Trump derangement syndrome

Ugh.
JKLivin
Contributor

Re: Trump derangement syndrome

Post by JKLivin »

pdub wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 1:19 pm
JKLivin wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 12:05 pm That may be the most ridiculous thing I have read here in a long time. And that's saying something.
Well, it's pretty clear you're fucked in the head, so twocoach, take that as a compliment.
Professional opinion?
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

jhawks99 wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 1:24 pm
JKLivin wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 12:43 pm
jhawks99 wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 12:25 pm

Professional opinion?
Never stated nor implied.
You're a shrink and that sounds like a diagnosis to me.
Incorrect. That’s no more a diagnosis than calling someone “fucktard,” as certain parties around here are wont to do.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 11:26 am I'll see randy's "Greatest political ad of all time" "Independence" video, and raise him this video...

https://twitter.com/votevets/status/1829293509561487819
Yes instead of trump let's vote for the pro war party. Under Biden/harris foreign conflicts have broken out in multiple places, and the US military industrial machine has been right there with taxpayer dollars and profits for Blackrock and shareholders. We are really close to world War 3 already, but if you vote kamala, with another 4 years we can get there. All it will take is a little bit more corrupt war mongering and provoking in ukraine
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

I'd rather DDD's puppet sting holders not run roughshod over their neighbors.
Broham
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

JKLivin wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 1:33 pm
JKLivin wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 12:43 pm

Never stated nor implied.
Incorrect. That’s no more a diagnosis than calling someone “fucktard,” as certain parties around here are wont to do.
Who gets to decide what is normal and what is delusional? Hopefully, not someone who is gullible enough to believe DDD won in 2020.
Broham
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

jhawks99 wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 2:01 pm

Who gets to decide what is normal and what is delusional? Hopefully, not someone who is gullible enough to believe DDD won in 2020.
As you point out, it is highly subjective, even in the best of circumstances. Case in point: In the 1970’s a Stanford professor had a group of students fake mental illness to get admitted to a psych hospital. Not only were they admitted, but they had a hell of a time convincing the medical staff that they were pretending so they could be released.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

fucktard

:lol:

you really are a piece of work, dude
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 1:37 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 11:26 am I'll see randy's "Greatest political ad of all time" "Independence" video, and raise him this video...

Yes instead of trump let's vote for the pro war party. Under Biden/harris foreign conflicts have broken out in multiple places, and the US military industrial machine has been right there with taxpayer dollars and profits for Blackrock and shareholders. We are really close to world War 3 already, but if you vote kamala, with another 4 years we can get there. All it will take is a little bit more corrupt war mongering and provoking in ukraine
Saying the Dems are "pro-war" is almost as ignorant as saying the Dems are "pro-abortion".
JFC! Are you really ignorant enough to believe that "under" Trump no "foreign conflicts" broke out and that he didn't exacerbate situations/conflicts?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

KUTradition wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 2:28 pm fucktard

You’re pretty darned predictable. That much is certain.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

JKLivin wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 2:47 pm

cool story

tell us again how you’re a changed man, while simultaneously posting the same bigoted and misogynistic bullshit

yeah, i’m the predictable one

Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

JKLivin wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 2:16 pm

As you point out, it is highly subjective, even in the best of circumstances. Case in point: In the 1970’s a Stanford professor had a group of students fake mental illness to get admitted to a psych hospital. Not only were they admitted, but they had a hell of a time convincing the medical staff that they were pretending so they could be released.
Ahhh. The great Rosenhan dilemma and what I have thought about in deeper terms, because I myself was "mis-evaluated" and "institutionalized" for a few hours, before I got an attorney involved and got the heck out. I have shared that story and can/will share it again but I'll spare you and everyone else for now.

I would sincerely/genuinely appreciate your insight - and I promise I will not ridicule you for it.
Basically in regards to the Rosenhan "experiment".... Someone tells you he/she is hallucinating and hearing voices when you are evaluating them. Then soon after, they act "fine" and tell you they are "fine". So... What as a care giver are you supposed to do? Let them go out in to society without making sure they are "fine"? What if any liability do you have? My guess is there are "waivers" that are signed. Yes? No?
It's also just a guess that many if not a majority of people who are "institutionalized" against their will, will tell their caregivers (and/or try to pretend) that they are "fine" to get the heck out of the "institution".
On the flip side, someone tells you they are "fine" when you are evaluating them, and they are really hallucinating and hearing voices and don't tell you as such. How would you know that they are actually hallucinating and hearing voices if you didn't spend an excessive amount of time evaluating them?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

KUTradition wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 2:51 pm
JKLivin wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 2:47 pm

cool story

tell us again how you’re a changed man, while simultaneously posting the same bigoted and misogynistic bullshit

yeah, i’m the predictable one

I’ve said nothing that is objectively bigoted or misogynistic. If that’s your perception, at least own it, rather than demanding that everyone else see it as objective.

