Ahmaud Arbery

Coffee talk.
Sparko
Contributor

Re: Ahmaud Arbery

Post by Sparko »

Arrested tonight apparently. Good. Hope there is no bail for a capital crime.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

I hope you're getting some of this rain in your area, seahawk?
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

We're maybe getting thunderstorms tonight--have our fingers crossed. But not the kind of downpour that we need. My neighbor says that the fire is still burning, controlled I suppose, but still burning.

The Panhandle may be in for a long, hot summer.
Don't inject Lysol.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

https://www.ajc.com/news/local/watch-gb ... djyWYjB2L/

Two Glynn County commissioners say District Attorney Jackie Johnson’s office refused to allow the Glynn County Police Department to make arrests immediately after the Feb. 23 shooting death of Ahmaud Abery.

The GBI announced the arrests of Travis McMichael, 34, and his father Greg McMichael, 64, on Thursday - more than two months after the fatal shooting. They were denied bond Friday afternoon.“The police at the scene went to her, saying they were ready to arrest both of them. These were the police at the scene who had done the investigation,” Commissioner Allen Booker, who has spoken with Glynn County police, told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. “She shut them down to protect her friend McMichael.”Greg McMichael, now retired, once worked as an investigator in Johnson’s office.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

Ugh. Prosecutors are the worst.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

DCHawk1 wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 3:32 pm https://www.ajc.com/news/local/watch-gb ... djyWYjB2L/

Two Glynn County commissioners say District Attorney Jackie Johnson’s office refused to allow the Glynn County Police Department to make arrests immediately after the Feb. 23 shooting death of Ahmaud Abery.

The GBI announced the arrests of Travis McMichael, 34, and his father Greg McMichael, 64, on Thursday - more than two months after the fatal shooting. They were denied bond Friday afternoon.“The police at the scene went to her, saying they were ready to arrest both of them. These were the police at the scene who had done the investigation,” Commissioner Allen Booker, who has spoken with Glynn County police, told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. “She shut them down to protect her friend McMichael.”Greg McMichael, now retired, once worked as an investigator in Johnson’s office.
Post by Grandma » Wed May 06, 2020 6:51 pm

This is what I find surprising/interesting. Gregory McMichael (the father who was allegedly involved in the shooting) was a former police detective and district attorney investigator in Brunswick County.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Oh.

Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

So, could up even being more disturbing. Great.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Just a modern day lynching.
Deleted User 289

Isn't it great we live in a country where the person who "recorded" the incident has been receiving death threats? I know that by him being a witness, his name is made public but I would like to know why it has to be made public? Any attorneys on here who can chime in?
Deleted User 62

Grandma wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 4:48 pm Isn't it great we live in a country where the person who "recorded" the incident has been receiving death threats? I know that by him being a witness, his name is made public but I would like to know why it has to be made public? Any attorneys on here who can chime in?
Meanwhile, 2 murderers are heroes
Deleted User 289

Exactly! Except you forgot to use the word White.
We live in a country where innocent BLACK people usually/often get blamed for their being murdered.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

And, they were getting away with it, until their friend thought releasing the video would help their case.
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 6:21 pm
Grandma wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 4:48 pm Isn't it great we live in a country where the person who "recorded" the incident has been receiving death threats? I know that by him being a witness, his name is made public but I would like to know why it has to be made public? Any attorneys on here who can chime in?
Who is calling them heroes? Havent seen that anywhere. People suck. These guys are just plain cold blooded murderers, not much to argue with there

There is a video. Based on that video I say there is a prime example for capital punishment. Do unto others....
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Feral wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 6:40 pm And, they were getting away with it, until their friend thought releasing the video would help their case.
How on earth could it help their case?
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 289

TDub wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 8:29 pm
Feral wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 6:40 pm And, they were getting away with it, until their friend thought releasing the video would help their case.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... iends.html
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Grandma wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 8:39 pm
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... iends.html
Thats a pathetic defense
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 62

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 6:21 pm
These guys are just plain cold blooded murderers.

Based on that video I say there is a prime example for capital punishment.
On this, we agree
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

I believe "Kent State Poopy Pants Gun Girl" runs this Liberty Hangout site, which apparently believes that murder can be justified.

Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

He could have robbed a bank 10min earlier and it still doesn't justify what happened to him.