Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
Sparko
Contributor

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by Sparko »

Grandma wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:30 am There are two different answers to your question depending on how you want to define "accessory".
My guess is 50%+ of those who post on here do feel he's been an accessory to murder and I am not just referring to their feelings on how he's handled the pandemic.
There have been synagogue shootings, people run down, walmart shootings, teen fantasy slayings and extrajudicial assassinations. So yeah. Trump has winked at his rough base to amp up the crazy since he began running for dictator.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

What did Paul Ryan callously say about the role of a Republican President just having opposable thumb to sign whatever they pass, and essentially saying ‘how bad could it be’?

This is how bad it can be. 190,000 people dead, and counting.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Interesting that Trump posted/tweeted this and soon after the guy was killed. Hmmmm.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 7298385921
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

Grandma wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:37 am Interesting that Trump posted/tweeted this and soon after the guy was killed. Hmmmm.

So are you blaming trump for the cops killing this guy? Do we even know if the guy did something that warranted being killed?

I highly doubt this tweet is why the cops tried to arrest the guy or why he was killed. I dont think nearly as many people pay attention to trumps twitter as some of the dems think/do. I certainly don't, but nearly every tweet is shared here though it seems like.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:34 pm
Grandma wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:37 am Interesting that Trump posted/tweeted this and soon after the guy was killed. Hmmmm.

So are you blaming trump for the cops killing this guy? Do we even know if the guy did something that warranted being killed?

I highly doubt this tweet is why the cops tried to arrest the guy or why he was killed. I dont think nearly as many people pay attention to trumps twitter as some of the dems think/do. I certainly don't, but nearly every tweet is shared here though it seems like.
It was US Marshals (federal law enforcement) who served the warrant, not local cops. Just as an FYI.
Deleted User 310

twocoach wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:37 pm

It was US Marshals (federal law enforcement) who served the warrant, not local cops. Just as an FYI.
That makes me feel more confident that they weren't killing him unjustly, not less confident fwiw (but just a blind guess since i have seen no footage of any of it at this point). US Marshals are much more well trained than local cops.
Deleted User 289

Answer to your first question. Yes. No. I don't know.
Answer to your second question. Yes. No. I don't know.

Like you, I highly doubt Trump's tweet was why he was killed.
Unlike you, I think there is a whoooooole shitload of people who pay attention to Trump's tweets.
Not nearly all his tweets are shared here. The guy either tweets his own shit or re-tweets other's shit probably an average of 20-25 times a day.

Reason for my "Hmmm" was/is that I am figuring there are a whole lot of things we may never know the answers to. I feel the main question that needs to be answered first is - who ultimately benefits from his being killed? The correct answer very well may be - him. "Murder by "cop"' might have been what he felt was the best possible thing for himself. I wouldn't disagree if it was.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Yeah, i was gonna say - if illy thinks every Trump tweet gets posted here then he may it realize just how much Trump tweets.
Deleted User 310

ousdahl wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:31 pm Yeah, i was gonna say - if illy thinks every Trump tweet gets posted here then he may it realize just how much Trump tweets.
Haha probably very true. I just won't allow myself to spend every waking moment hanging onto every word he says. It doesn't do anyone any good. He says way too much dumb shit to worry about it all.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Illy you are the worst kind of concern troll. I like you better as Blueblood when out straight out trolled.
Deleted User 310

Sparko wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:14 pm Illy you are the worst kind of concern troll. I like you better as Blueblood when out straight out trolled.
Talk about a conspiracy theory!

How many different people can i possibly be? Blueblood, gutter...i can't keep up.

I will give you a hint: i have NEVER had a different username or been a different poster on ANY of the sites (unless you count the "illy/vega banned me" account on .net). Phwitt can confirm all of this, but it isn't his job to defend me, and he doesn't owe me the favor, so i don't expect he will confirm that what i am saying is true.

Also, i do not troll on this site. I try to be genuine and honest. It is unfortunate that you feel that way, but i guess i can't please everyone.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Trolling is one thing, but if you ain’t never had a sock, bro you ain’t never lived
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

I’m not the puppet. You’re the puppet!
Seriously, miss some of the Blueblood threads.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Deleted User 289

jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

The whole "this is what things will look like under Biden" is wild, considering this is how it looks under Trump.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

jfish26 wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:58 pm
The whole "this is what things will look like under Biden" is wild, considering this is how it looks under Trump.
It's the same methods used successfully to elect as the Republican nominee for President a life long Democrat who doesn't go to church and who has no moral center or family values.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

twocoach wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:39 pm
jfish26 wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:58 pm
It's the same methods used successfully to elect as the Republican nominee for President a life long Democrat who doesn't go to church and who has no moral center or family values.
Right. So, not to put too fine a point on it, but it sort of shines the light on what the present-day GOP is really about. It's not about family values, or small federal government, or self-determination, and so on and so forth.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

it’s all about winning and power

that’s it