As I said, predictable.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

JKLivin wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 12:05 pm
twocoach wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 11:53 am
JKLivin wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 11:44 am

That may be the most ridiculous thing I have read here in a long time. And that's saying something.
The number of things you think make perfect sense that are mind boggling stupid to normal people is staggering so if I ever start posting stuff that you feel is logical and that you agree with, I will check myself in for a 3 day mandatory psych evaluation.
Your assumption that you are "normal," or even mainstream, is probably the root of the issue here.
Meh, like I said. I am not concerned with the opinion of people who have proven to be insincere liars who seem to revel in spewing obvious bullshit. If I do not seem normal to you then that's a badge of honor for me and I will take it as a compliment. Thank you and enjoy your holiday weekend!
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Breaking news, a hospital will take anyone's money.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Under trump we were not funneling hundreds of billions of taxpayer dollars into foreign conflicts. Under the biden/harris regime we are. Ukraine and Russia were ready to come to peace terms into NATO stepped back in. this continued war guarantees 2 things: people dying and profits for the military industrial machine
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

randylahey wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 3:03 pm Under trump we were not funneling hundreds of billions of taxpayer dollars into foreign conflicts. Under the biden/harris regime we are. Ukraine and Russia were ready to come to peace terms into NATO stepped back in. this continued war guarantees 2 things: people dying and profits for the military industrial machine
You mean Trump's buddy invading Ukraine you POS? Get lost. What a POS
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 2:55 pm

Ahhh. The great Rosenhan dilemma and what I have thought about in deeper terms, because I myself was "mis-evaluated" and "institutionalized" for a few hours, before I got an attorney involved and got the heck out. I have shared that story and can/will share it again but I'll spare you and everyone else for now.

I would sincerely/genuinely appreciate your insight - and I promise I will not ridicule you for it.
Basically in regards to the Rosenhan "experiment".... Someone tells you he/she is hallucinating and hearing voices when you are evaluating them. Then soon after, they act "fine" and tell you they are "fine". So... What as a care giver are you supposed to do? Let them go out in to society without making sure they are "fine"? What if any liability do you have? My guess is there are "waivers" that are signed. Yes? No?
It's also just a guess that many if not a majority of people who are "institutionalized" against their will, will tell their caregivers (and/or try to pretend) that they are "fine" to get the heck out of the "institution".
On the flip side, someone tells you they are "fine" when you are evaluating them, and they are really hallucinating and hearing voices and don't tell you as such. How would you know that they are actually hallucinating and hearing voices if you didn't spend an excessive amount of time evaluating them?
It’s tricky, but the central question is not whether or. It someone is psychotic, but whether they are a danger to themselves or others. Thinking you’re Jesus or the King of England isn’t illegal; believing that your identity as one of those individuals gives you the right to kill people is.

Figuring out which is which takes time and observation, which is why most hospitals have the right to do a 72 hour involuntary hold. You can document enough one way or another to mitigate against danger or liability that way, and most malingerers let the mask slip over that period of time.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Get lost you POS too. Tited of your dissembling en masse.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 1:37 pm

Donald Trump agreed to force the Afghan government to release 5,000 Taliban prisoners and one of them ended up killing 13 American soldiers, including the one whose grave he stood on a few days while giving a thumbs up sign while filming a Tik Tok video.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

twocoach wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 2:59 pm
JKLivin wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 12:05 pm
twocoach wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 11:53 am
The number of things you think make perfect sense that are mind boggling stupid to normal people is staggering so if I ever start posting stuff that you feel is logical and that you agree with, I will check myself in for a 3 day mandatory psych evaluation.
Your assumption that you are "normal," or even mainstream, is probably the root of the issue here.
If I do not seem normal to you then that's a badge of honor for me and I will take it as a compliment.
Likewise. Sounds like we agree on that at least.