge the "experts"

Post by Walrus »

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:13 am I'm wondering when it will be socially acceptable for those that are fully vaccinated to dispose of their mask collection? Say I am fully vaccinated by mid April. When will it be acceptable for me to live my life without my mask?
According to Fauci, never. You must wear a mask for the rest of your life. Rand mopped the floor with this clown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg2V4Cne0Jc
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

zsn wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:57 am
MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:13 am I'm wondering when it will be socially acceptable for those that are fully vaccinated to dispose of their mask collection? Say I am fully vaccinated by mid April. When will it be acceptable for me to live my life without my mask?
Do you wear the seatbelt when you’re in a car?
I don't want to put words in your mouth. But is it your position that those that are fully vaccinated have to wear the mask for the rest of their life? Seems like that may be what you are saying. Yes? No?
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

Walrus wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:02 pm
According to Fauci, never. You must wear a mask for the rest of your life. Rand mopped the floor with this clown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg2V4Cne0Jc
wow

fauci sure does make you insecure
Walrus

Re: In this thread, the "experts" own Lobs

Post by Walrus »

Mods are triggered. :lol:
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Deleted User 89

you’ve been triggered since 9/11
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

TraditionKU wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:21 pm you’ve been triggered since 9/11
He's the only one on the board who is triggered.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

I'll point out that I asked PDub to change my name back to lobster, but he never responded. :(
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Walrus wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:43 pm I'll point out that I asked PDub to change my name back to lobster, but he never responded. :(
Do you feel canceled?
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Overlander wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:52 pm
Walrus wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:43 pm I'll point out that I asked PDub to change my name back to lobster, but he never responded. :(
Do you feel canceled?
Yes.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

The hurdles you'll run into for a while are that many of the stores you'll want to go to may still require them, as is their right.

I look forward to not wearing masks but we as a society may want to learn something from this nightmare and consider strategically wearing them during the worst phases of flu season every winter. This is the first year in a long time that no one in my household caught a gross bug over the winter.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

He only has time to answer questions that are intellectually honest.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Deleted User 89

yeah, it seems obvious to anyone paying attention that lobs hasn’t earned a response
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

If Pdub changes my name to lobster, I'll promise to not post on the politics board anymore. Fair enough? I still want to post on the off topic board and the bball board of course.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:06 pm
zsn wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:57 am
Do you wear the seatbelt when you’re in a car?
I don't want to put words in your mouth. But is it your position that those that are fully vaccinated have to wear the mask for the rest of their life? Seems like that may be what you are saying. Yes? No?
That’s not all what I’m saying. But you seem to suggest that wearing a mask is a “social statement” of some sort. For the hundredth time, the mask is there more to protect others from the infected person and less to protect against infection. In that respect it’s similar to the ban on indoor tobacco smoking.

Also the vaccine trials never explored how contagious a vaccinated person is. They only explored if the vaccinated were going to die (no one did) or get seriously ill and hospitalized (very few did). So I’ll continue to wear a mask until people much more knowledgeable than I tell me that I don’t have to wear it. I don’t consider it a intrusion on my personal freedom. But then again I don’t think it’s necessary for me to carry a firearm, concealed or otherwise, to demonstrate my personal freedom, so there’s that.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Walrus wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:21 pm If Pdub changes my name to lobster, I'll promise to not post on the politics board anymore. Fair enough? I still want to post on the off topic board and the bball board of course.
Your promises are, like many things about you, worth shit.
Deleted User 89

what happens when lobs renegs on his promise?
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Overlander wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:22 pm
Walrus wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:21 pm If Pdub changes my name to lobster, I'll promise to not post on the politics board anymore. Fair enough? I still want to post on the off topic board and the bball board of course.
I'm serious. If Pdub really does change my name, I'll go back to the old lobster.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

TraditionKU wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:23 pm what happens when lobs renegs on his promise?
We all know the answer to that, the real question is what happens when he follows through on a promise?

We may never know the answer to that question.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Walrus wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:40 pm
Overlander wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:22 pm
I'm serious. If Pdub really does change my name, I'll go back to the old lobster.
You have made numerous "promises" on this site regarding limiting your own participation.

Never, once, have you kept away as promised.

Like every other thing about you, your promises are bullshit. You are bullshit.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Again, I already went over that before. There was a lot of uncertainty about the election being legit, etc.