In this thread, the "experts" own Lobs

Ugh.
Walrus

Re: In this thread, the "experts" own Lobs

Post by Walrus »

I know this will surprise some of you, but I think wearing a mask if you are on a bus, train or plane may be a good idea. However, I am not a believer in mandating them. I will not be wearing a mask when I go to the grocery store or go to my mechanic, etc.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I’ll be wearing a mask at the grocery store, to afford myself cover while talking shit under my breath.

stop acting so amazed, of course it’s the same fucking Doritos as y’all got in Texas, just pick the goddamn cool ranch and get outta the goddamn way!
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

I just had lunch with with my wife. She mentioned one of her friends had to pack up and drive overnight to another state to plan a funeral for a friend. Why? My wife's friend had another friend who was only 25 years old. He died a few days after taking the vaccine. Most of his family cannot attend his funeral because they are in China. So very sad to hear this over lunch.

Not saying the vaccine is "dangerous" for everyone. Let's not go there. However, this does raise serious concerns about its safety.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Sorry to hear about the looss.

What was the cause of death, if I may ask?

Cuuuz it does no good to blame the vaccine if the dude died in like a freak bungee jumping accident or something
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

ousdahl wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:24 pm Sorry to hear about the looss.
You mean, if it wasn't a lie?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Good joke!
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

All I know is that he was 25 and didn't have any obvious underlying conditions. Passed away in his sleep from what I heard. So, probably the vaccine did it.

Keep in mind, I've known others out here who have taken it, and so far, they seem fine. But you know, why take a chance? I don't like to take risks with my health in regards to big pharma.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Not surprised a person who swindles people into depreciating assets would make a joke about someone dying.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

ousdahl wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:24 pm Sorry to hear about the looss.

What was the cause of death, if I may ask?

Cuuuz it does no good to blame the vaccine if the dude died in like a freak bungee jumping accident or something
It’s just another made up Lobby story so he has some personal life experiences to justify his bat shit crazy ideals.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Just like the story I "made up" about playing guitar. :lol:
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Walrus wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:36 pm Not surprised a person who swindles people into depreciating assets would make a joke about someone dying.
Keep flailing. I didn't make fun of anyone dying.
I merely pointed out that you lie about every thing. Every single time.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Well the question now becomes, why was he bungee jumping in his sleep?
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Even for you, that's just in bad taste.

I try to bring up the possibility that the vaccine is playing russian roulette with your health, and people want to dismiss it. Fine. Don't come crying on here in the future if you find out your health is damaged irreversibly.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

Walrus wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:40 pm Just like the story I "made up" about playing guitar. :lol:
You made up that your were a guitar prodigy and played professionally for 27 years.

Plenty of meth heads own a guitar.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Cascadia wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:50 pm
Walrus wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:40 pm Just like the story I "made up" about playing guitar. :lol:
You made up that your were a guitar prodigy and played professionally for 27 years.

Plenty of meth heads own a guitar.
Who was the other idiot on the .com that claimed to own a .50 Barrett?
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

I was called a prodigy by many, but I didn't believe I was a true prodigy. I don't like to toot my horn too much, but I was pretty damn good. Got paid to play.

But hey, I just make all that up. ;)
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Walrus wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:54 pm don't like to toot my horn too much
POTD
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Walrus wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:07 pm I just had lunch with with my wife. She mentioned one of her friends had to pack up and drive overnight to another state to plan a funeral for a friend. Why? My wife's friend had another friend who was only 25 years old. He died a few days after taking the vaccine. Most of his family cannot attend his funeral because they are in China. So very sad to hear this over lunch.

Not saying the vaccine is "dangerous" for everyone. Let's not go there. However, this does raise serious concerns about its safety.

People die. You want to assume it was because of the vaccine? Fine.
I'm going to go ahead and assume it was a different reason. Is that ok with you?
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Grandma wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:22 pm
Walrus wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:07 pm I just had lunch with with my wife. She mentioned one of her friends had to pack up and drive overnight to another state to plan a funeral for a friend. Why? My wife's friend had another friend who was only 25 years old. He died a few days after taking the vaccine. Most of his family cannot attend his funeral because they are in China. So very sad to hear this over lunch.

I'm going to go ahead and assume it was a different reason. Is that ok with you?
Considering he was healthy and 25, it's almost impossible he died from something else. His parents are alive well into their old age. His family believes he died from the vaccine. Sure, believe what you want, but it doesn't change reality.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Walrus wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:31 pm
Grandma wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:22 pm

Considering he was healthy and 25, it's almost impossible he died from Covid or the vaccine