Post by Deleted User 89 »

:lol:
jhawks99
Contributor

Re: In this thread, the "experts" own Lobs

Post by jhawks99 »

Walrus wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:40 pm
Overlander wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:22 pm
Walrus wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:21 pm If Pdub changes my name to lobster, I'll promise to not post on the politics board anymore. Fair enough? I still want to post on the off topic board and the bball board of course.
Your promises are, like many things about you, worth shit.
I'm serious. If Pdub really does change my name, I'll go back to the old lobster.
You mean this?
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2533

No thanks.
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

Deleted User 266 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:50 pm It has been claimed that a transformer fire was responsible for the Manhattan blackout tonight.
My cousin told me he saw some Israelis hanging out on 42nd street right before it happened and he said they were dancing and taking pictures right after it happened.
Hmmm.
No doubt they were the ones who caused or at least were involved with the blackout?
gem
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Walrus wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:31 pm Again, I already went over that before. There was a lot of uncertainty about the election being legit, etc.
And that affects your "promise" how again?
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Walrus wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:40 pm
Overlander wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:22 pm
Walrus wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:21 pm If Pdub changes my name to lobster, I'll promise to not post on the politics board anymore. Fair enough? I still want to post on the off topic board and the bball board of course.
Your promises are, like many things about you, worth shit.
I'm serious. If Pdub really does change my name, I'll go back to the old lobster.
Can't put toothpaste back in the tube.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I searched for “reverse spit take gif”

Didn’t get quite that, but here’s the next best things

Wiscy sighting?!

Walrus

Post by Walrus »

This video was uploaded on March 26th and already was removed from Youtube. Here is a re-upload. Very important info to consider here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hPM8kCiD-c
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Walrus wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:01 am This video was uploaded on March 26th and already was removed from Youtube. Here is a re-upload. Very important info to consider here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hPM8kCiD-c
With your history on here I feel the need to ask you what is YOUR "agenda" by posting the video and why should we trust you to tell us what is and isn't very important info for us to consider?

Have you considered that all of us have been affected in different ways? Some to the extreme that we may have lost friends and loved ones to the virus.
Have you considered that people such as my mother may be alive today because she has been very cautious (not completely isolated) and had she not been, she may not be alive today?
Right or wrong, I assume no one on here wants to take 27 minutes to watch the video - and no one will.
My guess is there are some things people will agree with and some they will not. Right? And?

I assume this is an abbreviated version of what was said. Yes? No? Maybe?
https://www.biznews.com/undictated/2021 ... down-panda
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Gutter, those are all good points. Of course I'm aware of them. This person is not arguing against those points, but rather, pointing out the fact that the actual death rate is much lower than what the media told us, which is confirmed. He also mentions that anyone under 17 has a 99.9% chance of surviving with no lasting issues, so why should we be trying to create this narrative of "no one is safe until everyone is vaxxed." It's insanity based on fear that doesn't follow logical facts about the virus. My main point here is, the virus never as dangerous as the media is suggesting, and the vaccine is not the ticket to "normal life" again. Hell, my wife's aunt lives in China and her own doctor told her not to take the vaccine because it's not safe for many people with conditions. Also, the video touches on how destructive the lockdowns have been and how the cure should not be worse than the disease.

TLDR: watch the last half of the video if you want the important parts.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

I would not get vaccinated if I was half my age. But I am not. So I will.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Also Gutter, I forgot to mention that he shows how the experts were claiming that virus deaths in Sweden would be significantly higher than other countries. He shows with data that they were about the same as every one else, despite not following the guidelines.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:08 pm I would not get vaccinated if I was half my age. But I am not. So I will.
It's a personal choice. I know people out here who have gotten the vax and they seem fine. Let's just keep it voluntary.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

Of course it is going to be voluntary.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:19 pm Of course it is going to be voluntary.
I hope you're right. But we're starting to see that airlines might try to require a covid vaccine passport, or perhaps big grocery stores will require it. If that happens, I could always order online. China is already requiring a covid vax to re-enter their country right now. I know China is not America, but I fear their influence is coming here.

Also, Rutgers University announced last week that they are going to require students to get it (but not faculty). Makes no sense at all, and I expect lawsuits from this or lower attendance.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

The vaccine will not be required by the government, but private companies are allowed to set their own rules. Government aided institutions would be a different story.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

But neoconservatives hate when private companies set their own rules
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Nah, it's fine if they try. They will lose half their workforce and then change course. It's another story when governments try to mandate it. The free market will sort it out.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

We live in the greatest country on earth. By a long shot. Everybody can do what they want.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

hina on the other hand is not even close. Therefore they cannot do what they want.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:08 pm I would not get vaccinated if I was half my age. But I am not. So I will.
This is the kind of attitude that makes it so we still have to wear masks. Which you seem so strongly opposed to.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.